So you're looking for an audio to recapture your youth?

Okay I know I’m nitpicking. But here’s the thing. There’s too many audios on YouTube pertaining to too many different fields. It would be a shame if someone doesn’t find something simply because he was bogged down by so many options and didn’t know where to look. Again, I’m nitpicking. But it would be of great help if you could just declutter your desk. Same for the audios on patreon.
Thanks a lot :-)

Well…

1. Bigger leaps on Growth, healing, wisdom etc come from researching, testing, trial-error Oneself, when things are handled so easily it loses the deep connection that could settle better if you proactively engage in the process.

2. Just like the Master shows up when the student is ready, you come across audios or learn about them when its time to start listening to them or to be added to your existing list.

3. Dont be lazy :woman_shrugging:t2::laughing:

9 Likes

Who is everybody?

I see ppl enjoying the ride :thinking:

he will never tell you exactly what you should listening to when and combined with what.

He above any any one else respects everybody’s process and way to get on their path and their destination, and encourage us to experiment on our own

9 Likes

Wait. Who are you calling lazy? Dream? Sammy? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

I agree with @anon46520955

I like to think of the audios and phyiscal morphic fields as a buffet.

Everyone has different tastes and will connect better with the ones they enjoy.

I am grateful dream keeps all of his works whether they are chronologically older or younger.

I work with my inner guidance through meditation and it always lets me know what to try and i always experience great things now.

11 Likes

So are you volunteering to help out or what? You can suggest all you want, but end of the day they’re still a small team. You can contribute to the List of Hypothetical Stacks thread. If that’s not satisfactory, revive the thread or start a new one, and add value to it. Be the change you want to see, bruh.

5 Likes

I see, that you are overwhelmed by the number of fields, that can help with your growth.

But please understand that nearly all fields you listed aren’t focused on anti-aging. Eg:

It can be used to increase your height and for improving your overall fitness.

Can be used to heal damaged muscles.

Can be used for beautifying, no matter the age of the user.

etc…

So it becomes very difficult, to categories so many fields.

Well, that’s what this forum and the community is for.

He already did!

Buy the Plasma Protocol and you will never need to use another youth field!

6 Likes

Now you’ve given this info via a comment. And Sapien does it too. Giving same info time and again through comments. Repetatively too. Which only reaches a few. Anyway. Nevermind.

Where is the loud Joker laugh when i need it

From the description of the HGH video:

HGH can help with anti aging, muscle growth, collagen production, wrinkle reduction, reversing hair greying etc.

From the description of the Collagen video:

will cause your skin, bones/joints and cartilage to increase its natural collagen production, resulting in a younger looking and feeling you

Sapien puts a lot of information in his YouTube videos. If he can’t add descriptions, because it’s a licensed music release, then you can find the descriptions here.

Sorry I don’t see the problem here…

1 Like

Cool that you didn’t saw the problem. But I did. For me there’s many similar fields. Descriptions. And too many confused patreons. Just my two cents.

You can explain to me all you want, but not everyone has the same motivation to read through it all and connect the dots. I don’t want to miss great info on something because I didn’t read sapiens comment buried in between 400 other comments.

And as for playlists. Do you know how many people keep asking does this audio go with this? Is this version better than the last one? Wouldn’t it be much more easier if the playlists could have a little bit more specifity to it?

My point is can we MAKE ALL OF THIS a little easier?

Just a little bit?

You don’t see the problem because maybe you’re following the forum much more than others. But does it mean that others should miss out on great stuff? No absolutely not. And look at the importance of all this stuff. It’s absolutely life changing . So would it hurt anybody if it could be organised a bit more?

I only wanted to convey this message to Sapien. And I think I’ve already done it.

1 Like

Also Sapien releasing 10 new audios everyday isn’t helping either. It’s getting impossible to choose from. Lol

I view this as a win
tenor (7)

11 Likes

One day you’re listening to testoreone and male enhancement.

Next day Vibration of transcendance and ego dissolution. Lol. Though it’s all good.

Look I get it. You want a more organized system. You want a minimum standard of official information to be included for every released field, right from the get-go. With searchable keywords/tags, and cross-references and suggested usage and combinations. You want all of that in the YouTube description box, in one place, not scattered in little bits in a forum with hundreds of posts. Where one has to use the search feature, and read a lot and take notes and put the information together themselves.

It’s very kind of you to think of this for the sake of the lazy.:pray::blush:

10 Likes

Yes. And I think its the worst request ever right? Makes me a criminal to even have nerve to say it.

Fair enough. Sorry for dismissing your concern.

First, have some gratitude.

Secondly, watch your tone here, which reflects NO gratitude towards the Sapien Team which is making these videos available free to people. Your concern, if worded better, would have been received positively as constructive feedback, but you are literally whining, and assuming the whole wide gamut of Sapien users is confused! Nope, most people are not.

Sapien is an artist, so to speak, his work is a result of insights and inspirations that come from a much higher plane than you probably understand. So yes, he releases several audios sometimes in a row because that’s how his creativity flows! I see that worthy of no other reaction but being thankful.

Already life is easy - thanks to these audios which cut down hours at the gym, esthetician, doctor, etc., and you still want it simpler? It’s time we get real for a change, and stop expecting people not only to spoon-feed us but also to chew and digest food for us - we gotta do SOMETHING!!

You should speak for yourself and not assume everyone is confused. Very helpful folks like @gpo @uial @_OM and others spend a lot of time and effort voluntarily answering queries etc, here as the Sapien team is just two members (Dream and Sam), and errr…they have lives and families too, you know?

Seriously dude, with that attitude?

24 Likes

It is not a bad idea. Just that a) it could have been better worded, and b) it would be a full-time job, and would need another person, or two, to take care of all of this so the core team can continue focusing on their work, which as you say, is life changing. The extent and effort needed for admin work is vastly underestimated, and unappreciated.

Thanks btw to the moderators of this forum. If I haven’t said it already. You guys are amazing.

9 Likes