Smilodon Bones

my physiognomy has definitely changed over the time i have owned this NFT

3 Likes

Just reflecting on my experience with this I have to say that no one messes with me it is so funny

I’ve gotten away from things people usually never let slide it is crazy I’m just that well respected

6 Likes

WTF! Same here.

5 Likes

So many fields for confidence, cant. make. up. mind.

1 Like

Would you guys prefere smilodon over thor or lion ?

2 Likes

You could try the free mandala on Sapien’s Instagram and see how you like it. It’ll give you a small taste of the NFT to help you with your decision.

1 Like

You only need to ask your question once, in one place.

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

Ive been using this for 1 week.

Its kinda scary not knowing if anything with me will change physically.

I would like to know if my bonestructure / skeleton or face is going to change haha.

I like it tho. Confidence, getting respected and feeling secure and safe.

2 Likes

I don’t think you have to worry about anything like that. This is meant to be an attitude field, not a physical field. I think the “bones” part just indicates that this is an internal change as opposed to a superficial change.

Plus the field’s been out for over 7 months with no reports of any such changes. I don’t think you have anything to be scared of.

5 Likes

@WellBeing @Atreides & @Byjrodriguez actually mentioned in this thread awhile back that there was changes to their physiognomy which is your facial features. I was actually waiting to hear back more about that because I find it interesting lol

1 Like

I have made two collages with my mandalas and the smilodon, so If I send those two to my brother the smilodon wont work right?

They look like this:

Btw the smilodon will work even tho i have put it in a collage with the others right?

1 Like

My physiognomy has changed for the better yes but I believe it is from actively bettering my self and I don’t attribute it solely in this NFT

I don’t know it this NFT is even able to make you look like a predator but I said it here because I have kind of developed the famous “hunter gaze” and good bone structure in my face.

6 Likes

Exactly how im acting these days ! I love it !! :joy:

1 Like

I just bought Wolf Bones but you’re defs making me want this one too even though I have no clue how to use them yet.

2 Likes

Has anybody paired his with the flight to fight tiger ?

I made something Similar with the Black Panther Totem

and pairing this with any of the presence NFTs will help you alot to internalize and act naturally in fllow with the real world . :grin:

I was blessed with this NFT for a Godess :rose: … So Unexpected level up .

2 Likes

If this is your set up :shield:

the mandala of confidence caan be easily upgraded with NFT fight to flight

you will receive the delicious wiring of neurons … the reduction of fear and of course the confidence.

:bust_in_silhouette: :white_check_mark:

:brain: :chains:
:arrow_down::ghost:
:sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It is a nice choice if you feel inclined to.

:railway_track: :tiger2: :sunny:

4 Likes

Ill show you my setup right now:

Waddayathink

I also used:

But might be overkill so took it away for now.

2 Likes

I bought the wolf too, im kinda hyped, cause the smilodon really worked good…

2 Likes