Spartan and lilith field by waslerr

This field will give you benefits of having pluto dominant in each house (except 9th ) with all negative effects of pluto being completely removed from all charts(like navamsha, d-10, etc.). The pluto will conjuct with all planets and dark asteroids like lilith ( no negative effect from any malefic conjuction). This will give you huge changes in life in terms of intimidation, confidence, dominance, manipulation skills, attraction , verbal skills, charisma , you will be master of intuition, underworld(making peace with dark side of yourself). You will be master of Pluto Dom’s greatest tool ‘The obsession’ , the obsession which drives plutonians for anything they desire. This field will make your chart pluto dominant chart with removing malefic effect of pluto in your real natal chart and boosting the positive effects . Use this field only twice a week and accompany it with meditation . This isn’t a weak astro field since its gonna bring huge transformation in all areas of your life.You will be able to see changes from 1st day. This is unisex . Read my energy field pdf to get the best out of this field.
And

This field will give you benefits of having Lilith in your 1st , 3rd and 7th house in sign of Aries, Leo, libra, taurus, scorpio, aquarius and Capricorn . It will give only positive results of having Lilith in those houses and signs.This is not related to any deity or entity ,its totally astrological placement based field. The benefits are innumerable, you can expect huge positive changes in terms of opposite gender attraction , boost in sexual energy , manipulation tactics [for getting your work done but without causing harm to others] , obsession ,feeling more comfortable in your skin, etc. It will also help you integrating your shadow side of personality better which will help you become a way better version of yourself and the list goes on and on for miracles it can bring in your personal growth. Better use it yourself and find out about benefits this gem. Use it 2-3 times a week and accompany it with meditation. You will be able to see changes from 1st day. This is unisex.
Did any tried these and what results you guys got?

5 Likes

I used both for at least 2 weeks some time ago
Haven’t noticed any changes so I stopped
Edit : will give them another shot this time also using the integration tool

3 Likes

I was really hyped about the Lillith one, and religiously tried it in my routine, used subcon limits dissolver followed by the nullify negative effect and then finally the Lillith but unfortunately no effects in the span of 1 month.

1 Like

how many times I have to replay by day?

Usually use once in 3 days But if u feel normal in taking energy then u can use once everyday but try to mediate on it. As stated in description I uploaded on vendor channel.

2 Likes

These fields are freaking GREAT! Everything that you stated in the description, works. My life has dramatically changed for the better.

7 Likes

Thanks for making these. I seriously needed them :bowing_man:

4 Likes

anyone tried the v4 booster?

1 Like