Solar plexus & Heart chakra

A couple of years ago when I tried MDMA at a techno party I felt a sensation that I couldn’t capture, but it was as if I was part of everything that I ever loved, including other people.

I’ve spent many years searching to access such state and Solar Plexus & Heart chakra really did the work.

11 Likes

Nice :fire:

1 Like

How often and how many times did you listen, if you want to share?
And did you listen to the other chakras fields?

@heidegger Thank you for sharing. :pray:
I might try these fields (in that order) and these tips too, someday (in the near future). :grinning:

I did something like this:

Grounding x2
Ego dissolution x1
Subconscious limit dissolver x1
Plasma light x1
Torsion field x1

Base & Sacral x3

Emotional release x1
Grounding x1

Plexus & Heart x6

I think I need like 1 hour per each chakra for it to really kick in, also using the “preparing” audios first, which seem to make chakra work easier.

By the way, also staying away from “low vibration habits” while listening helps a lot, like not engaging in real or virtual fights, engaging in complex readings or abstract work that requires tons of attention, or seeking validation from other people on social media. That stuff usually lows my vibration (personally).

4 Likes

Why did u do grounding first and then torsion last?

1 Like

As far as I know, grounding helps to remove any previous energetic or auric excess, which kinda cleans the situation to tune into frequencies we want to work on.

On the other hand, Torsion Field amplifies your aura/energetic body to relate and integrate new frequencies in a better way.

1 Like

Grounding is best at the end, to stabilize after the energy intake.

That aside, thanks for sharing this! I also tried MDMA a while back and loved the feeling you mentioned, even made it a goal to someday figure out how to reproduce it without the drug. Anything else you can say about what your stack makes you feel would be very welcome!

1 Like

After spamming this while going put last night I had some surprising effects.

I had people giving my stuff free and people trying to grab me and move me around like I was some kind of toy.

I also felt like giving people all sorts of stuff for free, which made the vibe really positive for everyone.

I also didn’t feel intimidated at all by really gorgeous women like I used to, their external beauty didn’t mean anything to me lol.