_Social Room - Hello? How are you? Hope youre good ❤

ALRIGHT GUYS!
This is the official guide how not to hijack threads, be respectful to others and not get banned!
Simply, you copy the text and choose “quote” which you want to reply, then you come to Social General or different topic, according to the situation, and just use the reply button on the topic. You can also copy the quote from the thing where you write.

Heres the example:

“Yeah. That snake is cool.”

So you see the topic is about curse spell removal but we are talking about snakes.
Very simple, beings.
Goodluck!

8 Likes

9 Likes

Soon it will be Queen gambit style! :wink:

2 Likes

Haha, I’m going to make a thread to play against other spaien users

6 Likes

:sunglasses: bring it :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

I’d be in too

I’m very rusty but my childhood was all about chess until i was about 14

5 Likes

@MonkeyOwl
Lol

6 Likes

Pff you’re only saying that because you know I’d beat you :woman_shrugging: :grin:

I’m not sure about @Zen though :smiley:

3 Likes

Ooooh boy, sounds we could get a tournament going :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I was playing chess all the time in and out of the chess team and reading books about chess.

I don’t know how good you are but usually I don’t lose

4 Likes

Neither do i :smirk:

:joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I have only heard horror stories when it comes to wisdom teeth. I never understood what is so “wise” about these teeth. Why are they called wisdom teeth? It makes no sense to me at all…

1 Like

Its suposse to be that : When they appear you already have an age like mmm You have "criteria or wisdom " lol

1 Like

I can understand that’s what you have heard. But rest assured there are other stories–some of them quite good stories–about wisdom teeth, too.

(Plus I might be willing to bet that the people in the stories you’ve heard haven’t had the advantage of Dream’s fields, like you have. :wink: )

I always though it was because they grow out later in life, Not when you’re a child.
I think the function is supposed to be that at that age without dental care you may already loose a tooth or two.

You can have 2 main issues, both come from the tooth either not facing the right direction or there not being enough space for the teeth.

1. If there is space and the tooth does face the right direction, all good
  2. Wrong direction -> it starts growing into your jaw or other teeth and bast case they will become misaligned. I know several ppl who had nice teeth before and the bad to get braces in their late 20s because of this.
  3. Not enough space - similar as above, or messes up something else.

I didn’t have my upper ones taken out as a teen because apparently they were facing the right direction… but there wasn’t enough space so what ended up happening is as it was growing it split the tooth next to it into two… and they still had to be removed since yeah no space.
I honestly wish I had them removed so wouldn’t have had to deal with that later.

If you just have an X ray it shows if there are any issues.

1 Like

Hour long video about the universal life force… which is at sometimes not ‘subtle’ at all.

3 Likes

I highly doubt they know about this stuff. They are stuck in the matrix. They are the 99%

So, because you have different knowings understandings and tools, maybe their experiences (and their stories) don’t have to be applicable to you?

1 Like

There is a reason why we know about this stuff and they don’t. They chose to be stuck in the matrix instead of trying to find answers or they are on their way for getting out of the matrix soon.

Their stories should not affect me. I’m just going to use my advantage and actually save serious money. $77 vs thousands of dollars to spend for teeth and gums? $77 all the way

5 Likes