Special Heads Up to Intelligence Stackers (Consider Yourself Lucky!)

Try Image Streaming
Take Creatine
Focus on Learning Neurogenesis (For Permeance)
Speak To The Subconscious
Don’t Hang Up On Brain Entrainment
Especially The Imagination
Try Nootropics And Learn Their Sensations
Understand Intelligence Can Be Learned
If You Haven’t By Now, Meditate!

1 Like

I assume your stack (or speacial heads-up list) is not helping you with memory?

@Dr_Manhattan has some GREAT recommendations - on social skills, on memory improvement, coherent communication, etc. :smiley:

7 Likes

You have a nice eye, I respect that. But I’m spreading out ideas for others to experience. I have retrieved results enough to recommend them. But in honesty, I don’t practice these habits enough. You should try them out if you’re seeking a experience worthwhile.Studying experiences is what makes knowledge.

Send a link and I’ll look over it.

There is a search bar. Use it. A good place to start is to read older posts, we have a good collection on many topics.

7 Likes

I understand. I’ll see my way around the memory boosters. I’ve slept with BNDF on for a hour. It never resonant with me, even though it works with memory. I’ve made a thread talking about how attention and focus has the best effect on brain functioning for me. I recommend users to work on things that affects them most in everyday life to seeing their perspective complete or completer.

1 Like

What do you mean ?

1 Like

It’s one of the worst thing you can do for your autism

There is a good chance your are compensating/ hiding the other problems by rerouting your thinking to higher functions area.

It’s actually pretty common for most people with “learning difficulties”.

Look out for that.

8 Likes

It’s not as stimulating as other audios I use from dreamweaver. I would expect the simulation to support in leveling my thoughts in optimal listens. I don’t find it here where I do with others. In theory, it may take a lot of practice until I see the results I do with attention and focus. That’s why I say it’s best to work with what feels best than what you feel is best.

But… it’s not a stimulant.

It’s a neutrophic factor used to mature your neurons, making them bigger, have more connections (hence why it is not good to abuse for your autism).

It’s another thing, which you would feel very strongly if you already had a lot of recent neural growth.

6 Likes

I don’t want you to feel like I’m harassing you :sweat_smile:

I totally understand why you say that and I agree… to a degree.

Sensations are a good indicator… but of what ?
Strongest sensations you could get would be by spamming acetylcholine. You’d give yourself the equivalent of a sarine gaz exposure, but would it really make you smarter long term ?

Spam superconductors like M-states and you’d feel it, but how much is good ? And what’s the point if you don’t have the neuron precursors in place to convert it into growth ?

5 Likes

No, no. I’m a fan of your work. I’ve read a few of your posts from not so long in joining the forums here.

1 Like

Ok, then you already know :sweat_smile:

Sorry, never mind me lol

2 Likes

It is best to be put in context that I have Asperger’s Syndrome. Because they have a significant difference in symptoms.

1 Like

Well, Asperger is not really a diagnosis anymore since the “autism spectrum” diagnosis came along.

What matter is not the definition, the audio has a clever way of pruning the axon overgrowth, which is correlated to high level of BDNF.

Your symptoms might look different depending on your general ability to compensate or the location of the overgrowth, the audio doesn’t care :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I see your point but then again. It’s only one perspective to consider out of many, even I’ll say it would be on the first ones to be utilized in yielding results from experience.

1 Like

Well, I want to agree with relativity, but at the same time.

Stimulation, nutrition, recuperation is pretty basic and if you read whatever brain enhancement field, you’ll either notice:

(1) electrical stimulation + growth factors
OR

(2) some accessory based on genetics or chemical activators that works by binding to existing structures created through the stimulation and growth factors.

The brain has specialized areas organized differently, but the building blocks and mechanisms are pretty standard.

Lol, I’ll give you a brake. Have a good evening and good luck

3 Likes

It’s best to pinpoint observations to a certain degree of ‘digging deeper’ to determine whether or not how to predict the success of the objective at hand. What feels best may be recommended of observation as it may mean the results are positive, it would be wise in time management to study it to move forward in your project, you know? Success is enough to prove its value. But that’s only a fool’s dream and I understand incompetence is never competent.

Last thing lol

I’m gonna stop, promised.

Many people on the forum have a problem of chemical imbalance not brain growth and that’s why they get mixed results with brain fields and they are not aware of it.

Look out for that too

5 Likes

I have noticed. Hormonal balance is essential to brain function.

1 Like