Something nice

@WellBeing who takes the time to answer questions and put in the effort and patience to understand other people :clap: :clap:

We noticed :sunglasses:

I forgot @SilverZuzu our health expert :medal_military: :champagne: :balloon:
Always ready to dive in the research papers and summarize it for us and give recommendations :+1:

14 Likes

@uial, @Rosechalice, and @GianLee bring so much positive energy and warmth in every post they make here. Lovely to have these amazing folks here… Its like you wanna hit a like without even reading their posts…

12 Likes

ZuZu stacks are like the BEST!!!

14 Likes

This whole thread feels so positive and wholesome that I just wanna say thank you for everyone here!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

it’s a good reminder to see how people here enjoy each other, we are so used to being here and being surrounded by this whole big community that we can forget how truly connected we are, and how everyone comes together, how we make this place what it is. The impact we leave and the little moments we didn’t know it would have their long lasting effect. Truth is, we all have an impact on each other… And just by being here we keep on planting it, on growing it, and spreading it.

Just a look at how many noded fields we have and you will see how many times a day we connect in more than one way.

And you, @Lanos have given us a beautiful place to share this!

You’re such a powerful woman, Lanos! You know what your intuitive senses are telling you. They walk you through your life and your journey.
The positivity is always in you choosing to see it. :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

And i love how we met btw! I love how we connected and how long we talked for… And the timing, then, meant a lot to me. You’re a special person, Lanos.
:heart::heart: Thank Youu for everything

And you @King_A are such a vibe!! Your smart skills is something I always learn from and something I appreciate seeing when I need to! And trust me, there were many times I did!! :smiley:

And man, I feel humbled by you saying my advice was helpful to you at any point, i hope you always take the words and transform them into something even better!

@shadowhunter176 mannn haha you’re saying this while I feel every moment I have felt this chemistry!!!

You’re a real smart dude and you don’t let your head stop you, I have a lot of respect for this. Your heart centered creativity is a big reason we are always on a roll with these ideas. And know that I enjoy every moment of it. :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

@Sarumann33 the chances that brought us talking has introduced me to a newer perspective that you see things through, to a mind that inherently knows a lot, I’m an intrigued fan! :)

Such a beautiful place to be. I feel lucky. Lucky to be here enjoying this kind of life with everyone.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

I have to give gratitude to my teacher @Psimindset . He has helped me tremendously along the journey of fields, and I know so much while only being here for maybe a week. Honestly, I think I have the knowledge of about a month’s worth of scrolling through this thread because of him, and he helped me get rid of trauma as well, and I love talking about psychology with him. Another shoutout to my friend @lawliet who is always down to talk about the fields and offers insight as well. He told me about 2 or 3 of the next fields I will be buying soon, and he’s a great person. Lastly, I’m giving thanks to @Dr_Manhattan for the brain fields. I’ve gotten like 8 of them from him in this week alone lol, and I’m not rich by ANY means, but I love the conversations about psychology, brain functions, and IQ, and sometimes he pitches in when not busy (wish we discussed more tho LOL). I just love the concepts of the brain fields and what they can potentially bring. Overall just wanna say I love you guys and hope you have a great future. Appreciate all the help!

The next day -

6 Likes

Flying solo here, but

Gratitude for @Amber3 and @shadowhunter176 who´ve welcomed me here, over a year ago, took their time and energy to reply to me, while I´ve been in a pretty dark place.

Especially @shadowhunter176, who has treated me like a friend, despite me being unable to see it and not returning the favor, like he would have deserved it.

Hope you guys are well and kick ass in your worlds!

@JAAJ and @SammyG,

what can I say, you both have been like spiritual guides for me.

It´s rare that I resonate with and respect people like that.

Your posts have opened my horizon quite a few times, and I find myself coming back to them, often with changed perspective, to deepen my understanding.

@GoddessAndGodOfAll Somebody who induces a lot of respect in me, being strong and compassionate at the same time. Somebody who had an open ear when I ´ve needed it the most… Will never forget this :heart:

@Maoshan_Wanderer @Dr_Manhattan @Captain_Nemo
Another 3 legends, packed with a lot of attributes, but especially knowledge, intelligence and wisdom.

Although your focus differs, I can say that I´ve learned a lot from all of you, in one way or another.

To everybody mentioned, and those I am not remembering rn, thanks for being you :heart:

6 Likes

I created this thread similar to what was created today by @Allurre
These two can actually be merged, but I leave it on @admins to decide. Such positive threads :relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

Great idea @Lanos :purple_heart:
Its basically the same topic, theme our motive etc :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like