Social Anxiety help

Hi guys! I saw Sammy did this before with a thread, but would anyone here want to FaceTime to help each other with social anxiety?

I am an introvert, INFP, and have experienced severe social anxiety for most my life. I have finally had enough and I’m ready to make some big changes in the way I’m living life, and this means learning how to communicate with others. I do all this “work” in my head, listen to audios etc… but at the end of the day, I think most of us need actual practise.

Let me know if any of you are interested!

5 Likes

Face time each other in what platform?

Hmm maybe Zoom? To be honest I don’t know what other platforms there are other than zoom and FaceTime.

It’s not a bad idea, but I think it’ll be more effective if you practice it in your daily life. Take up a new class, join a new club, talk to people you meet daily, even strangers on the bus, and express yourself to your friends, family, and relatives.

4 Likes

That’s true! I guess I need to get out into the real world more and practise, since those are the type of situations that trigger it anyways.

1 Like

Ah, there used to be this in the past in zoom. Sam has organised a few of them before. I can’t recall what the thread was called.

Edit:
Oh it’s precisely titled “Social Anxiety”, what a coincidence

2 Likes