Smilodon Bones

:face_with_monocle: According to this article,

" Ancient wisdom, Inner knowledge obtained through dreams and stillness, Meditation, Strength, Introspection, Courage, Independence, Finding the seat of your personal power, Dispelling of self-created illusions and fears, Reflection, Acknowledgment or embracing of primal instincts.

The online Saber-toothed tiger information that I found was obscure, but what I did find was very illuminating! According to sabertoothed.wordpress.com, a group of Mexican Seers regarded the Saber-toothed tiger as an animal that has a great capacity to perceive non-ordinary reality due to his mindful deep breathing. This particular article has some wonderful details on the spiritual-nature of this prehistoric animal."

ā€œa great capacity to perceive non-ordinary realityā€ā€¦Nice! :sparkles:

14 Likes

I donā€™t have any of the bone NFTs but hereā€™s an intriguring idea.
Play The Bone Shaker with the bone NFT on you :rofl:
I think it would help intergrate the field deeper and exude a more powerful aura.

16 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cet73kToY90/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

When the Smilodon walks in :grin:

7 Likes

A week with Smilodon Bones and I feel SAFE but NOT AGGRESSIVE.

NOT ANGRY.

Iā€™M NOT LOOKING FOR A FIGHT (With Thor, Lion Courage, Self Confidence sigil was always angry, aggressive and looking for a fight).

I donā€™t know if itā€™s part of the Smilodon energy but I LIKE BEING ALONE BETTER.

I donā€™t really like to socialize, I prefer not to be with a lot of people.

:smiley::+1:

24 Likes

I saw the Smilodon today while just drifting through a meditative state. Was not trying to contact or see anything just headed into theta for the heck of it. Saw his face with all those colors in 3d alive and moving.

13 Likes

Itā€™s that mixture of power and grace

8 Likes

I almost thought Captain had released an audio. I was ready for techno saber tooth.

7 Likes

Nice feedback! @Bre19

Would you say that you are more confident, determined, more fearless now?
How are women and men acting towards you? Are you getting more attention, looks from the opposite sex?

How would you say guys this smilodon behaves in social situations? How is smilodon regarding to communication and social skills?

Many thanks!!

5 Likes

Are you still feeling this way?

1 Like

No but I didnā€™t keep using this field for long. It is one of my favorites though.

3 Likes

That you said that means a lot to me!

Many thanks for your reply @Atreides :slight_smile:

3 Likes

welp, that was weird. saw this last night and within five seconds, I saw something build-up (energetically) in my feet, it was very very noticeable and it rose till my waist, it felt like a power-up tbh and then I automatically shook my body like a wet dog does to get rid of the water. no clue what happened lol

7 Likes

this one is strong lol

i get so much attention its just ridiculous

12 Likes

how can i activate the NFT after i bought it?
i just download the image of smilodon after i bought it but idk how it works, the other day i read that i need to touch the image but i am very confused on how it worksā€¦
can someone help me?

2 Likes

how i activate this NFT after i bought it?
sorry i am very new to this stuff
but i bought the image and then i download it, but idk how this works
some advice?

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum! Since you purchase it it starts working for you no need to do nothing specifically to activate it. Itā€™s a wearable mandala so it works for you when you have it with you.

6 Likes

thanku;)<3

2 Likes

Hi Anubisthealchemist! welcome to the group 2

4 Likes

Ive seen the Smilodon Bones picture couple of times but only realised now that this isnā€™t actually his face :joy::joy:

2 Likes

How is Team Smilodon doing?

ā€¦hello from Team Black Panter :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes