Speed Reading

When I read the above I just wondered if distributing the load on more areas and especially the subtle psychic help meant to further reduce the cognitive cost would somehow lead to bypassing the critical mind.

But I gather from your response that the approach works entirely on the physical level.

1 Like

@Nils
I see, yeah, it’s perception with a way to integrate it but consciously as in understanding

2 Likes

Ok, thank you for clarifying.

I wouldn’t fear such things. To do so would put power to externalities. These tools and technologies only help and enhance us. That is the attitude and approach to always come in with.

And what @Dr_Manhattan said above. Wiring vs hypnosis and suggestion.

2 Likes

I was actually in a deeper trance state when that question arose :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Maybe the question came into existence because I like to play with “either x or y” relationships by transforming them into “x as well as y” relationships to see how that would look like.

1 Like

May I ask which type of speed reading and brain key belong to ?

It won’t hurt, may even enhance it.

But no, it’s for permanent wiring, you can use it anytime and you will have a better ability to read

@nathanmyersc

5 Likes

Hi does this help comprehension at a conscious level or subconscious

1 Like

@Elm47
Conscious level

1 Like

Such a quiet thread. I like it. Gives me the ability to test without expectations. No influences, just results that I come across. Of course, key to babel will also influence me in these results though.

3 Likes

4D Movies?

Naaah, Even Better, We Got 4D Reading Here!

:open_book::grinning:

3 Likes

I completely missed this field release when it came out. Looks fantastic, @Dr_Manhattan !

I can totally imagine reading work documents faster and get stuff done quicker. The productivity will make you shine at work.

Anyone using this have any updates?

5 Likes

Purchased this yesterday at the beginning of the sale and I’ve already had results.

Speed and comprehension has improved somewhat and I feel I’m expending less energy to read. I notice my eyes are now focusing on groups of words at a time instead of just one.

8 Likes

You joined the speed reading gang
Good for you @Matt1

I’m still using it every single day

8 Likes

Those are super fast results. Congrats!!

I was just noticing this past week that it’s taking a lot of energy to read and retain the info of some documents I had to read. This is great!

I just bought it :nerd_face:

@Matt1 - how many times did you listen?

3 Likes

It’s been working on me for about 13 hours now with breaks for Brain Key. I don’t listen to the fields as such anymore, I use a broadcaster instead.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

How fast can you read now Doc?

1 Like

It’s effortless, I just look at stuff and get it.
@Phi

9 Likes

Hmm. I’m debating between this Brain game and Your Energetic Being. :face_with_monocle:, do you mind sharing your insights on my final decision. I wanna get something this sale but just stuck between choices.