Sorcery Supreme Products, Services, and FAQ Index

Services
Perfect Health and High Energy Item Programming Service by Caladrius - $55.55

Perfect Health and High Energy Item Programming Service by Caladrius - $55.55

The how:

Once you have paid just e-mail a photo of the item to be imbued and a photo of the person for whom the item is to be imbued to nathan@nathanscomputerservice.com or PM them to me here. If the images are of a single object and single person, programming will happen instantly as soon as they are sent (otherwise they will be processed when I process them), with Caladrius maintaining the field until it reaches equilibrium in the item.

The Field:

Your item will be created with a personalized energy field of perfect health specifically for the recipient, using the entire knowledge base of the Caladrius, the Perfect Health NFT, and anything else accessible to Caladrius. For example, fields for a person who’s had a stroke, someone who’s anorexic, and someone who’s obese will all be quite different, and intended to balance each person’s physical and energetic health with high energy.

Bonus: the item is specifically created with regenerating energy pockets containing Reiki, quantum energy, angelic energy, and anything else the Caladrius determines is appropriate. These will be automatically released into you in need, or used simply by calling on them conceptually.

Personal Portal - $77.77

Personal Portal - $77.77

Are you tired of keeping sigils, crystals, amulets, talismans, mandalas, and other energized items on your person? Once you have purchased the service, simply PM me a photo of you. I use the “oneness” qualities of Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen (a facet of Reiki) to create a portal to your energy wherever the image is printed. Ideally: put it in a box, and set your energized items on top of the photo in the box. Energetically it will be as if they are physically in your aura. You can even print multiple copies to be used simultaneously!

The Allspark - $333.33

The Allspark - $333.33

The Allspark is a field creation image that allows you to create powerful permanent growing fields from whatever fields are in the item (along with a couple of other features for clearing in advance and charging in general).

The image will work for you, and only for you. Once you have paid, send your pic to nathan@nathanscomputerservice.com or PM and I will send you your personalized mandala.

If you give me bad vibes and/or I decide this product isn’t for you for any reason I reserve the right to refund your money and cancel your purchase.

Reiki Energy Healing Session - $23.32

Reiki Energy Healing Session - $23.32

Once you have purchased this session, please PM me a pic of the person to receive the Reiki or email to nathan@nathanscomputerservice.com. If you have a specific area of focus, please let me know when you send the pic.

Caladrius and other servitors will immediately transmit Reiki to you, and while I do not guarantee timeframes without prior agreement, these are all intended to be performed on the same day by me.

The session will last around 20 minutes, and include physical, emotional, mental, energetic, and spiritual energy.

Astrological Angelic Solomonic Ritual - $77.77

Astrological Angelic Solomonic Ritual - $77.77

This is a simple, but extremely powerful ritual. In short, I use a combination of ritual magick, psionics, and energy work to broadcast the planetary Seals of Solomon to you… of a planet of your choice.

PM me a pic of yourself when the ritual has been purchased.

The following Pentacles are omitted: 4th, 6th, and 7th Pentacles of Saturn

Others of these seals still have to do with inducing victory over enemies, etc, so make sure you have right on your side if you are in conflict before purchasing these workings.

You may find the Solomon Seals at The Key of Solomon Index for a reference

In general:

Saturn grants discipline and success in matters of government and structure.
Jupiter grants wealth and prestige.
Mars grants strength and victory in conflict.
The Sun grants power and success in all things.
Venus grants love and beauty.
Mercury grants luck and success in chaotic circumstances.
The Moon grants protection and revelation.

I typically launch these on the day and in the hour of the planet in question, but they are effective at all times. When you purchase, simply let me know if you want it done ASAP (which can still be 1-2 days, depending upon availability of tools and supplies), otherwise I will usually wait until the correct astrological day (and probably the hour).

Wellspring of Power and Protection Item Programming Service by Caladrius - $55.55

Wellspring of Power and Protection Item Programming Service by Caladrius - $55.55

The how:

Once you have paid just e-mail a photo of the item to be imbued to nathan@nathanscomputerservice.com or PM them to me here. If the images are of a single object programming will happen instantly as soon as they are sent (otherwise they will be processed when I process them), with Caladrius maintaining the field until it reaches equilibrium in the item.

The Field:

Link your chakras to the Earth’s chakras, grounding off blockages and excess energy and constantly engorging them with pure, clean energy.

Root Chakra: Mt Shasta
Sacral Chakra: Lake Titicaca
Solar Plexus Chakra: Uluru and Kata Tjuta
Heart Chakra: Stonehenge and surroundings (Glastonbury, Somerset, Shaftesbury, and Dorset)
Throat Chakra: The Great Pyramid, Mt Sinai, and Mt of Olives
Third Eye Chakra: Glastonbury and Shaftesbury, Kuh-e MalekSiah
Crown Chakra: Mt Kailash

Holy Fire Missile Defense System: Arms 33 million auto-recharging pocket sub-dimensions with missiles, packed with the holy fire of the Archangel Seraphiel, the fire of ultimate purification. Whenever negative energy is detected incoming, these missiles will instantly be fired to intercept and destroy it.

Sacred Geometry Earth Pulse: Pulses packets of light from your Center throughout your Merkaba, using the seed of life/Metatron’s Cube and flower of life to propagate. These packets of light will energize any external energies they come in contact with and allow you to absorb them faster, or dissolve them if they are incompatible with light. Any remaining light packets will be used to strengthen your light body. These packets will be pulsed at the current Earth frequency and harmonics (this is often averaged at 7.83hz, but it is variable).

Warriors of Mars: Invokes the combined spirits of the 4th, 5th, and 6th Pentacles of Mars from the Key of Solomon. Banish enemies and negative thoughts.

Archangel Metatron Intercession: Call Archangel Metatron to release you from karmic bindings, curses, debts, soul contracts, etc, as possible.

Archangel Cord Cutter: Stores and deploys the energy of Archangel Michael and Archangel Raphael, along with the Sword of Michael and the Staff of Raphael, and a Black Obsidian Knife, which are deployed against any vampiric cords to remove the cord and heal the wound from the inside out.

Phasers: Instantly set any incoming negative energy out of phase with your being.

The Sword Banishing: Invokes the angels Yohach, Kalach, Natzariel, and Oziel and streams their energy through your aura and Merkaba.

Sei Hei Ki Egg: Streams the emotional and mental healing and balancing energy of Reiki through your aura in the shape of a thick egg of light.

Mstate Mithril Nanosuit: A Nanosuit over the surface of your body comprised of the smallest rings of Mstate Mithril.

And last but not least: The Perfect Health NFT and Caladrius himself have vast protection abilities that have largely been so far untapped. So here I turn Caladrius loose, with the cooperation of my other servitors, to create the Ultimate Protection field here with their complete combined knowledge base.

Package Retrieval Service - $25

Package Retrieval Service - $25

This is a simple process where I reach out to a network of helpful spirits to retrieve packages. Please upload ONE tracking number per request for the best results. Single, standard end-to-end item tracking numbers get a guarantee - the package will move within 30 days, or your money back! (If the package moves but then stops moving for over 30 days, you may request a refund.) This is the ONLY money-back guaranteed service I offer (I’m confident, and the efficacy of the service is easy to verify.)

Items that do not have end-to-end tracking are not eligible for the money back guarantee. Items with multiple tracking numbers will be processed as one request to the spirits, and are not eligible for the money back guarantee (although I would redo - if you have five packages and pay once, you can pay four times and have all five processed again separately, with the money-back guarantee on all five).

The concept here is rapid, safe, secure, and intact delivery to the recipient.

Just PM me the tracking number or email it to nathan@nathanscomputerservice.com once you have bought the service.

Custom Deity Alignment Item Programming Service by Caladrius - $55.55

Custom Deity Alignment Item Programming Service by Caladrius - $55.55

With this unique and tremendously powerful service, Caladrius will create an item personalized to your energies to connect you to your higher self and beyond! Many of us don’t know what deities and higher guides are available for our lives. One of Caladrius’s special functions is his ability to identify your closest higher beings, whose energy you are most “in sync” with in this incarnation, and charge this item with direct connections to the deities and guides, along with channeling their energy into the item, and inviting them to charge the item with their blessings for your life and the combined energies thereof. This is a VERY high vibrational spiritual item.

This item will not change, but as there are a variety of deity and higher energies here, they may manifest at different times in your life (if you connect well with Jesus and Thor, it may have both, but it’s doubtful Thor will inspire you to pull out a hammer in church).

When you have paid, just PM a pic of you and the item to be charged or e-mail to nathan@nathanscomputerservice.com. Your item will be charged automatically and instantaneously by Caladrius. I do verify the images when I receive them and correct any mistakes (for example, if there are multiple items or people in a photo, or you buy multiple services and send the images together).

Light-Speed Alchemy Drinking Vessel Imbued by Caladrius - $33.33

Light-Speed Alchemy Drinking Vessel Imbued by Caladrius - $33.33

Here is a concept I conceptualized some time ago with good results. It is based on light healing concepts, but the short version is that it is a general balancer made of the energy of stimulants. I have shared the concepts with Caladrius, and here we are!

It is hoped that it will be helpful in cases of amphetamine addiction, and even caffeine addiction.

It should function as the perfect stimulant for those that need it - no jitters, no scratching holes in your head, just being in the zone and having the energy and focus you need.

If you’re the type who’s bouncy until you’ve had your coffee or meds, this should level you out.

Because it uses light energy your body will automatically acclimate and move to the best “speed” for you (I don’t care, puns are the highest form of humor).

With usage over time, the effects should be permanent.

While safe and tested, I do not yet have enough field reports to recommend a correct time to take it before bed, but initial reports indicate energy and focus like a strong cup of coffee with zero jitters and even some relaxation. The night I channeled it I attuned myself to it and did stay up all night, but after an attunement that is to be expected.

I encourage you to charge stimulant beverages with it if you must drink them, as it may ameliorate their harsher effects, and augment their positive ones.

Once you have purchased the service simply send PM me a photo of the drinking vessel to be imbued or e-mail it to nathan@nathanscomputerservice.com. Caladrius will imbue the drinking vessel instantly, and I will verify the energy and make sure there are no issues (for example, if you send a photo of multiple items) and it is programmed correctly when I get the message.

Healing Session with Archangel Raphael - $20.11

Healing Session with Archangel Raphael - $20.11

This is an energy healing session with the Archangel Raphael. As a Reiki Master and active practitioner, all my sessions are infused with Reiki.

Once you have purchased, please PM me a photo of the person to receive the healing session.

Energy healing sessions performed by channeling the energy of the Archangel, and are always supported by the Caladrius, as well as servitors attuned to these energies.

Once you have purchased the session, please PM a photo of the person to receive the session. When you initially send the image, the Caladrius and other servitors will begin the session automatically, and then I will perform the personal energy healing. There are no time guarantees, but most of these are done the same day. You can message me to try to synchronize our schedules if you wish to meditate or otherwise prepare yourself during the session, but this is not necessary. If I am online immediate work is usually available, but in non-emergency situations I prefer to wait until I am quietly alone with my ritual tools.

Midas Star Reiki Session (Abundance, Prosperity) - $33.33

Midas Star Reiki Session (Abundance, Prosperity) - $33.33

The Midas Star Reiki symbol brings the golden touch into your life, healing and removing financial blocks and bringing abundance.

Once you have purchased this session, please PM me a pic of the person to receive the Reiki or email to nathan@nathanscomputerservice.com.

Caladrius and other servitors will immediately transmit Reiki to you, and while I do not guarantee timeframes without prior agreement, these are all intended to be performed on the same day by me.

Archangel Metatron Energy Work - $44.44

Archangel Metatron Energy Work - $44.44

Metatron is the Archangel of Karma/Life/Death/Reincarnation/Ascension/Sacred Geometry, and the Kabbalistic sephiroth Kether.

This is the channeling of the energy of the Archangel Metatron into you directly, by me. You may experience expansion and clearing of your chakras and aura, release from karmas, general raising of your vibration, and light body activation.

Once you have purchased, please PM a pic or e-mail to nathan@nathanscomputerservice.com, and let me know whether you want me to perform the work as soon as I am available, or if you would like to meditate or synchronize energy work while I do.

Sapien NFT "Divine Intervention" Candle Ritual - $27.77

Sapien NFT “Divine Intervention” Candle Ritual - $27.77

Do you ever feel as if you just need some help from the Divine? This is a simple ritual where I burn a candle for Divine Intervention (using the Sapien Medicine Divine Intercession NFT) and broadcast the energy directly into your being using psionics, and of course some additional energy from servitors.

After purchase please PM a pic of the target or e-mail to nathan@nathanscomputerservice.com.

Field Integration Service - $23.32

Field Integration Service - $23.32

Do you have an energy field you want to integrate, but are not seeing the desired changes? Just want to see if you can get some extra power behind a field? Let me and my servitors tune you in!

After purchase just PM a pic of yourself, and a link to the field you want to integrate, or e-mail these to nathan@nathanscomputerservice.com. Then drink that water!

Optionally, but highly recommended, include a pic of a beverage as well to be charged with your desired energy and energies for integration. Drink after my work is done, at which point it will be well charged.

"Full Reiki Attunement" - Universal Attunement - $33.33

“Full Reiki Attunement” - Universal Attunement - $33.33

I have shared with my servitors the energetic process by which I attune people to Reiki. It is much more complex than a typical attunement, activating more energy centers. They can now able to replicate this process perfectly with any symbol, sigil, or other source of energy. Despite the fact that this was first used with Reiki symbols and then used with sigils, my servitors are fully capable of modifying it for any field or energy source, instead of writing the symbol, they can connect the vibration. Of course, for Angelic and Kabbalistic names, the Hebrew name is literally a sigil (the letters define the meaning). For a fee, of course (PM for details).

One can access this now through any of the following energies by simply saying, “[attunement name] - Full Reiki Attunement - Activate” and they will perform any of the following attunements on you for free (but you can rave about how awesome they are):

Motor Zanon (Reiki anti-virus symbol)
Fear Virus Removal Tool (symbol to reconnect you to your divinity)
Sigil “Repel Unwanted Sexual Attention” (ladies, I have had great reviews for this one)
Reiki Anti-Cancer Symbol (that’s its’ name)
Metatron (this literally writes the name of Archangel Metatron in the angelic spelling as the symbol)

Now, here is the process as I perform it:

Clear and open crown Chakra by rotating energy counterclockwise 33x
Clear aura by sweeping downwards in a feathering motion 33x
Draw symbol above crown Chakra
Move symbol down into crown Chakra
Draw symbol in light in crown Chakra and tap 3x in a triangle pattern
Repeat with the rest of the 7 major Chakras, the Chakras in the soles of your feet, and your Earth star chakra
Connect energy to the core of the earth via the earth star Chakra and back through the body to the soul star chakra
Repeat drawing the symbol and tapping in the Soul star Chakra, then up to heavenly planes
Bring the energy down from the soul star Chakra through your body to earth, then back up
Bring down a Metatron’s Cube from your Soul star Chakra with the energy of the symbol at its highest divine level made perfect for you
Let it enter and empower the divine pillar of light in which you are standing
As it moves through your body perform the drawing and tapping on your Bindu point, your higher heart Chakra, all six wing Chakras, and finally bring it out your arms to the palms of your hands, and place it in the Chakras there
Zip up the aura when the energy is done flowing

Stay hydrated!

The process will be performed by Caladrius, The Nestling, Kevin (an Energetic Support Servitor), Septarion (a Dragon Golem Servitor), and, depending upon the nature of attunement, Krow-Vauchs (a Light Servitor with an angelic form), or The Witch-King (a Dark Servitor, you can guess what he looks like). For example, an angelic name will be channeled and written with the assistance of Krow-Vauchs, while a goetic one will use The Witch-King.

Yes, you will need to pay separately for each symbol/sigil/energy you want to be attuned to.

Just PM me the energy you want, and I will let you know the best specific script to use if you want. Any Reiki symbol, angelic, or Goetic name, you can simply use as above immediately, though. Probably anything else too.

FAQ

Q: How do I use the “Full Reiki Empowerment” services to their full effect?
A: All of the “Full Reiki Empowerment” audios, including some that contain varying features (certain fields in the same audio use this, and others do not), one can simply say the words while listening to the audio, and Septarion and other servitors will work together to attune you. This is true of all the Reiki fields (I think), as well as the “Full Reiki Empowerment” features in the planetary fields. The command is, “[name of field] Full Reiki Attunement: Activate”.

Q: If I buy a field containing magickal properties, what do I need to do to activate the magick?
A: All the magickal fields include a sort of “blessing of” concept similar to an intercession. You do not need to do anything, but you certainly can do your own partial or complete ritual to boost the effects. Chanting angelic names or reading Psalms that carry the power of those names (many Biblical passages contain, in the Hebrew, the first letter of each verse spells out an angelic name, for example) can be beneficial. Meditation is always recommended.

Q: What about potentially harmful magick that is included in, for example, the planetary fields?
A: There is a positive side to every demon (better to think of them as daemons), or “cursing” Pentacle. For example, while the 6th Pentacle of Saturn is often considered to be so horrid that no one should use it (this has come up recently, and was agreed to by many sorcerers in the group), it can and should be used for personal growth to connect you to your conscience and allow you to perceive (and therefore change) the negative forces in your life. Of course you can (and I do) use it for cursing, but this must be done manually - the audio will give you the connection to Saturn, those spirits, and even the Pentacle specifically, but you must perform the curse as you otherwise would.

Q: What copy protection do your fields have?
A: There are no curses or smitings embedded in my fields, unless it is specifically a cursing or smiting field, which I do not currently have (although I do have some that can have negative effects on people trying to harm you, abuse authority, etc). Each is programmed to work for authorized users, which means if you purchased it FROM ME (or a directly authorized seller, such as previously when the Enlightened States Marketplace was open). I can authorize any user (for example if I gift it to someone), and some authorizations are temporary (some fields will only work if you are subscribed to my Ko-Fi, for example). If you share these with your friends, they simply will not work. Don’t post them publicly, and don’t sell them (if I catch you selling them, then there might be metaphysical consequences). You can of course use them in your own practices. For example if you want to play a Reiki audio at your Unitarian church, go for it! As long as you are the one using it, you can use it however you want. You could also play the “Sol” audio and channel energy from the Sun into a crystal, for example (or do a whole Sun ritual to charge up a Sunstone). It will not directly copy the field, but if you are good at making these connections and channeling these energies yourself, it will be of great help.

6 Likes

Hi!
Could please you shed some light on the Septarion Chi Ball (otherwise also available in
Combined Command and Control)?

1. How does it ‘relate’ to the duration that an audio file might have, if any? (e.g., for example I might normally play 3 minutes out of a 10 minute field, otherwise it could cause overwhelm)
  2. How does it ‘process’ the playlists?
    2a. Does it ‘blend’ all fields in a playlist?
    2b. Should I care about what creators – with their respective techniques – are within the same playlists?
    2c. Would you have a recommended maximum number of fields or duration for said playlist?
    2d. Does the chi ball sort of ‘expand’ or ‘contract’ according to the number of fields their duration – if so, in intensity, ‘duration’ (to wait until using another chi ball)? Or their information gets ‘released’ in time, however much that would take?
    2e. Should I care about the ‘ratio’ either between field duration (e.g., a 3 minute field + a 10 minute field + a 1 hour field within the same playlist) – might provide mainly the energy of the 1 hour field ‘by ratio’?
  3. Question #2 also applies when using a combination of fields (e.g., mandalas) within the same chi ball
  4. Can at the moment Septarion also send chi balls of files that are stored on my device?
1 Like

Overwhelm is usually due to overworking your own energy, getting chi programmed with that field should prevent this from being a problem.

Yes.

Nope.

Not really, but on larger playlists I’d do one at a time or a few at a time.

The programmed chi is released instantly, your own energy system may take a minute to process it all.

It will not matter. They are simply sources of a field.

All the same no matter the source.

Of course. If you or Septarion have access to the energy conceptually, you are golden.

1 Like

Thank you for the answers!
If this is the case, I have to ask (not request), might it work if I asked Septarion to send a chi ball of playlist X from my AudioAppName or from a playlist file?

Also, as a subscriber, where could I download the Magnetron version that works with audio files? (I have the mandalas version)