Social Anxiety

Yeah, I’m hoping march 13 will work! My shifts always begin at 4 PM, so I should be able to make it

1 Like

I have taken the Myers Briggs test multiple times over the past few years with the hope that the result would change :sweat_smile:. But of course, if I don’t change, the result won’t change :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I think this guy below portrayed an INTJ well.

After learning that Mark Zuckerberg is also an INTJ, I would say it’s not that bad :sunglasses:.

3 Likes

Exactly my thoughts XD

4 Likes

Me and you both :grinning:

6 Likes

Great Sammy it is awesome !!! hehe I had a lot of fun doing the test you suggested @anon46520955 :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

March 13, 1 PM EST it is!

13 Likes

Will you send the link here or where can I join?

2 Likes

Are we using the old zoom link for this next meeting? Or are we getting a new one?

New link. Tomorrow, when people want to join, send me a pm so I can PM you the link. I am not going to post it publicly as that would just end up clogging the chat.

Remember, while yes there is a fun factor to this, forum getting to hang out for a little bit… there is a purpose behind this. And it’s to help socially anxious people face their anxiety and become more comftorable talking to people. That repatterning we do through listening to audios only starts becoming permanent and actualized when its put it into practice. Hard to do that at all during the pandemic though lol.

So that’s why I started this. Now, to make the most out of it… I would suggest listening to your stack for social confidence before the chat. There’s so many different stack combinations for this that I would recommend the one that you have been sticking to the most. Now one simple one I would recommend that doesn’t include paid audios is: Subconscious Limits or Ego dissolution, Amygdala Healing, Self Love, Confidence. If you have charisma and glamour then definitely add that in.

Last but not least… during the chat, I’d really like for everyone to have sapien’s live meditation audio playing in the background in the lowest volume possible. The compounding uplifting effect can be peace inducing and unifying :slight_smile:

And no, you don’t have to have social anxiety to join. People who don’t, that end up joining, help create a nice balance.

14 Likes

Roger Boss

1 Like

Bump. Don’t forget. Is in a few.

2 Likes

Wowwwwwwww!!! I put march 13th. i meant to put march 12.

That’s today lol. Its been going on for an hour… :X

SammyG is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96281400099?pwd=djlVMWc5VXRCNVd0QWZyVU0zQVN6UT09

Meeting ID: 962 8140 0099
Passcode: 478476

5 Likes

How did you all know it was going to be today? :joy::joy:
I’m not home for like another hour so next time lol

2 Likes

magic.

1 Like

Great experience :+1:

Next time you better be there too :angry: :rofl: @MonkeyOwl @anon46520955

1 Like

But… but… how did it end up being march 12?
I see march 13 getting most of the votes
Sammy wrote march 13 in the comment

When did that turn into march 12? :joy:

3 Likes

HAhahaha :rofl: yeah… I don’t know :rofl:

Sammy has the answers :angry: caught me by surprise too

2 Likes

it’s ok to be honest, clearly, this time it wasn’t meant to be for me :D (i mean in the grand scheme of things)
y’all communicate too much telepathically, should still think of us mortals

i hope it went well :)

4 Likes

I don’t have any logical answers actually. I also have noooooo idea how I misread the calendar and had it in my head that friday is the 13 lol.

5 Likes

I was going to say something like that… :thinking:

Men’s only night or something but Star was there so hmm.

Yep, you’re just left out, on purpose. :rofl:

2 Likes