Skyscraper NFT Discussion

I always was curious about this question. Say we get a new phone, and download the phantom wallet. Would our NFT know it belongs to us or would just by having the wallet installed on our phone makes the NFT work? I always have some doubt that I might be messing the process up. What’s your input on this?

And yea the user complaining was new and sharing files which was suspicious, but it could be he didn’t properly added the NFT to his wallet.

@JAAJ

2 Likes

My understanding is that as long as you have the NFT in any of your wallets on any of your devices, then it belongs to you. The wallet is connected to you because it is your wallet. When the NFT is in your wallet or one of your wallets, then the field behind the NFT knows that you are the legal holder of that particular blockchain part.
What device that wallet is on does not matter, all that matters is that it is your wallet and that the NFT is in your wallet.

8 Likes

Got it, this made my doubt go away. Thank you! :pray: @JAAJ

2 Likes

Like quantum entanglement :globe_with_meridians:

Quantum Entanglement is just the observable physical symptom of the actual causes behind it (morphic fields, radionic links, consciousness).

1 Like

This guy grew 3-4 inches without using the height booster field. He used fields such as muscle hungry for fat, hgh, DHT, and testosterone booster. Imagine pairing these fields with the skyscraper.

5 Likes

Whats the skyscraper?

Oh and it was centimeter not inches

1 Like

Yeah, it’s been a relatively drama-free weekend so far. Let’s try and keep it that way. :wink:

3 Likes

Oh my bad, I misread it. Skyscraper is a height booster NFT

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I read a thread somewhere (forgot which one) that you only experience some effects of the NFT audio, not fully. Maybe it could be possibly why you experience sensations?

1 Like

Oh ok. This is interesting. @SaintTheophilos

I’m pairing Quadible integrity Growth plate activation + grow taller subliminal with Skyscraper. I want to maximum my potential. For those who read my previous comment on me listening to this for the next 1-3 years, the reason I’m willing to be this patient because I really got nothing to lose listening to this.

Based on so many successful results I got from sapien, I feel like this will definitely work. When it comes to wanting something so badly, I never give up, I will do whatever it takes to achieve it. Height is my number one priority and I will do whatever it takes to become giant.

1 Like

Growing Taller Mechanisms

Anecdotal:
Height Quest Article

Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 12.39.59 AM

In regards to NFT stack, Patreon fields stack, my subliminals, diet, methods, hormones (IGF-1,etc.) just private message me, trying not to rant.

Measure yourself every 3 weeks minimum (even if you notice changes beforehand).

Do what you will everyone with this information.

Grow if you want, or stay the same.

I’m out.

11 Likes

Gonna also incorporate anti aging field as it reverts the cell back to 16-18.

4 Likes

Tip of the iceberg. :heart: @anon3411921

1 Like

Just trying to use every field that can be beneficial towards height growth. Just to give a little motivation to you guys, I don’t know the exact story but I read a story of a man who had a growth spurt because of a tumor in his body, the tumor caused him to grow extremely tall.

Now I’m not saying you should grow a tumor to grow tall, but this just adds further proof that you can absolutely grow.

1 Like

There is nobody you have to convince man, just do it for yourself.

1 Like

It’s called Acromelagy, and it results in the pituitary gland producing an excess of growth hormone. Although once the growth plates are completely fused, this would just negatively impact your organs by increasing their size instead of actually making yourself taller.

1 Like

has anyone tried quadible open growth plates?

seems like a good audio, i used it a while back and it was hurting my knees

I used it, always made my knees hurt but was never consistent due to the music and long audio.

1 Like