Songs you feel may be "fielded"

I’ve heard from an obscure source (which I’ll keep to myself) that many songs available to the public have spells imbued into them.

Here is one that I feel has a powerful field/spell imbued into it which I feel almost compelled to return to from time to time over the years.

1. Anyone care to share what kind of energy or field you feel may be in this particular song?

2. Feel free to share any songs that you feel may have their own field.

13 Likes

Any rap song nowadays is full of subliminals and prob intent energy

5 Likes

I already have my own answers. But I’m interested in others’ thoughts. I will check out this link.

1 Like

I feel like there are egregores that exist out of popular songs which feed off emotional energy.

17 Likes

Curious but I have seen that word egregores word alot in this forum, what are they exactly.

1 Like

If enough people believe in something, they create a thought-form which is like an entity that exists according to a set of patterns. An egregore is a collective thought-form.

12 Likes

How would we know the difference from an egregore and an entity that takes our beliefs as permission and opportunity to behave in a certain way?

2 Likes

This one always gave me a weird vibe . Like theres more than just the song.
2 Likes

This is also a fielded-song.

I don’t have time anymore to listen to normal songs… Fields are more important lol.
Many times I catch a “popular” song by chance though it feels “intrusive” like there is something else besides the normal energy the singer has that tries to make me listen to it more.
Guess many work with magic, spells or whatever in that industry but not 100% sure.

10 Likes

I agree with you too.

This topic made me think of the notoriety of “Gloomy Sunday”. Wonder if it’s the Werther effect, or there’s more to it.

3 Likes

Funnily ever since I have discovered fields I have been thinking that commercial music is not only full of subliminal messages but also full of fields.

Furthermore, I think it’s a big possibility that commercials, tv shows, movies, the news etc could also have them embedded…

One more reason why I’m happy to have stayed away from all that stuff for a long time now.

4 Likes

This is why I am very selective of what I listen to. You are exposing yourself to the energy of the creator so I make sure my morals and ethics align with artists before I take them seriously.

My guess is anyone mainstream with an agenda is using subliminals and fields because why wouldn’t they? There are laws against it but there are laws against murder as well so we know how that goes. I assume there is some kind of subconscious programming happening in western culture 100% of the time.

Just look at marketing and symbolism, iti s all real and you are correct that they are misusing this technology for harming others/their own agenda

6 Likes

Marketing symbolism, Michael Tsarion has done excellent work on that. His video lecture on it is great enough that I check it out again every few years.

1 Like

I am listening to Tool nearly every day. Interesting…
Pneuma and Descending are going deep into to me…

3 Likes

TOOL - Pneuma (Audio) - YouTube

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like