Smart Watch Item Creator

A servitor to be embedded on your watch, or smart watch that adjusts its image to that of your watch, and becomes one with your watch.

Field 1: Smart linking with all nfts that will now be added to your energetic smart watch face so you can show them off astrally. These will be interwoven with cool circuits connecting them. Also mechanisms to prevent overload and ensure that you can have unlimited nfts within this.

Field 2: Smart Watch Assistant. Think Siri But on steroids. AI computer designed by the arcturians within the physical watch itself which automatically updates its software and tech. Can make all types of requests. Also this will integrate with your own information on the watch and requests that you make to Siri and via information on the watch to assist in its own way. Let’s say you have an appointment for an interview. The assistant assists you with the interview etc. You are working out and the watch says it. It automatically assists with the workout. It also should be about to detect trends and long term goals as well just as your physical smart watch can.

Field 3: Captains idea or your idea

3 Likes
  • Yes I am in
  • Yes I am not in

0 voters

1 Like

15 people limit.

1 Like

Bling detected lol

Astral bling!

1 Like

Man your imagination is next level when it comes to sci-fi :laughing:, you should try becoming an Author of a Sci-Fi Webnovel or manga :muscle:

1 Like

@The_Mobius_Coil haha I agree. Will let my ai computer write it for me.

1 Like

@veh can you generate an image for this gemini is not that good ha ha

1 Like

4 Likes

@veh looks so good

1 Like

one more person if interested

@Rosechalice please close this thread