Skin Scarring Repair (For piercings also)

This is designed to help with a wide variety of skin scarring problems, at least work towards an improvement in the best way possible.
It works on removing scar tissue while inducing rapid regeneration of the affected area, also will work on piercings, so hmm be careful if you have piercings you want to keep.

Induced apoptosis to scar tissue on the skin, while also inducing pluripotency to the remaining cells, enhanced nutrient absorption and directed energized mitochondria in the surrounding cells will drive the process to be a lot more speeded up.
May help with burn damage as well.

Congratulations due to your high luck stat you have discovered a mythical+ item.

53 Likes

:smiley::tada:

11 Likes

could this possibly replace skin regeneration

:raised_hands:

4 Likes

I have an upcoming surgery that will leave me with a couple scars spread out! This will come in really handy! Thanks!!

I also felt this one in areas of my skin where I donā€™t have any obvious scarring but sort of the thinner areas or the sensitive ones around!! I feel like Iā€™ve felt this before with Stem Cells Scar Tissue since it most obviously works on all layers of skin! So not just the outer ones!

But how do I be careful and keep my eyebrow piercing??:pleading_face:

13 Likes

re pierce if it seals up.

29 Likes

Do u create the beats?
cuz it a dope beat

4 Likes

This should also help for strech marks on body , isnā€™t it ? Thanks captain

3 Likes

not this one
this is from the youtube library.
But, modified from the original, to keep it unique as well
(and for a better soundscape also lol, I think)

25 Likes

Iā€™m not ready for that helix pain again :D next session will be something! šŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«ļø

Time to teach servitors something new!

6 Likes

lets goooooooo

6 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor categorize this as a New Release please if you are creating these. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

If you swipe to the end of the description youā€™ll notice this is a ā€œmythical+ itemā€. Awesome

20 Likes

Thank you!! :pray:

7 Likes

Ur Right i never seen that i have changed it now

2 Likes

Interesting! I have some earring holes that has been a little stretched over time. Cool!

9 Likes

Mythical and for free guys!

16 Likes

Awesome !! I will send this to my mum :)

12 Likes

Thank you very much :pray:

14 Likes

The skin on my face is pulsating after just three listens. Iā€™m not even gonna think of playing it a fourth time. This is insanely powerful. Thank you for making it a free field.

22 Likes

What does it mean that itā€™s mythical+item?
what item?
I donā€™t get it
Excuse

3 Likes