Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center)

Sounds like you are having hot flushes…maybe early menopause? :thinking: :laughing: :joy: only joking I read somewhere that you are a guy.

Sounds super powerful to affect you so quickly from just the first listen. Do you feel the heat waves across your entire body or just radiating out from your heart centre?

3 Likes

That’s the thing. I wasn’t feeling hot(internally). I was feeling the heat waves from my body hitting the air and coming back at me.

Atreides posted earlier about an “armor” covering him. All I can say is the heat was coming from this “invisible outer shell”…not the physical body.

I felt it about an inch above my skin. I could feel my energy where my body was not. I had physical sensation in places where I do not physically exist. I could feel my own energy surrounding my body, but my sensation was not “of” that energy, it was “in” it.

So once again, Atreides did a wonderful job describing something I’m having trouble with even now.

12 Likes

Wow that sound so, so…hmm I am not even sure what would be the correct adjective to use… all that is going through my mind as I read your’s and @Atreides posts is “I want to feel and experience exactly what they are experiencing!” Super excited about what’s in my future and everything that’s heading my way.

4 Likes

It’s quite mundane.
It may seem “exciting” but really, it’s just what happened.

I did not feel like “Wow, wtf is going on” about it.

Ya know?

More, “Ok, so this is what’s happening now.”

13 Likes

Would you say it’s because of your years of experience working with energy, your body now responds normally because the energy from the audio it was just slightly different from the norm?

Like when we first get a new tag we would feel the difference right away but after wearing it for months or years if we were to leave it aside for say a week or so, the next time we wore it again we would feel it but it wouldn’t be a “wow” type of feeling because our body has already become accustomed it?

4 Likes

yeah, that could be it as well.

One could say I’m “jaded?”/accustomed to it by now

5 Likes

This is a must for anyone dealing with old relationship issues :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Care to expound? :wink:

4 Likes

Well, a few months ago during the pandemic my girlfriend and I had split up. There were a lot of audios that helped during the time. (self love, shen, ect.)

This one really seemed to “seal” the deal in terms of lingering emotional drainage. I’m sure on levels I’m not even aware of :smiley:

I find myself feeling more complete and whole. Feels like “Become Whole” on steroids :stuck_out_tongue:

32 Likes

:heart_eyes::

Glad that you’ve found your ideal combo. Heart storage is definitely the next on my list, once I digest the space oddity-effects of soul/core restoration and VoC.

10 Likes

Damn, ya’ll got me fantasizing like a mf…lol…Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful experiences. This is on my list for sure, when I get the chance. I want all three of them.

10 Likes

Can confirm.

Listened and went through the “stroll through memory lane” of all the Exes.
No little twinges of “what could have been” or “oh I miss her” or “Argh, I’ll never forgive THAT one” :imp: :grin: or whatever.

I’d definitely recommend this one for the broken-hearted or those needing to get over someone.

24 Likes

wish I got the money to buy only for that reason

1 Like

I got all 3 yesterday and planned to listen to all 3 before bed. After playing Core, I played the Heart one and fell fast asleep at some point during that. I woke up awhile after to see it was playing on loop lol.

10 Likes

Started using the audio. It’s really good so far. Felt pain in my heart like something got ripped of and slowly it’s getting “full”.

Really fun part is that I played it first time while in a flight to get back home and my chest was going up and down while this was happening so I think the guy next to me though I was a maniac of some sort :stuck_out_tongue: .

Anyone still listening to this, did a whole restoration journey to help me know what’s coming?

Edit : my chest was going like this guy coming out of the toilet.

8 Likes

I agree. After experimenting with and sifting and sorting among a wide range of fields I found that - more recently - I’m having a strong bounce back effect if I include fields that include words “removal, dissolution, blockage, cutting”. It’s likely due to the fact that I’m focusing primarily on amplification of energy body and that energy is pretty much taking care of all that is no longer relevant or needed. For example, after months of focusing on fields that contain “growth, restoration, amplification” I attended an event where fear kicked in unexpectedly and I decided to listen to “negative entity removal” field in my car on way home. Needless to say, minutes later I got flat tire as I ran over a random nail. So that nailed it for me. There is no going back, or giving life to fear based energy that my subconscious has decided is no longer relevant on my path. This was just an odd incident that stood out as my life was just flowing smoothly until I decided to have a knee jerk reaction and dip into “judgement” energy. It’s crystal clear to me now that if I choose to believe I need “protection from anything or anyone”, I’m naturally going to magnetize “attacks”. Thanks for sharing the sequence.

14 Likes

Any updates?

Can someone share any benefits that you received from using this audio?

For years now, i have been feeling tightness in my chest. I think that the Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center) can fix that. This tightness I don’t think is due to physical problems relating to my heart, but rather emotional and energetic problems.

Do you guys reckon this field is worth buying, or is there an alternate audio that sort of replace this one?

1 Like

You can try the heart chakra mantra, have it on youtube, meditate using it for a few days and see if something has changed, particularly I find it very effective.

1 Like

do you have a specific mantra or is a captain’s mantra?

1 Like

Repressed energies. Go through a cycle of course audios or do chakra tears.

1 Like