Smart Hair Texture Stylist

You kinda picked the one with more practice haha but yeah you can attune yourself kinda to the field and see how repetition tasks work for you while you’re playing it etc

For the servitors it’s pretty easy just have them pick up on the field and ask them to work with it for as long as you want. (infusing your hair with the field)

4 Likes

It’s really fascinating to know that we can use servitor to automate fields. Do you also have success with other fields? I have ESS and Fae but to be honest, I do not have any much use for them. I’m desperately trying to reduce my daily listening stacks.

2 Likes

My bad :joy: I’m off to learn about servitors today :grimacing: I’ll keep in mind all of these

1 Like

Sorry, I’m late ^^

Not yet but it’s because I’ve taken a break from fields, except the Tarot deck and 1 servitor lol. I should try the infusion method as recommended by Desiree and others but I still don’t feel 100% sure if I don’t listen to the field myself lol.

That said, the inner layers of the hair seem more straight but I don’t know for sure. My hair is very mix, like it can look straight when tied for a few hours and since it’s currently very hot in my region, it’s indeed tied all the time.

I’ll keep using after my break and report the changes.

7 Likes

Does anyone know why this is not for sale at the moment?

You can read about the “why…?” here: Charge Back Black List.

If you’re interested in buying this field, see this thread: Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields

3 Likes

Updating, since I said I would.

I started re-using this field on a regular basis, even looping it overnight at times. I can’t say that my hair has changed per se. I think my hair falls under somewhere between 2A/2B with even some 1C (so mixed like most hairs. I think I posted pictures in some thread here 1-2 years ago). The instructions I gave to the field was 1B.

However, I wonder if I sort of “confused” the field because as said earlier, sometimes I also find myself wanting back the “curlier” hair of my younger years. This is just speculation of course, but maybe I was giving contradictory instructions (?)

So no, my hair texture hasn’t changed (at least not yet). It already looked straighter (temporarily) anyway without the field, after for example tying them up for long hours. I also use only henna as hair dye for several years now, which is known for straightening the hair texture too.

BUT

I’m not saying the field doesn’t work. It probably just requires more time than others, as already reported in some successful testimonials here. Plus, the general condition of my hair has really improved and I believe the field should be praised in that regard. Receiving more and more positive feedback about its shininess, fullness, etc. even by people who’re not interested at all in this kind of stuff.

I’m not using any other field directly targeting the hair for the moment, except Stem Cells to Scalp etc. from time to time. And again, I don’t use chemical dye, hair dryer (except maybe 1-2 times a year), or styling products (except some oils, sometimes). I try to use “clean” shampoos, have a not-so-bad diet (mostly) and drink sufficiently. That is, factors probably supporting the effects of the field.

6 Likes

Hi hi :grin:

4 Likes

Hi you! :)

2 Likes

This works great instead of a conditioner.

7 Likes

My hair was originally slightly curly at the end, but after listening to it 3 times, my hair is straight

4 Likes

Is this not being offered anymore ? :confused: It’s not available on gumroad

1 Like

THIS WORKS!!!

I can DM you for pics.

I got my hair from like 2b-3a to 1c-2a fr!

Still a little a little wavy, around sides and back but straighter look on top now with less curls and frizziness!

The ends look shinier as well.

Took like 2-3 days but I didn’t wash it as much, but now it’s amazingly straight with some waves.

Let’s go!!!

6 Likes

Your DMs are not opened lol. Also I listened to this like 6 times after I had bought acu automaton and I just washed my hair again it feels crazy loose when wet and clumps up finally. @JonDoe297

1 Like

I will DM u then.
I should have phrased that better lol.

Yeah the curl management is such a blessing, i can finally manage the mane.

It’s a little flat when straight now, but that’s good since I can style it with product.

I read somewhere that the latest platelet rich hair one accelerates the process.

I stopped using this field long ago!

Had too many fields to play

But since is getting hotter and my hair is not short its starting to get messy, im gonna try it again with the PR :muscle:

6 Likes

Dm me

@ManifestingResults
That user is no longer on the forum

1 Like

@SammyG hi :) this field is not for sale anymore ? The gumroad link says it cant be purchased

2 Likes

I’d also like to purchase this field and noticed it wouldnt allow me to. I wonder if some defect or issue was found with it, or if this block to purchase is a software glitch. Hopefully we can get it fixed and purchase it :))