Special requests and slander

The person can’t be a Muslim. He’s trolling the religion too.

It’s wonderful how wisely and calmly you destroyed the jester. Your deep sense of knowledge and humbleness have raised our respect even more, Dream.

12 Likes

God bless you Captain Nemo and keep you and your family safe!

Thank you for all you do!

14 Likes

This reminded me of the song The Seed by Aurora…

To the topic, some just use a doctrine as a weapon, i kind of compare them to those lost souls from the movie Soul. Oh well… May they find peace

5 Likes

Im Sorry Captain for what happened.

But i don’t think he is muslim. A muslim won’t threaten you with his connection to the mosque. The mosque won’t interfer with such thing. They are many signs in his written that make me believe he is not muslim. Why would muslim thinking he is fighting what he call black magic and he naming himself hellboy. Hellboy means he is result of black magic lol. Anyway. There is so much things to say about this. But its not worth it. These are enemies of success. There will always someone to complaint.

10 Likes

You said truth.:tulip:

A Muslim won’t think in his dream to HARM anyone.

1 Like

There is someone who contacted me in my own forum and said you were using djinns and that he proved it because he used an islamic prayer and your fields stopped working. He said he wanted to warn me.
I didn’t think much about it but maybe it is him.

1 Like

Please share his details here

3 Likes

No need to share details. Don’t want to give any opportunity of harassment

5 Likes

I know muslim people that usually pray and read verses of quran everyday even those verses that banishes the djinns to stay safe and they use the fields from Sapien Medicine for health issues and the fields works for them. What ever man he is just someone that has so much hate & jealousy for Sapien’s Work & uses false claims.

8 Likes

As I have noticed aswell it is sadly impossible to please everyone, so eventually someone will find fault with you, no matter what you do.
Recently someone was offended because I used a video of a couple wearing masks in the one Corona video that I uploaded.
That happens, no matter what you do, it happens to corporations, celebrities, artists, authors…
But it is a good sign in my opinion.
When a writer first starts out, noone takes him serious and people laugh at him
Then, as time goes on, he becomes a well established person whose word holds a lot of weight.
And then people will no more ridicule him, but openly hate him.
It is merely a testimony to the height he has achieved in his profession.

We say that and it is obvious and we know it is true, but of course we also know that stuff like this still hurts, since we openly share our heart with the world and somehow we expect people to share our perspective and enthusiasm. It definitely hurts when people like this fellow gentleman prove that to be wrong. No question about it.

6 Likes

I don’t think that would achieve anything.
Clarify and explain these things to people who are confused and ask you about Sapien and
ignore those who badmouth him and his work.
That’s all there is to do.
We shouldn’t waste our time the way these people do.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this info.

He is an individual who speaks in the name of a religion to scare people. It’s ridiculous .

Unfortunately over time there will be more and more this kind of attack. sapiens medicine is gaining momentum.

Vampires don’t like light … :sunny::smile:

8 Likes

You know what to do boys and girls:

Jinn are too lazy to work during Ramadan anyways.

2 Likes

Just let it die, man.

4 Likes

I love you Captain, the intuition is telling you the truth what is right or wrong for you.
By religion I am a Muslim,just by name,I only listen to my intuition, I trust you and love you so much,This is my truth.
I know your intention behind all of your work, this is the pure knowing.
Anybody else can refer to his intuition, and find out the answer.
:hugs: :two_hearts: :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

waves my black magic wand around
fffee

watch him now say, ahh see he admits it!
I hope he also posts the photo as proof
:rofl:

33 Likes

Luv you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Fine, whatever… BUT why do you hide the fact that you’re from india ???
Why ?
:confused:
:joy:

2 Likes

5 Likes