Special Solstice Mass Meditation on 12/21

Let’s goooooooo!

2 Likes

Second meditation has begun! :smiley:

Come and join us if you like! Stay as long as you want or can!

8 Likes

Dang, I haven’t watched Pokemon in a million yearsssssssssss…there are way too many series now, I wouldn’t even know where to begin. I miss when it was just Ash, Pikachu, Misty and Brock. lol

1 Like

Oh my Goddess! We’ve been doing the exact same thing…I’ve not turned off the meditation since the 19th…it’s still playing in the background even now. :joy:

4 Likes

Joined the second one also a bit late. Feeling very blissed out. Thanks everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Same lol. I haven’t watched the new stuff either, this one was derived from the original series we watched back then, the Ash, Pikachu, Brock, Misty and Team Rocket one. For some reason, the newer animations weren’t appealing at all so I stopped watching them. There’s something about the original old pokemon series that no new high quality animations can replace imo. Perhaps it’s the nostalgia associated with it.

1 Like

That must be it, it was so exciting and new…I still remember the first episode when Ash woke up late and all the Pokemon were gone except Pikachu and he kept shocking Ash…ah the good old days. lol
Darn, I even miss Team Rocket.

2 Likes