Smart Hair Texture Stylist

Yeah but there’s also a spectrum of hair types that aren’t shown in those pics. I just want to know if I can just look at the pics that I found myself.

A hair type is a hair type.
Styling makes a huge impact on curly hair (for longer hair). It is probably better to stick with one hair type when you work with the field.

9 Likes

Yes.

I think u are overthinking it.

6 Likes

I’m not overthinking, I think there’s just a misunderstanding. I’ll probably buy it and test it out myself.

i know what you mean and that it’s mostly matter of style… I have curly hair and it goes from 3 whatever to maybe 4 sometimes, cus i barely take care of it, or when i wear a hat, parts of my hair looks wavy too.

So it’s really up to you and the way you make it look but it will be just one hair type

2 Likes

Another thing u can do is just google up other images of hair textures , to find the one u want. It is not written in stone. The categories arent that strict.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s kinda hard to know what their real hair type it with styling. Mine changes too.

Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing and the pictures I found look different from the others but I’ll still use the field and see if it works anyway.

edit: I done posting about this, my next post in this thread will probably be a testimonial. Cheers

3 Likes

btw, do we have someone on the forum who tested this one before release? (for testimonial)

4 Likes

What’s the thickest hair type?

1b and 1c is the thickest type lol, just searched it up

1a so straight

My ideal😍

18 Likes

Haha mine is straight like that I always wished for.more.volume :laughing:
Good luck
Everyone take progress pics! :partying_face:

11 Likes

Goodbye thin hair haha

2 Likes

Could this make hair thicker?

2 Likes

I think so, thickness is related to texture

2 Likes

Unless I’m mistaken, the letters after the number as in “1a” or “4c” are related to factors such as width

7 Likes

I think it’s curliness in that case my hair would be a 1, insanely straight…

Curly hair and not thick isn’t actually curly…

Anyway I can’t wait for who ever own this feild to share their results a week from now!

3 Likes

Judging by enthusiasm alone, it’s going to be you

18 Likes