Special requests and slander

Eric Stroman (his email and name where deleted from gmail, so i assume he made it up)

I now request in the name of Allah that you stop this you charlatan.

I have connections with the mosque. If you don’t stop your black magic youtube channel you will regret it. Allah will take your life.

In the name of Allah stop right now what you are doing or you will be sent back all the magic that you do on innocent people everyday.

You are a true shaytan.

Allah will destroy you. You better run bro.

My reply
Thank you for you words

Here are mine

صَلَّى اللہُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم has said: The one who mentions the fault of any Muslim which is not found in him, Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ will keep him in Radgha-tul-Khabaal [رَدْغَةُ الخَبال] [i.e. the place in Hell where the pus and blood of the Hell-dwellers will collect] until the punishment for his sins.

It stated in Fayd-ul-Qadeer: i.e. Suppose, if such a person lives for a hundred years and performs worship, even then, this false accusation will destroy these deeds of his. (Fayd-ul-Qadeer, vol. 2, pp. 601, Taht-al-Hadees 2340)

Remember it is not I who will do anything to you.

But rather it is off your own design.

His return
you are trembling in fear now. You will lose everything and i will send all your shinns back. you can do as much jinn magic as you want. You will lose everything and Some bad guys will show up at your house (compete name mentioned)

la ilaha illallah

and then he posted here on the forum.
which was moderator deleted.

btw i am not doing anything.

this is the last email.
(as follows below)

You do as you please, just as you are confident in your ill advised ideals

I am confident in the purity of my work.

I think truly the mass of other channels who rip me off is what you need.

Not me, but then, you were probably hired by them

because no real person who follows Islam and has a real connection to Allah willl say those things,

only misguided.

I wish you well and as always I hope you see reason.

Btw, everybody knows my name and Facebook account
Because i am named Vi***l doesnt mean anything, i never understood this
and have even asked my parents why they named me this.
(Its like saying the uk prime minister is Russian cause his name is Boris
or Samuel is Jewish cause he has a Hebrew name… )
Or even doja cat cause her name is Amala Ratna
i am not really sure what you are trying to accomplish.

(end)
I think people dont realize, i keep my name and self hidden for privacy reasons and i dont want to be famous, i suppose, these guys assume its because i must have committed murder somewhere.

anyways i think it is worrying and horrifying that people do these things, decided to post this here, since i am pretty sure whatever he is gonna do or whoever hired him is gonna continue

Dont delete this, (mods etc) at least we can keep it real before they remove us from the internet.

64 Likes

That Eric guy is not muslim.
He must be that guy who posted in Reddit I think.

4 Likes

Ok I guess 🤷

Its really sad you have to spend time and energy on things like this :frowning:

16 Likes

Not him.

1 Like

Honestly this is probably just a troll from r/subliminal with a lot of time on his hands. He probably wants to get a rise out of us.

2 Likes

oh they all stem from the same person
which is even sadder and far more hurtful.

Being that the original Jamal hell boy guy is from poland.
but migrated from Israel
yet is trying a racist approach.
and the messed up thing is… I actually have polish family
not migrants.
which is far more a mental messed up thing.

(I have lots of friends and customers and even govt and special services ones from both countries, so i am not saying anything bad about countries at all, and have had tell them to not take actions)

36 Likes

just ignore them… they are trying to bring you down from jealousy that they can’t make their own fields

12 Likes

Quadx, Jamal, this guy all seem to be the same person. Potentially present on this forum as well with similar names?

Also, the whole “protection” thing placed to prevent blackmarketing seems to be one of the reasons behind some irksome posts :smiley:

22 Likes

We love You Captain, Dream, whatever name you have/want to use.

Love will prevail
Light will prevail
Truth will prevail

Always and for ever

:two_hearts:

29 Likes

I noticed some very potent “enlightenment” themed audios have been lately posted - perhaps this person(s) sees this as “unfair” or against the “traditional” ways?

2 Likes

Naw the energy behind this person does not seem spiritual, evolved, or traditional. More a hateful troll or a disgruntled person.

27 Likes

And who doesn’t blindly follow his or her misinterpretation of the Quran, which is always secondary to Allah’s direct will.

I have so much to say, but I’ll just keep it quiet. To that person who was blind enough to write all that: Ittikallah.

I need a drink lol.

4 Likes

It’s good you put it out here though. Bring it to light. Might just be somebody reading that sets something in motion.

Oh… And it’ll all be Allah…

Play that Cat Stevens children’s La Ilaha tune lol. Like the flutes to Azathoth.

7 Likes

I’ve seen the name Eric Stroman before… Possibly a troll on YT that I reported. I’m not sure. I really feel like I know the name… Definitely associated negatively though. Whatever it was, it was not a positive encounter.

We love you Captain Dreamweaver Sapien Nemo Medicine. We are so very grateful for everything you do for us! :slight_smile: :heart:

16 Likes

What do people with evil intentions know of ‘god’

Lol ah :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

You better run Dreammy !!! Some guy with “connections to the mosque” said so

You’ve been warned before
:joy:

18 Likes

why do you say that sometimes, like who would remove you or get in your way ? who has the power to do that

4 Likes

More than you may think

except the “bad” people who want just to see bad for dream and what he does, I mean the people who have actual power, not words

1 Like

Actually this gives some assurance you’re moving right. Some forces are trying to counter the greatness of your work @Captain_Nemo. That is to be expected my friend.

If you were to be “removed” from the internet I would support you rebuilding it all again, because your channel and energy are pure, your fields have given me results, and I’ve seen what your audios are capable of creating. Similar to some things I have experienced physically with healers and my energy practices. Also of utmost importance is this community, which prevailed and has given me a different family alongside tremendous hope.

I AM, as much as you. And people actually tell me they see light looking at me, even though my world can be quite dark. And none of the energy folks tell me I’m dark or with bad energy - even though I haven’t mentioned any of the audios, fields or energy practices I do.

You even helped me directly more than once alongside Sammy , and that is something I will not lightly forget also.

Anyway, Eric Stroman is most likely an Eric Strawman . Just misspelled.

24 Likes