Sleep apnea

Anything for sleep apnea

Unfortunately, nothing comes to mind. I too was looking for a field for sleep apnea some time ago and since there’s no field for it, I thought of using Hyperbaric Oxygen to try to compensate for the lack of oxygen caused by apnea. Try it, I hope it works for you.

This field has almost eliminated it for me

New Release: Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

4 Likes

I may well try this. I have moderate obstructive sleep apnea, and a CPAP machine is impossible for me, as using one caused a panic attack after almost 3 weeks. Felt like I was being smothered.

How often should it be used? I kinda doubt that overnight is a good idea…

The way I do it is open my room’s window, then play Hyperbaric Oxygen 3-4 times, most of the times I play it 3x. I spend those 30 minutes reading, that way I also relax before sleeping.

1 Like

I don’t have a window that opens. Other than that, it sounds doable.

1 Like

Thank you. How does it work exactly.

Did you feel more refreshed after using this.

I appreciate it. How long did it take you to cure your apnea using the field.

I said

It hasnt completely, anything we have to heal, reverse, regenerate takes a bit of time, specially to make it permanent. But i do feel it working fast.

Also every case is different

And this field was not designed for that its a secondary side effect from the initial target, in which case i cna only tell you to try but im not here 100% guaranteeing itll happen to you right away

But from night 1 i felt immediate difference in my breathing at the 3rd loop.

And from then on, i remember at some point like after 3 weeks i think i stopped it for like 3 days because i was focusing on Karma Crucible and boy i had a rough 2 nights.

So since i try not to skip a night.

Did some days ago like 2 nights and nothing happened so i guess im advancing in the healing.

But ill keep using it for like 6 months non stop and see how i feel.

Every night I play some fields related to sleep, so I don’t know if not using them makes me more tired or not, and the other way around, if using them makes me sleep better. I haven’t tested it since I don’t have the time to gamble it right now.