Skin healing for mum

My mum spilled 1 liter of boiling water over her naked foot . 50 %of the upper skin of the foot is gone . It’s very painful and she’s pretty desperate .
The doctors are saying they might even have to transplant skin there .
I already sent there the advanced healing field and scar removal/ stem cells. I also gave her the eternity tag a few weeks ago.
She doesn’t wanna listen to the skin regeneration ,because she doenst like the sound.
Any other suggestions will be highly appreciated.

6 Likes

She can put it at a very low volume and def advance healing + 50volts

Use the pain card from the book of cards

4 Likes

U can check this out as well… I’d think aside from physical, she also needs healing on other levels based on that experience alone

3 Likes

Plasma light as well (followed by grounding), and adult Stem cells

2 Likes

Plasma light, far infrared.
But she can play skin regeneration at the lowest possible volume and will work.
That’s the best specialized audio for burns.

5 Likes

Thanks guys !
Although I’m not sure about plasma light , as even I found it hard to manage and find the sweet spot and she knows nothing about fields etc. so I would want to save her some possible detox reaction .
Skin regeneration at a low volume is a good idea .
Infra red too . Maybe smart stem cells too…

3 Likes

In addition to the audio, you can use these natural remedies apply on the burnt area to help accelerate healing:

• Thyme honey
  • Green clay
  • the aloe vera
4 Likes

I’m sorry about your Mom Alexander. Medihoney Gel Wound and & Burn Dressing from Derma Sciences works well. High doses of vitamin c can help a lot with healing skin burns. You want to take a buffered form with higher doses though, so it is easier on the digestive system.

5 Likes

Thanks,man .

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Manuka honey!!!
18+ UMF

2 Likes

So update my mum is still in pain and the wound is slowly slowly healing .
I also send her the pain audios from sapien and maitreya . Unfortunately they both dont seem to work.

Plus her doctor seems to be very non empathetic
making her really anxious and made her cry after the last visit .
I send her hope and happiness and love graviton for a better mood .

Any other suggestions?

1 Like

Request you all to please listen heal all for @Alexander MOM

I’m send full energies …

4 Likes

Thank you so much lissa:)

1 Like

Better I suggest you to heal very FAST

Plasma protocol combo 3 include please

Loop it 2x then 3x then 4x per day

Hope third day you will see it will disappear :+1:

3 Likes

Dont have that yet . But I might get it at his point as it doesn’t look good. She’s been to 4 or 5 doctors and they’re all pushing for surgery , this week.

On the other hand she has a nurse that comes to her every day that’s specialized in wound healing and she says that they can heal it without surgery .
I’m not sure what to do . I know of the ignorance of some doctors, but to decide what to do ,that’s above my paygrade …
I just think without surgery + plus sapien audios might do ,but im not sure . Ill send her the bacteria audio ,maybe even fungus so the wound wont get infected .

She’ll go to a big clinic tomorrow to get another opinion.

1 Like

Hi
Oh my gosh…
Definitely add stem cells, that’s also a very soothing sound, just loop that one non-stop. With any healing tag this should get better within days

1 Like

Pay attention to the audio for bacteria (bacteria destroyer). After listening several times, it is recommended to take a probiotic cure to balance the intestinal flora.
I suggest you use UVC audio instead.

2 Likes

Yes true.
The intestine cleaner would be very useful too.
It creates a good environment for probiotic.

1 Like

Update :
My mum decided yesterday to not go for surgery, no matter what the docs say . She was at the big hospital and they just told her they dont have an expert for that and wanted to send her to the ER .

She got her bandage changed today and the skin is slowly healing !
Thanks everyone who contributed to her healing .
A great community :heart:

7 Likes