Smilodon Bones

I have both lol

They get along well :grinning:

6 Likes

for how long do you look the image or how it works for you team?

Bought it with Ape Bones at saturday. When I put them into my wallet, for a moment I felt energy in my chest, not extremely strong but definetly like ā€œHi, here we areā€.
Saved the pictures on my phone. Felt the energy of them stronger just by having it in my pocket.
Was hard to describe, but definetly powerful.

I noticed some small changes immediately. First my posture changed, I allowed myself to
take up more space. Did it naturally, felt really good!
Was with a friend at that time and IĀ“ve noticed myself beeing able to hold longer and stronger eyecontact without feeling that strong energy exchange I normally experience.

The following IĀ“ve noticed too after telling the ape to deactive itself for now, so I can experience them one by one first. (hope just giving the intention once is enough!):
When we went outside I felt so calm and at ease. I took some time to recognize it tho, just felt so natural.
I didnĀ“t want to suscribe the energy I felt instantly to the nfts, believe alone goes a long way already.

Walked more determined, a bit faster.
Standing in line in the supermarket at the cashier. normally I feel at least uneasy in situations like this. Dont want people in my back.
When I left the market I realised how calm and at ease I was in there, unlike how I would normally feel.

In comparison, the michael mandala protected me too, but at the same time it made me more aware of my fears, Traumas etc. and sometimes backfired in that regards.
The Smilodon just gave me the feeling of dangers/fears = nonexistent.

We walked down the street and I found myself randomly bursting out with laughter and fully embraced it. Feeling reliefed and relaxed. DidnĀ“t knew that the amount of tension and anxiety I hold was still that big. this alleviated a lot of it.

I tend to talk a bit louder and more powerful. Sometimes it towns down automatically.
Seems to adapt a bit depending on the person.

When I walk in public I noticed my hypervigilance beeing reduced, other peoples business doesnĀ“t matter that much anymore (no fear).
There is a strong sense of commanding respect. But less in the Androstenol type of way. Androstenol (Felt more like androsteNONE) gave somehow ā€œrespectā€ but it tends to polarize more.
People were either attracted or repelled by me.
Smilodon seems to make people more open to me in general.

Those that arenĀ“t, seem not to be bothered by it at least. Maybe the feeling of security in myself rubs of at them idk.
I can feel my face changing. Just know that I look more ā€œready for the huntā€, mouth a bit more open, lower jaw a bit more forward. Stronger Stare as well. When I stopped at a traffic light I ā€œfeltā€ /"imagined (dont know how to put it exactly) pretty animalistic when I looked at the people at the other side. Like I am about to take on my prey. But unlike the Lion Mandala I dont feel agressive with it, no desire for it, more likeā€¦it is what it is. No need for confrontation. Hope it makes sense.

Rather calm, strong and ready and people donĀ“t react negatively to it, only making up more space for me. In general respectful not fearful.
I noticed some signs of stronger assertiveness and decisiveness. physical and verbally, but not enough to suscribe it to the nft alone.

I move a bit more agressive tho, feel more powerful in my body. I naturally touch things with more impact and push stronger into my pedals. Have to gain more control of it, definetly not to underestimate!
A bit more risktaking.

It feels like it is naturally connected to me but I have still some form of distance that allows me to look at it independentlyā€¦
I think the best way to put it is that it strengthens my physical body first and extends outside of my body. really an energetic smilodon Exoskeleton.
Somehow I can just ā€œfeel the powerā€ of it. Not even in a physical sense or that the energy is heavyā€¦The smilodon is justā€¦very very strong.
I had a lot of results with Sapiens work but this feels like something elseā€¦excited to see the upcoming results!

When I was on my bike and getting fully exhausted while moving uphill (+not having slept the night before) I imagined the picture of it and asked for his strength. I felt myself receiving some energy, not very much, but enough to get up the hill and making my way back home without having to stop.

I am about to take martial art classes again, will see if it helps there or could be too much for it.
When IĀ“ve read the description I thought It would maybe make me too agressive and uncaring like the lion did.
Now I feel like it just makes you just feel at ease, confident and somehow invincible. For me that translates to less ego battles with people and moving nearly anxiety free through my city what I deeply appreciate.

No need to fight anything bc there is nothing that wants to fight you.
Smilodon just doesnĀ“t give a shit about other peoples opinion.
But just feeling the energy I know that It is no pushover either and shouldnĀ“t be messed with.

I am very happy with my choice and excited how it will play out in the long run, have now printed it and will try to connect to it more intentionally. :slight_smile:

22 Likes

I want to buy ā€œDem Ape Bonesā€.

Have you tried it? Do you have a review?

What do you think? Experiences?

Thanks.

:+1::gorilla::smiley:

4 Likes

Check the dem ape bones thread Dem Ape Bones

2 Likes

Hey i have a question: How is it better to carry NFTs, printed on a sheet of paper, as a necklace, or simply download them as a photo to your laptop or cell phone?
I ask because I have this NFT (smilodon bones) downloaded on my cell phone, but I feel that it is not as efficient as a photo only, because I have to look at it every so often to feel its effect, and every time I turn off the cell phone the effect Is gone (or thatā€™s how I feel it)
any advice?

2 Likes

and I have seen that in this NFT it has shapes drawn in certain parts like a fingerprint, so I wonder if that is to touch it and activate it or how?
because I think I read somewhere that to activate some NFTs or absorb their energy you had to touch themā€¦ but I donā€™t know, could someone clarify that ?

2 Likes

This isnā€™t the first time Iā€™ve heard this. I would suggest wearing any NFT that is meant to be worn (and I believe this one is) if you want to feel the benefits stronger.

You can experiment as well, and compare.

2 Likes

I experience the complete opposite, unconditional love audios BOOST the effect of this, itā€™s super powerful and then i listened to some unconditional love ones and felt like it was boosted immensely, geez haha.

4 Likes

is this Will still work if I print it on a white sheet of paper or does it have to be on some specific material? if i could get some guidance<3

1 Like

As long as you have the image associated with the field it doesnā€™t matter what itā€™s printed on, certain materials might be better conductors of energy, but as long as you have the image youā€™re good to go fam.

1 Like

what do you mean?

I mean as long as you have image that makes up the morphic fieldā€™s energy.

1 Like

ok, thank youĀ”

1 Like

my physiognomy has definitely changed over the time i have owned this NFT

3 Likes

Just reflecting on my experience with this I have to say that no one messes with me it is so funny

Iā€™ve gotten away from things people usually never let slide it is crazy Iā€™m just that well respected

6 Likes

WTF! Same here.

5 Likes

So many fields for confidence, cant. make. up. mind.

1 Like

Would you guys prefere smilodon over thor or lion ?

2 Likes

You could try the free mandala on Sapienā€™s Instagram and see how you like it. Itā€™ll give you a small taste of the NFT to help you with your decision.

1 Like