Smilodon Energy and Power

no, im not

These ones or Rarible are free to use.

I also had a wild and fun ride with Smilodon.

5 Likes

Funny this was bumped, just started using it again when I went to watch football with the guys and this definitely gives you that Apex predator adrenaline. I had to listen to PHMC to calm me down :laughing:

4 Likes

random question, if i print of say 5 of these lol does it increase the power?

no

4 Likes

Yes. Each of them grows their own field.

2 Likes

Thanks bro!

Go nuts and burn candles on them to amplify the energy in the shape of a pentagram or hexagram and stand in the center.

6 Likes

Looool umm no bro im good

4 Likes

Thanks for that amazing creation.

1 Like

Is this mandala still working or do you have to be NFT owner?

1 Like

I am not so sure after reading this - New Release: Lucky Horseshoe and Clover - #97 by LunaMoon2

1 Like

:point_up_2:

4 Likes

i use it and i dont own the nft from Rarity, and it works.

Captain said that the ones that were free on IG initially, he deleted them because he wanted the colors on IG to kinda match so he left them only on Rarity, and yes they can be bought there just for collection but they still work for everybody, (part of me still believes they probably are more powerful if you buy them, but again its my own assumption lol )

luck and horseshoes was a payable audio, so as far as testimonies around that image only works for whoever bought the audio before it was deleted.
(the audio still perfectly works, whatever reason he had to delete it from gumroad is his choice, but if you got to buy it, it works, i use it all the time)

4 Likes

i just got this one because both ETH and gas fees are really low.
Super nice…

3 Likes

Anyone compare this to Smilodon Bones? I was gonna buy, but I see this is free so gonna try it first. Very excited.

1 Like

I have the smilodon bones nft, does this work like that one?

I changed to wolf bones cause the smilodon bones made me be more by myself and not so social as wolf bones.

Will this one make me be by myself more just like the smilodon bones one ?

2 Likes

One would think that people have tried this one out and would like to share their experiences right ?

I mean I share my experiences with all fields.

1 Like

That makes sense. I hear people say that about Smildon bones. Wolves are pretty social aswell. The way my life is now, is I have to do a lot on my own so I’m wondering smilodon energy will make me more effective at “loner stuff” for the time being.

1 Like

I recommend you get smilodon bones , its Great!

1 Like