Spiritual Questions

Sounds like an interesting discussion, I would love to read that if it’s still available. If it is possible to mess things up by travelling to the past, I wonder whether it hasn’t already been done before. :grinning:

1 Like

The article @Philip_Weiss is referring to is this one, I believe.

2 Likes

Usually another parallel timeline is made if you go back and do something, which probably already existed as a possibility

15 Likes

Wow, very interesting, resonates with my intuitions, thank you for the reply!

I have been rather curious, on this topic, in what way is the Precambrian Era Time Portal semi one way? Does it involve possible time travel for matter coming from that time period?

I love the way it feels, really amazing how you’re experimenting with these portals.

When I was very little, I had a replica of a fossil from the Early Cambrian Period and would imagine travelling to that period. The “feel” is so similar to that, it brought back a lot of wonder and good memories.

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo, do you have anything to say about this? I would love to get your perspective.

Thanks!

1 Like

It is time travel, it is the actual time period, not a feeling of it.
Yes it is kept locked so that it does not affect things that far back.

14 Likes

Thanks y so much.so you say there is a way to go back in a parallel timeline?if yes how? you teach it in lessons or private?

1 Like

Regarding Timelines, I found an interesting discussion in the comments section of one of the Sapien Medicine videos on YouTube. I’m not sure if it’s relevant to this discussion:

12 Likes

Ah wow, thank you! That’s amazing then, it felt like actual time travel experiences like I may have had when I was little (and everything seems possible when we are little!), not just a feeling. By “feel” I just meant the whole experience is very similar - but it feels a little different to experience moving through time without the ability to affect things. It’s a really amazing portal. Thank you for creating that for us to experience. :smile: :pray:

4 Likes

Awesome content thank y guys. I hope one day I can do it…and travel back

1 Like

So pls can you teach in private lessons with cost one to one if someone want to do it
?if I want to go far back With my own responsibility of the results?yes I want the actual trip not the feeling.thanks s much
It just my obsession

1 Like

Actualized.org razing i do for u lol

1 Like

Leo been the best teacher ive seen bseides teal swan and matt kahn they good too

2 Likes

Oh. So the Quantum Jumping field I requested Did exist…

4 Likes

Hello, thank you for posting this screenshots, it was an interesting read. Do you happen to remember under what video were those comments?
Time lines and quantum jumping is something I am very very interested in

1 Like

You’re welcome. It is from the Automated Cardio video, at the bottom of the comments section.

2 Likes

Wow! There’s so much for me to learn…I’ve killed my ego for the most part but there are still traces of it. Do you mind telling the all the best ones to completely obliterate the ego please? Thanks.

2 Likes

I believe we have free will to a point. We all come here with a plan, a role, a purpose, we have something to give/share with the world. I often say to people if you want to know the answers look towards nature, everything is in balance, everything has a purpose, everything has a role to play, one thing can’t survive without the other. It is the same here with humans, we all survive because of each other, but when things are out of balance it affects everyone.

We do get to choose many things and we do create our reality. What we think we become. We do have many free will choices, but some things are predetermined. Some things are meant to be despite what we might think otherwise. And I believe that destiny does play apart in our lives.

Most people make mind decisions, they do what they think, they don’t feel what they should do. They externalise rather than internalising. When you are in tune with yourself, when you make decisions based on your instincts or your intuition you are making heart based decisions you feel it, you don’t think it. And when you do that you are making free will decisions based on your destiny whether you realise it or not. Because the heart is the truth centre, and the heart knows why you came and what you should do.

7 Likes

I think people want to live forever because they think they are going to run out of time, so they want to cram so much in. We never run out of time, there is no rush.

4 Likes

You can also look for Andreas Carlund. He even evaluated Leo Gura according to his parameters, Jordan Peterson, etc.

3 Likes