Special requests and slander

why delete your post ? was interesting I thought

Humanity can access to such a potential of growth and evolution though captain’s work… too bad we aren’t ready yet :p our collective consciousness is really primitive for now :/. still full of hope for humanity in the future ^^

1 Like

nah these are just advanced tools :)

I see !

You can click on the red pencil symbol to see previous edits

2 Likes

Let’s take care of that guy, come join us, so we move on to other things :dizzy:

5 Likes

thats okay man
thanks though.

I think the general meditation and the earth is far more important than patreon lol.

20 Likes

What about Patreon?

It seems there were a few people that has reported Sapien’s Patreon page :man_shrugging: :man_facepalming: :exploding_head:

The Good news:
The Patreon team has reviewed his page and everything looks good! :sunglasses:

Would not be surprised if there was a connection between the people who give thumbs down as soon a field is uploaded in Youtube and reported to Patreon are the same. Moving on …

12 Likes

Ohhh i just got the email from Patreon :flushed::flushed::flushed:

What a load of &&@&$ this world is full of. Man. People cant just leave them alone.

:unamused:

4 Likes

In the hypothetical event that Patreon is taken down, maybe all the patreon MP3s could be uploaded to gumroad for the price of a single track that would be bought on amazon?

3 Likes

Well I’m a Patreon member too and after hearing about the email I received from Sapien… I’m going to start downloading the fields on there tomorrow just in case he has to shut his account down in the near future.

I mean if these reports are done anonymously to Patreon, how is Sapien going to find out who the grass is?

4 Likes

What alternative are you going to use if you have to close down your Patreon account? Let me know if you relocate your content somewhere else so I can sign up to it and continue supporting your work and mission for humanity :+1:

Also it’s depressing to hear you’re under pressure to close your Patreon account because of those reports. Don’t let that grass get away with it.

God bless!

4 Likes

So very sorry for all that you’ve already been subjected to - and now this :cry: It’s totally beyond comprehension.

I’m very grateful for all that you’ve done - your hard work, and no doubt, self sacrifice, in sharing your gifts with humanity. I’m particularly, and eternally, grateful to you for helping my mother.

I sincerely hope your Patreon continues without any issues :heart:

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s having fun making those :grin:

Guys,in dream seeds post ,ppl are talking bad,in his post for blood purification
none of you is there, where are you all ? :neutral_face:
I posted some in reply

2 Likes

Lol, who cares ?
It won’t change people’s mind, most people know it works. Haters are missing out, they waste their time and energy. So do you replying to them. Years ago they were there, years later they’ll still be there.

If dream deletes, they’ll scream "censorship’. You send a message, they send a message back. All that stuff didn’t deter new users from joining.

The sapien team is leading by example they won’t “neutralize” the aggressor. These guys won’t stop. People who need it will find it, the rest, don’t think about it.

Have fun !

6 Likes

There is people using Sapien Med Mandalas saying cult vibes lol

Negentropyy lol :black_heart: :dizzy:

They use their power and then … Its ok , its part of the evolution , Haters gonna Hate.

Moving forward its truly and option !

Some do that on purposse , i recommend to not feed him with your attention .

5 Likes

When people begin copying…there can be no greater compliment.
You are the unsaid …undeclared…yet accepted leader of this field of morphic fields!:two_hearts:

Your creations k rd over it loftily…let them…copy
That’s how they learn…:blush::star2:

Wowwww…no wonder we find the essence of the mantras too…on the channel…:pray::two_hearts:

1 Like