Special requests and slander

I dont control anything on the internet.

Youtube rountinely tells me in sapien medicine,
hey we dont think this is suitable for the general public,
we not gonna really let the public know about them

In not too many words

the options are publish like this or change the video.

Doesnt matter which video i put up, animation, representative
it all says we manually confirm its not suitable.

Is it really manually confirmed? nahh it happens 2 secs after i upload.
nobody else checks.
they up all hours in YouTube and manually checks in 2 secs of all of the other millions of YouTube being uploaded at the same time?

Its a pre created permanent bias and set on the algorithm.
When i request a review, on an animation video…
they say… ahh the management team confirmed it…

you wanna tell me what is a sensitive topic in the animation video?
emptying the cup gonna piss somebody off? or trigger something?
(from one animation video)
Anyways it is what it is.

40 Likes

but you grow man, I mean yeah YouTube is that big thing but, truth will come to light or wont it ? even if youtube doesnt work there will be always ways, the comminity becomes bigger and bigger
but yes, it sucks anyways

you got many people behind your back man, time will tell

11 Likes

To ask means you are unaware truly.
I get it
we are a small tiny channel, the only mind people pay is to copy ideas and pass it off as their own.

which then looks like we are copying instead of innovating.
(spooky2rife started a whole business on it, but show me where Raymond Rife recommend the audios i made which was bundled into your device purchase, till this day people still buy that device and make claims on my audios, its not fair that i had to delete all my older audios, yet they are still in business, no apologies no nothing. )

But it doesn’t matter really.
the world and people direct the way
when all have been stolen and slandered enough,
there wont be anything left.
and it is because of people… no strange conspiracy or anything.

To Vulturize means you leave nothing behind.
this is just natural.

30 Likes

That’s why I’m not on the people’s side. Whichever teams talks like that is the one I bet against

It doesn’t just happen

3 Likes

the thing is I see sometimes those channels, but even then, just 200 clicks, nothing profound, you are building a empire, and its not only youtube man, teespring, gumroad, patreon and your own site like enlightened states, they all will be there and will continue to be there, as long as that is you will grow, but I am a 22 y old kid, I can’t tell you a mastermind what about life but I feel you see things pretty dark man, which you shouldnt, because things will work out, thats why you started it in the first place didnt you ?

and the forum of course

3 Likes

Whats the point in the whole thing then

1 Like

You’ve responded with thoughtfulness and tact, even when what was being said was unkind. I hope that the knowledge that many of us here respects, and believes in you and what you’re doing would help to console from these comments.

Take heart Capitan, and stay strong, and most of all, thank you as always for helping us heal, time and time again.

19 Likes

Evil never sleeps, someone needs to stand up. You need a plan, you need action, you need support.

Letting evil or your opponent do whatever because the universe as your back is the surest way to losing. Where is that belief coming from ?

14 Likes

I never said to do it without a plan man, dont get me wrong, it has to be done planned trough with power behind one, or else its just wishful thinking

1 Like

I do not see it all as dark.
(i have fun, i like what i do (most of the time), but these things are also truthful )
This is just normal observation as it happens.

Either way i just wanted to make this public as you will undoubtedly see more stuff on reddit or where ever they post and create chaos or get a good ego massage.

31 Likes

if that what makes them happy, then it’s just sad

(if i have said anything wrong or people do not think we should leave this thread up,
let me know!)

This forum is supposed to be a nice safe and welcome place.
:smiley:

34 Likes

I think this should stay up, to make an example of that person, to show them and anyone else thinking of harassing us that we take no shit, even as spiritual people

9 Likes

Yes. I need my safe space. :rofl: Truthfully though, this community has changed my life in a short amount of time. I would do much to ensure it lives on, and I’m sure many others would help as well.

10 Likes

I am just a man who began to know a wonderful life thanks to you! @Captain_Nemo Your work backed by the incredible man that you are, has inspired my life and lifted me to have a perspective that “Everything is possible” Thank you Captain from the bottom of my heart I love you !!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

19 Likes

To keep a place nice and safe we most be aware of what and who are ready and willing to destroy that peace.

So this needs to stay up.

We stand up for you. Always.

19 Likes

images.jpeg-1

Read it 3 times
And kick him…

2 Likes

:100:

Religion is but a form of expressing spirituality. Although in recent years it has been used to repress individuality and shame its user towards a non spiritual path. Nonetheless, I believe people around here have different faiths assigned.

Please keep this thread up Dream.
It gives some perspective that those who bash your work do it so in a wrongful way and not a light(ly) manner.

All communities stand-by their creators. If people don’t enjoy their creations, well don’t. From there to label it as an attempt of “world domination”… That’s madness.

What about the constant subliminal programming we receive? Is that “God” or the “Devil” :man_facepalming: smh

11 Likes

Since when did ‘Black Magick’ save people’s lives, cure illnesses, disorders, diseases and etc.? That guy that wrote that doesn’t even believe his own words. I agree with what @Maoshan_Wanderer said. The guy is just a troll. Can’t even put a legitimate e-mail address. Speaking shit that’s in Pig Latin. Don’t even make sense. We all know the truth. We know your intentions and your heart is pure. We know your work is clean. We love ya bro. That guy’s only objective is to steal your positive energy from you. Don’t let him succeed bro. And also, I always laugh at that shit some times. Like, you had a choice in what your parents named you. And just because you have a certain name, automatically makes you a suspect of some sort. Lol. That shit is absurd. Anyone that thinks like that is ignorant, and not very smart. They don’t deserve your positive energy neither bro. It’s small shit to a giant bro. You a giant, bro. Keep your head up, and keep doing what you doing. Saving people’s lives, and spreading them high vibrations around to everyone. You are appreciated and loved bro. :pray:

32 Likes

A bit unrelated, but dream listens to Doja Cat? That’s…unexpected

3 Likes