Speed Reading

We went with the line by line approach, trying to increase every bottleneck.

5 Likes

I have been exploring different ways to make it, it hasn’t been submitted yet. When it’s really right, I’ll put it on top of the list and ask for a fast release.

Meanwhile, the music field is coming up next.

7 Likes

Woahhhh? Okay now I am excited for the music field!! :sob::sob::sob::sob: Always wanted to learn keyboard since I was a child!

Meanwhile my credit card crying in a corner

1 Like

Don’t go into debt, manage your budget, resist the FOMO, get what you want/need/can afford first

More fields are coming either way, doesn’t mean you have to get them all :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Lol, thats why i will never get a credit card, because i know am not responsible for one. prevention is always key

3 Likes

Haha, thank you for the advice!
Will be patient and buy fields month on month!

2 Likes

Aside of neural wirings for like habits and skills management, words processing, memory consolidation and psychic elements for context and data acquisition, does it also involve enhanced peripheral vision or other eyesight stuff, deep focus, flow, motivation, archetype and stuff like that?

Hopefully, my project won’t be too similar, lol.

Yes,
Vision span
Eye tracking
etc

Nope

5 Likes

https://www.legentas.com/idn/

readspeeder.com

^ Excellent supplements for those that have this field.

7 Likes

Need to confirm, this is for all languages a user knows right? When you are learning a new language how does it work?

This works on the assumption that you have certain fluency with a particular language?

Yes, it works at a neurological level. I can’t think of any language this wouldn’t apply to for now.

It would have to be a language so different that it requires different brain areas.

7 Likes

Ok, goes into sale cart.

2 Likes

Are you going to write a bigger desc on the practical aspects of this field

I feel like it’s not too complicated to understand, it’s a speed reading field and I gave pretty much all explanations there is to give including what to expect.

Wait for reviews :slight_smile:

I’ll be back in a few hours if there are more questions

12 Likes

I guess this field also includes sheet music, right?

The music field is coming soon.

3 Likes

Believe it or not, this will one way or another shorten the reincarnation cycle of many! Just sayin, I was here thinking how cool it would be for people to read 10x faster and it hit me, people will learn 10x faster if they’re into reading lol (redramatatization
of thoughts only 90% accurate, i forget wat I said)

11 Likes

Omgggggggg

Soon soon?

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

reading2

It’s been a dream for a long time.

11 Likes

@GoddessesAndGod
Reminds me of

8 Likes