Skin Scarring Repair (For piercings also)

Agreed! I have two scars I have been trying to heal for some time now! One of them is a long scratch and after only one listen this morning the whole part in the middle isn’t even there anymore!!

11 Likes

it’s just gamer slang don’t worry :D
though mythical would probably mean that it’s more complex than it appears and usually wouldn’t be free

4 Likes

More so highly powerful complex fields with lots of layers and targeting; interweaved mythically for your high stat of luck :wink:

11 Likes

This wonderful, thank you for the new mythical field! Does burn damage extend to sun damage of skin over time?

6 Likes

Oh nice so it has high stat luck in this field, very nice
Now I get it

4 Likes

Does this apply to hyper pigmentation

4 Likes

Wow I needed this. Have bad scarring on my legs. Thank you so much @Captain_Nemo

9 Likes

it doesnt

21 Likes

@Captain_Nemo This is getting way too complicated :laughing:

13 Likes

Yupiiiii i have a few scars here and there from my 5943 times cheating death haha :heart_eyes::grimacing::sweat_smile:

I gotta say tho some were fading away with I guess Carboxytherapy + plasma platelet

And a little one on my nose with Plasma Glass

But this is the final push :sunglasses:

Thank you!!

18 Likes

Awesome, I have scars from multiple piercings, time to say goodbye to 'em.

10 Likes

i felt this but i thought i was bugging

2 Likes

It would be great if this field can remove the scar from my old piercings and the scar from my broken arm :slightly_smiling_face:.

Thank you captain nemo for this "mythical :sparkles: " field :blush::pray::sunny:

9 Likes

Wow thank you so much @Captain_Nemo!

Now I can finally look like Patrick Bateman :star_struck:

8 Likes

I wonder if this can help regenerate hair follicles that have been lost due to scarring and the associated inflammation. Will have to see.

6 Likes

Thanks Captain for this.
You can combine this with Smart Stem Cells.

5 Likes

So, im guessing… it can also help with acne scars YUP?

8 Likes

This basically skin regeneration v2

6 Likes

It might be

2 Likes

I have fungus scar. I’ll keep journey on this and take pictures before and after :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes