Slow Down the Perception of Time

This is a creation, energetic etc that works to change your perception of time while you listen to it.
What happens is that your perception of time will slow down, making it seem or even appear with evidence that time is running slower.

Which in effect gives you more available free time. It works better the longer you listen to it and the more you listen over time, as your subconscious will accept that time isn’t as rigid and we can perceive things at different ‘speeds’ within the passage of time.

14 Likes

This field is very helpful to use when you have a lot of work to do during the day.

It should be part of any productivity stack.

11 Likes

Does this also mean that listening/meditating to fields will slown down? Like you feel you should have listened to a field like 4 times already but it has only been 1 time? That would be a downside haha

1 Like

well, listening will not be a problem meditating yes, it will feel like that.

when you actively engage in activities that take time you will do more things for less time. by listening to the background and not noticing it I don’t think will be much of the problem

1 Like

Thank you for your take on this, I thought it would a little bit like that.
I’m going to have to reconsider using this since I like meditating with the restorative fields like Blueprint of life, mindset and emotional clearing fields. I feel I get more out of them if I concentrate on them and actively open myself up. Don’t want to experience having the perception of doing that for hours everyday haha.

1 Like

Has anyone meditated with this field?

I use it when I have to work and have only very little time.

Combined with the Gamma Brain Wave field, this combo makes me do things a lot faster than usual.

7 Likes

The “Work 15 Hours per Day in Home Office” Stack:

• Astrologically Inclined NFT
  • Slow Down the Perception of Time
  • Excalibur
  • Self Refresh
  • Negentropic Shen
  • Ojas Refined
  • Gamma Brain Wave
  • Resilience
  • Become a Supertasker, Improve Multitasking (Psychic University patreon)
  • Enhanced Visual Processing
  • The Plasma Brain of Youth
  • Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex
  • Devil Reversed
  • The Tower of Power, Holy Light
  • Cosmic Intercession NFT audio
  • Prestige and Grandeur NFT
5 Likes

I have experimented with this audio once in a while for years and i love it.

After so many times i confirmed today once again my idea of how this field works for me, or i guess how my perception of time changes when using this.

If i havent played it in a while, it always takes like 3 loops to start kicking in, i usually loop it for 1 hour or 1.5 hours but only if i want to feel the time going slower just for that day. If i want it for more days or weeks then i play it longer and it def compounds and after a few days it lasts a good 3-4 more days.

But since i work of course i dont want the day to go slow while at work, only on my free time.

Only one time i experimented with the Speed Up the PoT, for like 3 days, i played it early in the am x 3 then play the Slow Down TPoT as soon as i finished work and repeated the same the next day and the day after.

It was A TOTAL MAHEM :rofl::sweat_smile:

I thnk i shared the outcome somewhere else, so back to this field here…

Because that experience with mixing the 2 of them went wrong lol i stopped using them and i was sad because i really really love this field, but i didnt want my working days long nah thanks. A different thing if i was independent…

But i think i found the way to make it work for me at least on my days off.

i was kinda afraid knowing that by previous experiments once I stop playing this field time bounced back faster :sweat_smile:

In this case was fantastic how i unintentionally did it.

Played it yesterday on my day off from 9am to 10:30am.

Day got stretched out (not as much as other times but when compund) it felt like if maybe 2.5 hours were added to my day.

I didnt play it more times afraid of having the reaction of that one time when the next day was super fast and odd.

Today i started working at 6am. And nicely enough it went fast until 9am. But it did not feel weird.

(When i say weird is because the previous time, when i played the speed up people was literally accelerated and talking to me super fast and it was one call after the other with people requesting things in a literal rush :flushed: like all pilled up and compressed woiii 😵‍💫 )

Then (today) the bounce back effect started fading away and the day feels now like a normal day for me.

So thats what im gonna do from now on.

As soon as i wake up on my days off ill play it like 2 hours only, to enjoy that day longer and the bounce back effect wont take place until the following day once at work :relieved: no need to play Speed Up, the next morning would just naturally get faster because of the effect of no longer playing slow down, and 4 hours feeling like 1 hour? That great enough for me.

9 Likes

So this is you i have verified you :white_check_mark:
You are legit Lunamoon :grinning:

You writing style same as before

3 Likes

Lol ok

1 Like

Stop missing with time that is dangerous lol

Could this work for spending money like make spending slow
While the making of it faster

2 Likes

Lol ive thought of ways to make it work as i want but i havent tested

This wont select when or what to work fast and what slow.

But im thinking ill want to experiment once im independent like Slowing the time when im working on a project or projects, then stop using the field to get the (bounce back time faster) to push outcomes and then slow down again to continue expanding.

And maybe once in a while play some loops of the speeding one.
Although im not much of a fan of it. I rather only work with the slow down one and let it pusk back a little at a time without playing the speed one, more like a side effect of stopping the slow down one, so it feels like a push but no so forceful

Lets see :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Comments:

profile_pic

Damien Bill11 days ago

profile_pic

Damien Bill11 days ago

profile_pic

Pinafina17 days ago (edited)

Qué sucede si uso el campo para acelerar el tiempo por las mañanas antes de ir a trabajar y después del trabajo uso éste para ralentizar el tiempo?

profile_pic

Blitz19 days ago

It’s the weekend :joy:

profile_pic

AngeliiqueTheAlchemist20 days ago

I’m gonna live to 250. :blush:

profile_pic

CrazyHuntera month ago

doesnt work

profile_pic

IglooGaminga month ago

how does this work? and does everything around me move slower?

profile_pic

Spookya month ago

Can this turn back time? Or iz is just your perception that everything moves slow?

profile_pic

Càlvin Mclean2 months ago

Played this and went to my room and forgot I made a salad in the kitchen :joy:

profile_pic

DR Strange2 months ago

Upgraded and short version of this please

Please add these benefits
Time actually slows down just like I am sitting in center of black hole

My clock time and celender actually gets behind from real world

Now a days everyone have long list of desires but very less time so it could help to manifest in very short time

Thanks in advance

profile_pic

Ram3 months ago

The sound make me feeling sad i remember all the time i lost during my teenage ages

profile_pic

Insta3 months ago (edited)

Is the time perception slowing down? Instead of waking up at 7:00 am, I just started waking up at 5:00 AM these days.

profile_pic

magic♡princess3 months ago (edited)

This works extremely well! I’ve been using this for a couple of days it’s made 1 minute feel like 15 minutes. I would see the clock frozen on the same number for a very long time. I’m so glad this works for me every time.

profile_pic

MANEESH3 months ago

I will be forever grateful :pray:

profile_pic

sihem bahloul4 months ago

:blue_heart::heart::blue_heart:

profile_pic

Thomas Haeyen4 months ago

Listen to this on 2x speed.

profile_pic

愛april4 months ago

Using this once before my exam that’s in 30 minutes, hopefully it gives me more time

profile_pic

Isa A5 months ago

This is soo good esp that time seems too just fly the last couple years. Need to use every 2 days at least too see the effect.

profile_pic

Fuckbitual5 months ago

This worked instantly, I swear it’s been 5 mins but it hasn’t even been one

profile_pic

Violet Brown5 months ago (edited)

I often feel rushed or the pressure of time in doing daily chores although i am free to do what i will
I’ll try this beacause although an illusion time is valuable in our world

profile_pic

Caelestii6 months ago

Longest minute of my entire life.

profile_pic

lightwarriorwisdom6 months ago

Speed up perception of time while working and right before clocking out, play this to maximize your free time

profile_pic

Rash Saadi6 months ago

It works like a charm. Love you sapien/dreamseeds

profile_pic

Jun Song7 months ago

I want to listen to this but it sounds…really annoying

profile_pic

Anonymous8 months ago (edited)

It worked almost instantly (2 minutes in to be exact) but it only lasts a couple of days for me. So yeah it works but it’s not permanent. I would recommend this if you’re wanting a certain day or weekend to be longer. But if you’re wanting something more permanent I’d recommend using subliminals
(this is a binaural beat, not a subliminal btw)
Edit: although, with subliminals it usually takes a longer time to notice results
Edit: apparently it’s a morphic field, very similar to binaural beats for me though because of how instant the results were

profile_pic

Joe Bloggs8 months ago

Finished all my stuff and I have some spare time

profile_pic

Wand9 months ago

One thing I noticed about this is I was able to get so much done in one day… interesting

profile_pic

Joe Bloggs9 months ago

time is real slow tonight, but I got some help from a healer as well

profile_pic

Kelly Christine9 months ago

This is so necessary right now. Too much going on for one day. I feel like time accelerated.

profile_pic

Jordan Peterson Türkiye9 months ago

It feels like video is never ends…

profile_pic

Bimbo subs10 months ago

This definitely works!

profile_pic

İrem10 months ago

Bir kar tanesi ol

profile_pic

Joe Bloggs10 months ago

Tonight I have so much time I don’t know what to do with it!

profile_pic

Joe Bloggs10 months ago

I am in the flow today. I did not have to stop at any traffic lights

profile_pic

Mukesh Srivastavaa year ago

It works

profile_pic

Joe Bloggsa year ago

I have saved a few minutes here and there.

profile_pic

Joe Bloggsa year ago

There is no information or feedback from Dream Seeds. Is this a subliminal? How often should you listen?

profile_pic

radha yadava year ago

Dude i really wanna listen to it …but the sound is so irritating :pleading_face:…that I can’t .

profile_pic

Bridgatina555a year ago

As a housekeeper this helps me to get my rooms done on time because I feel as if I’m behind I’ll look at the clock and lt litterally seems as if I cleaned my rooms forever lol

profile_pic

Be Taylora year ago

Can you charge your food and beverages with this energy?

profile_pic

oo131193ooa year ago

damn should not listen to this before school or work

profile_pic

Watcher The Insanea year ago (edited)

Day 21: Time does feel like it has slowed down. Either it passes at a snail’s crawl, or I just feel like I have too much time and not enough to do. I just put it in my playlist for the heck of it.

profile_pic

inLoveAndLighta year ago

Play this on the weekend… & turn your TWO day weekend into FOUR days :desert_island::desert_island:

profile_pic

inLoveAndLighta year ago (edited)

Play this on vacation… & turn your TWO week vacation into FOUR weeks :desert_island::desert_island:

profile_pic

Sconmaster1a year ago

I sleep for 8-9 hours whenever i listen to this compared to 5ish. Makes me wonder if my mind feels it is running out of time and that’s why i wake up so early?

profile_pic

Sunshinea year ago

Sapien, please please please update this one with a softer music. I listen to it everyday but the music is quite harsh.

profile_pic

MossiFroga year ago

Wait… so time will only slow down while listening and then go back to normal after listening? I thought it did it 24/7

profile_pic

TrueNemesisPrimea year ago

Do you have to listen with headphones? Or can it just be background? Thanks

profile_pic

Joe Cool (Pop Up Records) #VTLoops2 years ago

I’m working on a deadline thanks for helping!

profile_pic

Abel Merijn Jongstra2 years ago

Its weird that when u speed this up it sounds the same

profile_pic

Santosh Gupta2 years ago

Unconditional gratitude

profile_pic

Versuffe2 years ago

alright boys, i will listen to this every day until i basically stop time. 5 minutes in and everything is so slow.

profile_pic

Claudia C2 years ago

Can’t believe this exists😁…past few years been flying by…and I think it’s cos of a type of depression. Too much ‘in my head’. Sometimes I’m like,… did someone just move the hands on the clock, cos what feels like 5 mins is half an hour…when it’s at worst.

profile_pic

U-Shanks 2 years ago

With so many things to do

profile_pic

Memento Mori2 years ago

I swear to God time moves slower but things happen at the same speed when listening to thjs

profile_pic

:slightly_smiling_face:2 years ago

Thank you so much :revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

profile_pic

Manh Vũ2 years ago

can i listen to it while studying?

profile_pic

JVirago Studios2 years ago

Torture

profile_pic

Jeremy Brown2 years ago

When you live in truth, your truth, life becomes fun. You move from existence and survival into adventure. It’s true the saying that when you love what you do, you lose track of time

profile_pic

Nikolai Weinerhausen2 years ago

This for my days off, speed up for the days I work.

profile_pic

。*:꧁𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐰𝐥 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬꧂。:゜2 years ago (edited)

Well this is gonna be a long long video I bet no one has ever finished this video and if they did I bet they be old by now or older jk it’s not really long

profile_pic

Jonathan carter2 years ago

Great to do when your on holiday ( if you ever get the chance) and when your not working but when you are working not so. Love and gratitude.

profile_pic

Lumea Lui PAUL2 years ago

I wonder how I could use this at work… I work in a call-center where everything is super-fast.

profile_pic

ABC_123Edotz2 years ago

I’m hearing this for the first time it sounds interesting what the comments are I’m going to try it

profile_pic

PurrfectlyDivine2 years ago

Hmm… if I watch this & then watch the speed up version at the same time… I would assume I can freeze time.

So, I hope you all like your current moment in life! :rofl: lol whoops.

profile_pic

Sovereign Stars Know2 years ago

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::infinity::heart::infinity::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::sparkles::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::zap:

profile_pic

Christian2 years ago

doing this cuz im gonna have a test in an hour and a minute feels like a second

profile_pic

Valisive2 years ago

I’m gonna use this for my subliminal results and art making lmfao

profile_pic

Jayden Snijder2 years ago (edited)

Does this give you a faster reaction time

profile_pic

Dante Pen ManSmith2 years ago

Rather at 2x’s speed ? I think makes time slower .

profile_pic

Dante Pen ManSmith2 years ago

Anyone try this at .25x speed ?

profile_pic

Scott Plays BG2 years ago

I thought was watching this for 5 mins but HECK no it’s only 3 minutes how

profile_pic

Scotty2 years ago

It’s broken y’all

profile_pic

Deez Like2 years ago

when me and my dog was playing it slowed down time almost to freeze and my dog was frozen and i could even move around him its like nerf bullets also stopped when they shot at me (btw this is a joke)

profile_pic

Deez Like2 years ago

does this slow down things like the flash or something and how high/long do i have to watch it?

profile_pic

Kristine Morris2 years ago

I think mines had a opposite effect. At first it was working but now time is flying by!

profile_pic

ROHIT TANDON2 years ago

No results help

profile_pic

Ana Macklis2 years ago

This never works for me, maybe I’m too attached for results? weird </3

profile_pic

vaibhavv2 years ago

sapien here adds are coming in between the video 2-3 times … does this hamper the effect of field>>>???

profile_pic

inLoveAndLight2 years ago (edited)

“I have all the time in the world”
“I have all the time in the wooorlddddd”
“I have aaaaalll thhheee tttiiimmmeee…” :stopwatch:

profile_pic

Ms shain2 years ago

Does it also slow down aging?

profile_pic

kaworu0372 years ago

hoping for an updated release with better music :D

profile_pic

Amanda Lane2 years ago

Time is going by very very fast for me, Everything feels weird, like I can’t explain it,

profile_pic

NoniAngel2 years ago

Listening to this while studying :grin:

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye2 years ago

I’m late for a very important date :rabbit2: two hours later…

profile_pic

Sonya Bhagat2 years ago

You’re great. After my own heart.

profile_pic

Julian Sondakh2 years ago

One for stop time :pray:

profile_pic

ALPHA MALE2 years ago (edited)

I always listen to this when making love to my girlfriend and at Christmas

profile_pic

StonedAdvisor3 years ago

ZA WARUDO : TOKI O TOMARE (stop the world)

profile_pic

Azer Rzayev3 years ago

Very bad and harmful voice…go to toilet

profile_pic

Miss Dagger3 years ago

One question:
Can I listen to this while listening to other Subliminals at the same time?

profile_pic

Angelita3 years ago

I love this

profile_pic

The Vile Ruler3 years ago

i was listening to this and when i got an ad i almost fucking shit my pants lol

profile_pic

Arc Dolphin3 years ago

Gosh this is the worst sound I ever heard in my life, this is what satan would play if he has a radio… like literally I barely able to not leave a mean comment cause I appreciate the subliminal but just triggers me really bad I’m sorry

profile_pic

Gentleman3 years ago

So it can make you a fast reader?!

profile_pic

Adnan Babic3 years ago

Hi, Dream, I just realized that this helps me with anxiety, I wonder why? Thank you again!

profile_pic

Dave Hibbs3 years ago

NO thanks :joy: I’ll pass on this one! Next…

profile_pic

aaron3 years ago

well lets say you went to bed about 9:30pm and you wake up at 9:30 am how much time would that be?

profile_pic

Jade Min3 years ago (edited)

I realized this will slow aging!
Because to release the grip of time is to release the illusion of death & decay.
Becoming timeless and immortal instead :D

profile_pic

Shahwar A3 years ago

just a curiosity , will this work even on mute?

profile_pic

Aymen Haq3 years ago (edited)

2020 has been the slowest year of my life and 2021 has been feeling slower lately. My sense of time is slowing down as I want it to. I’m happy that this is working😊

Update 2022: This year is getting slower.

Fun Fact: I’ve been doing research about slowing down time since October 14, 2019, and when I typed “Slow down time perception”, I went to this video, immediately, on December 2, 2019.

Update 2023: This year is getting slower, and I’m proud of that.

Lately, I’ve been planning far ahead in advance, and I slow down to go faster. Plus, this works every single day.

I’m also suggesting this for those who wish it felt like their kids were little.

Update August 14, 2023: I’m able to slow down time by embracing novelty while using my imagination like I did when I was little, especially with the use of AI, too since I’m quite new to it.

profile_pic

Cesar martinez3 years ago

The time is 11;34, had an assignment due at 11;59 finished it right on time. Did it work? maybe I usually would’ve taken about an hour to do it (2 page worksheet). I did get “used” to the sound after a few minutes.

profile_pic

Nonda3 years ago

This was what i was looking for the most but were afraid of asking for…

My last 10 years went over in 2 years or sth

profile_pic

Sam Simpson3 years ago

Sounds like clippers… :haircut_man::haircut_man:

profile_pic

Abdullah A3 years ago (edited)

Dream Seeds
Slow Down The Perception Of Time
Day 1: Monday, 11 January, 2021 × 1
Day 2: Tuesday, 12 January, 2021 × 1

Sun, 07.02.2021 × 1
Wed, 10.01.2021 × 1
Thu, 11.01.2021 × 1

profile_pic

Abdullah A3 years ago (edited)

Slow Down The Perception Of Time (Experimental)
Dream Seeds
Day 1: 1 time

profile_pic

Mr Clean3 years ago

Okay this is just hurting my ears :cry:

profile_pic

Shay A3 years ago

Trying this for my anxiety thank you

profile_pic

Angel Rodriguez3 years ago

This sucks if you work at a 9-5 :joy:

profile_pic

emelage3 years ago

WAIT, try to listen to 0.25 playback speed, and compare it to the normal one, I think it is hard to know which is which, cause the audio doesn’t seem to slow down. ( idk if this has been commented on, since I had no time to check comments. )

profile_pic

Reese Fox3 years ago

finally i can sleep 12 hours in 1 hour

profile_pic

Reese Fox3 years ago

me making random ugly noises for a minute strait after taking off my headphones

profile_pic

Matilda Villarraga3 years ago

I have a feeling my tyroid gland is feeling this more than ever. The right side specifically. Since the tyroid has to do with time, is this affecting me in any way… should l be concerned?

profile_pic

gelatoni morozovo3 years ago

Does it needs headphones??

profile_pic

Concha de conchos3 years ago

So I tried the 1 Mississippi counting method as I’ve noticed my speed of though matches that of an actual second when I say 1 Mississippi. However with this on after 2 seconds there begins to be a shift Of speed, by 5 seconds I am a whole second ahead of the timer.

profile_pic

Reese Fox3 years ago (edited)

i use this on my homework and i think the real motive here is that when i finish my homework the sound will stop. but it works great! i just finished 6 subjects of homework in under an hour.

profile_pic

superofficial gangsterman3 years ago

it sounds like a bunch of metal wires scraping together it makes my ears and teeth hurt but i can’t stop listening it works

profile_pic

No3 years ago

I just want to have more time with my online friends I spend alot of time with them but it always feels like 5 minutes

profile_pic

Timely3 years ago

uugh just a buzzing noise wtf lmfao

profile_pic

Ryan’s multi-verse3 years ago

Woowwww doooo youuuoouuu feeel thhhhaaaaaattttt / // ?? ?/ ?

profile_pic

kittysune13 years ago

I’ll use this one for Weekends and I’ll use the speed up one for workdays lol.

profile_pic

John B3 years ago

Do you want the laws of time?

profile_pic

[DATA EXPUNGED]3 years ago

My phone started sounding like it’s broken is that normal

profile_pic

ZERO3 years ago

oh fuck its works

profile_pic

周珊3 years ago

It is very helpful and powerful but the music is hard to explain. I enjoy the effects but not the music. Don’t wanna be a greedy person.but is it possible that you make a second version with better music.

profile_pic

WHY AM I BLESSED?3 years ago

Do a frequency to live in slow motion. Even a mili second counts in sports

profile_pic

Aymen Haq3 years ago

2020 is slower than I hoped it would be. I thought Autumn would never come. And I’m glad to feel this way in general.

profile_pic

Jasperson Heln Villegas3 years ago

It works so well. I finished a 20 items test in pre cal just in 50 mins. Sometimes it takes me almost 1 hour and 30 mins to solve.

profile_pic

Chaitra Amarnath3 years ago

I have more time to do stuff now.

profile_pic

The Lightwarrior Diaries X Super Soldier Secrets3 years ago

What in the world? YouTube dropped ads in the middle/beginning and the middle/end.

profile_pic

Anonymous me3 years ago

Can I loop it overnight in sleep

profile_pic

erichansen19913 years ago

Yesterday I tried Slowing Down Time for the first time. Results after one day are:

• Waking up earlier than usual, while feeling well rested

• YouTube videos on normal speed were unbearable to watch, had to put them on 1.5 speed

• Getting more stuff done in a shorter amount of time

profile_pic

Amarantos Ren3 years ago

If I spend one weekend with my girlfriend, I listened this, but she didn’t, I could feel have more time with her, how would she feel about me and this day.

profile_pic

Dexie Leighyan3 years ago

What if DIO used this to slow down time perception? I mean, that could explain the weird sound that happens when he “stops time”…

profile_pic

Cow3 years ago

Does anyone else hear everything with a vibrato effect during a few seconds after listening to this?

profile_pic

alex contreras /negative ned3 years ago

How long does this take to work?

profile_pic

Dreyween3 years ago

I want my perception of time to be slowed down while lucid dreaming… so that i stay into my lucid dream muuuuuuuch longer hahah. How does this idea sounds to anybody reading this ? :grin:

profile_pic

eunice burns3 years ago

go outside and listen to birds chirping whilst listening, it’s wild

profile_pic

Hana Ani3 years ago (edited)

Thank you dear sapien❤️
Can I listen to this masterpiece with earphones? Or phone speakers are better?

profile_pic

faizan anwer3 years ago

Listen on speakers?

profile_pic

Vin0073 years ago

Currently, ways of slowing down perception of time are not at all recommended ways,lol.
Like doing something boring(like waiting for coffee or something), when we are in fear or danger etc. This is gonna be lit!, if it works, i have just started listening to this.

profile_pic

Ryan McGinnis3 years ago

Jeez this is relaxing. It can probably go well with delta and epsilon waves

profile_pic

Clo-tii3 years ago (edited)

Dear Dream Seeds, in the future do you maybe plan to do an update on this video? Because for me it’s been very effective but the ‘noise’ is sometimes overwhelming even when on low volume. Is it possible to buy this specific field and put in on an item? I would like to use it as well, while sleeping, like “I slept for only 6 hours but it’s been like 8 hours of sleep(the body/mind perception in order to have a longer day without being deprived of sleep otherwise I am tired and not so effective)” that’s the effect I am looking for ah ah but because of the “pronounced sound” of this video, I can’t listen to it while sleeping. :) Voila. Thank you anyway and have a nice Friday!

profile_pic

路人少女的日常3 years ago

It does work! Btw I’m curious about one thing, is this going to make me get older or younger than others on my physical body?

profile_pic

Johnattincan3 years ago

daamn i didnt even loop and it felt like hours but i only got 15 minutes in

profile_pic

A Jesus Encounter3 years ago

The past 11 minutes have felt slower wow!

profile_pic

Theo Lilbe3 years ago

This is so scary, it does work, kinda, wtf, thanks btw

profile_pic

Harini Ramakrish3 years ago

profile_pic

profile_pic

Gene Hew3 years ago (edited)

Could you please update this with a 2.0? Life seems to be going by so fast. This frequency with a pleasant tone could help people savor their life more. Especially since we are about to introduced to a completely new way of being. I want to take the time to slow down and experience this once in a lifetime event and let the changes seep into my being slowly.

This would stack beautifully with the new focus and brain hemisphere sync videos on the main sapien med channel

profile_pic

Kelvin3 years ago

wow it actually works didn’t expect to finish my assignment 30 min before turn in time thx xd

profile_pic

Limerence3 years ago

How many times do we need to listen to it for it to work? And how long does the effects last after I have watched it once?

profile_pic

cheese_eater373 years ago

Two things:
OW MY EARS and I feel like time is faster?

profile_pic

Seema Khemada3 years ago

plz. make one for the time recover that we have wasted earlier in life…

profile_pic

Dr Animsay3 years ago

btw this works in mere seconds

profile_pic

Seema Khemada3 years ago (edited)

want freeze the time…

profile_pic

Monique von Molendorff3 years ago

This is a really awesome and useful one for me. I noticed that the last few years of my life have started flying by faster and faster. I started getting scared that I would one day realise I’m an old lady of 102 sitting in my rocking chair and wondering where my life went. This week alone was super weird. I somehow missed two days. It feels like it should be a Wednesday today, when it’s actually Friday. I was laying in bed this afternoon, watching YouTube vids, and started dozing off. I swear I only closed my eyes for 10 minutes, but I woke up 4 hours later. That was the last straw. So I started to listen to this again. It always works. And it seems to last for a while. While listening to it, I notice that I would do so much and the clock will show half the time gone of what I expect to see. I would read something and expect to see that 5 minutes have passed, when in actually only a minute has passed. It’s wonderful. The effects are more pronounced when listening as well as a short time after, but subtle effects remain for a long time after that. Days and weeks feel normal, instead of constantly sped up like it was in the past. Until of course it completely subsides, and I have to use it again :grin:

profile_pic

GUNS Games3 years ago

I dont know are these make the time goes slow or make the brain think faster (fast reflexes) ?

profile_pic

M M3 years ago

This works well and have to repeat after 8 hrs , may be different for everyone.

profile_pic

Evan Tipton3 years ago

wth

profile_pic

ShivohaMayank3 years ago

Life is changing…

profile_pic

Eaden Davis3 years ago

Wtf I was looking out the window at some cars going almost 50 miles an hour and now they look like their going 20

profile_pic

Seven Ross4 years ago

This is going to be a really long haircut…

profile_pic

rhysman00014 years ago

What was your method in creating this

profile_pic

Érica de Oliveira Franco4 years ago (edited)

I leave this playing overnight when I can only have few hours of sleep. I wake up feeling as well as if I had slept my regular hours.

profile_pic

Érica de Oliveira Franco4 years ago

Wow this actually works!! Is there a limited time to use it? Or could I use this for like, 10 hours with no problem?

profile_pic

5t1ck 5t1ck4 years ago

I’ve been feeling like I’ve been living the fast life, a double life, my perception changed so much today, I thought I was on a a beach, somehow, someway.

profile_pic

Asia Monét4 years ago

Who needs weed when you got this

profile_pic

BenJiro Antazo4 years ago

Instructions please

profile_pic

Slight Design ツ4 years ago

I don’t want to be late

profile_pic

Marlena Sien4 years ago

This may be a silly question…
but would caffeine or other stimulants recently taken counter-act this, do you think?

profile_pic

infinite unconditional love4 years ago (edited)

Omg I need to learn so much things of this amazing science…this is the first time that I know we can manipulate time :exploding_head::exploding_head:

profile_pic

Comedy Genius4 years ago

Does anyone else hear things differently while listening to this

profile_pic

arnaldo alange4 years ago

Oh, and seriously? No One make this Joke here?
ZA WARUDO!!!

profile_pic

arnaldo alange4 years ago

WRONG! This Is The REAL Music that Slowers Time Perception

(Well… At least this Works for that Blue Hedgehog)

profile_pic

Abdulkadir Lotiya4 years ago

Which shoul we use?? Slow or fast time of perception ?? Can we use both at same time or use turn by turn?

profile_pic

Magenta Platinum4 years ago

finally, i can sleep 8 hours in 2 hours

profile_pic

Beast • 55 years ago4 years ago

That’s the longest 20 minutes of my life

profile_pic

Honeicoves Cosplay4 years ago

i have something that happens to me every once in a while, i call them “attacks” (i’ve done tons of research on it and almost no one experiences it other than a small group of people). it’s where my perception of time just speeds up. everything is moving too fast, my thoughts are angry and yelling, every single sound is aggressive, my movements somehow feel fast and slow. nothing ever triggers this, it’s just happens randomly. i can’t ever seem to get out of it. i’ve tried music, radio, tv, anything to try and knock me out of it, but i always had to just sit there and wait for it to end. but for some reason i decided i wanted to look up “music that slows down time” and found this! oh my god it worked within the first minute!!! nothing has even done that before! i’m going to keep this saved for the next time i have an attack :)

profile_pic

X_X Gatcha Kelp X_X4 years ago

What the fat pancake

profile_pic

Smeet824 years ago

:ok_hand:

profile_pic

Erika Csizmadia4 years ago

Not going to use it at work

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago

T H a n k. Y​:yellow_heart:U. Sapien~~ the uni Verse is sorta slippery like that*_* we. Are. Creators !:x::o::x::o::x::o:

profile_pic

Happy Now?4 years ago

Wow now it feels like every minute goes by twice as slow!! Very good

profile_pic

NP Panda4 years ago

This was exactly what I wanted and it works but… I did not expect it to sound like this lol

profile_pic

Johnny Sins4 years ago

i am in kind of difficult situation and need to more time to study and stop procrastinating so that i can get a job asap will this help me in that area ?

profile_pic

Sebastien Bonnabesse4 years ago

Holy crap seconds actually became slower

profile_pic

Ser glian4 years ago

Πлαсεбο is a powerful effect

profile_pic

Manuel Salazar Serna4 years ago

Can I sleep the equivalent of 8 hours in less time if I hear this before sleeping?

profile_pic

Princess Ari4 years ago

I really needed this! :raised_hands:

profile_pic

kshitiz gautam4 years ago

I have my Exam next month. So, I guess this will work for it as I would be able to answer my questions faster in lesser time. Right sir?

profile_pic

Snowy Snowy4 years ago

Means I will feel I am moving slower and I can do things better because I am at slow pace but other people will see it as normal speed and think how am I doing it ?! Just like ancient Chinese believed to have been doing it ?!

profile_pic

mcry4 years ago (edited)

When you didn’t study the whole school year and you now have 10 hours to learn all the school info in one sitting

Uptade : Ironically time does feel slower and I’ve finished studying 6 out of the 8 subjects I have exams on.

profile_pic

Beast • 55 years ago4 years ago

Sapien, how can I get the offline version of this?

profile_pic

Chipperson’s Encyclopedia Emporium4 years ago

To be fair… It helped me poop

profile_pic

cool name here4 years ago

Is it just me or do things sound kind of distorted for a minute after you take your headphones out

profile_pic

R Cz4 years ago

Can I down load it ?

profile_pic

Chloe4 years ago

not gonna lie, that was the longest 20 minutes of my life

profile_pic

Paul Flint4 years ago

Time is slowing down anyway

profile_pic

HasCourrupt Gov.4 years ago

No

profile_pic

rawr Care4 years ago

this feels like weed.

profile_pic

wow !4 years ago

instructions unclear: i’m stuck in the prehistoric age

profile_pic

Gabriel Parish4 years ago

We’re all living in the moment. Matter is time which neither exist only in the controled minds by others than self control of this world.

profile_pic

Justin Ijssel de Schepper5 years ago

could u make one to go back in time to get a better outcome?

profile_pic

N G5 years ago

“even appear with evidence that time is running slower” - That’s mind blowing. Can you give some examples to such evidence? [I used this a bit, and I ‘feel’ it is working, but still anticipating for evidence, excited about it]

profile_pic

Yung Nova5 years ago

Chronokinesis Frequencys???

profile_pic

Yoshie Kimuria5 years ago

So will it work only while listening the video, or will it change the overall time perception and give us a child like sense of time? Thanks

profile_pic

Istaka5 years ago

If you can make me change my self more easily, It’s really help me.

profile_pic

Istaka5 years ago

It does work… This is kinda scary 0o0

profile_pic

Brenda5 years ago

I’m about 10 minutes in and I think its attracting flies to my car lol. I eat lunch in my car an never had flies and a few are coming in and sitting by my radio and when I show them away they come right back there. Weird.

profile_pic

Brenda5 years ago

Trying this for my 2nd half of work just to see what happens. First half at work I did the speed up time.

profile_pic

christopher b5 years ago

I forgot how amazing this one is! It feels like everything is slower and I have more control of time. I feel more present, thinking and eye movement alert and quick. I feel more focused and in control of my thoughts and actions. This is probably great for people with adhd/add

profile_pic

KeenParatham5 years ago

Can this give you fast reaction time by slowing things around you?. For example someone throws a ball and you slow down the time and speed the ball is going

profile_pic

Mimi Berlin5 years ago

Wow…that is so, so cool. Thank you for sharing!

profile_pic

CGL5 years ago

By slowing down time you can essentially speed yourself up through the slowed down time giving you more time to do things?

profile_pic

Irina Petrossian5 years ago

GREAT GREAT GREAT WORK!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Isla Miln5 years ago

yikes!!! turned this one on at full volume- my heart nearly stopped thus slowing down time!!

Can confirm this 100% works. I looped this few times on my holiday and the past couple days had felt like a week lol. Recommend this especially in holidays

2 Likes

Hi @zar! Nice result :slight_smile:
Nice to see  you again pink rose

Would be amazing to have a mandala of this field.

4 Likes

Would it be possible to get a music or silent version of this? The tone is really stimulating.

This one shocked me, listened to it a few time to study, usually my “time” is so fast, like I blink it’s already the end of the day but yesterday after listening to it, I even thought about being crazy. The time was blocked at 17:34 and it’s been like 30 minutes it’s 17:34, I was panicking like “wtf the time is blocked what is happening ?” and I know if it was my normal perception of time it would already be like 19:00.

From sensation the time was definitely slower, it was as if I went through 2 wholes days, I did so many things, allowing me to appreciate things better.

7 Likes

wow crazy experience. It’s amazing how time can be different for everyone. I have never used that audio twice, just once feels like an eternity and also the sound gets annoying lol but I guess that’s the purpose.

It is a good audio for when you need more sleep or rest. But it is not a good idea if you want to watch a movie/series/video, everything moves very slow.

3 Likes