Spiritual Questions

You’re welcome. It is from the Automated Cardio video, at the bottom of the comments section.

2 Likes

Wow! There’s so much for me to learn…I’ve killed my ego for the most part but there are still traces of it. Do you mind telling the all the best ones to completely obliterate the ego please? Thanks.

2 Likes

I believe we have free will to a point. We all come here with a plan, a role, a purpose, we have something to give/share with the world. I often say to people if you want to know the answers look towards nature, everything is in balance, everything has a purpose, everything has a role to play, one thing can’t survive without the other. It is the same here with humans, we all survive because of each other, but when things are out of balance it affects everyone.

We do get to choose many things and we do create our reality. What we think we become. We do have many free will choices, but some things are predetermined. Some things are meant to be despite what we might think otherwise. And I believe that destiny does play apart in our lives.

Most people make mind decisions, they do what they think, they don’t feel what they should do. They externalise rather than internalising. When you are in tune with yourself, when you make decisions based on your instincts or your intuition you are making heart based decisions you feel it, you don’t think it. And when you do that you are making free will decisions based on your destiny whether you realise it or not. Because the heart is the truth centre, and the heart knows why you came and what you should do.

7 Likes

I think people want to live forever because they think they are going to run out of time, so they want to cram so much in. We never run out of time, there is no rush.

4 Likes

You can also look for Andreas Carlund. He even evaluated Leo Gura according to his parameters, Jordan Peterson, etc.

3 Likes

Yes thank u that guy Andrea u can feel the stillness off that guy he’s enlightened
Seems that way also yes I look him up god that was a great anylise of Leo’s highest teachings LOVe

2 Likes

haha.
That was me writing most of that. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

https://tomkenyon.com/jumping-time-lines

Not sure if it was Dale or Mr. GT, one of them referred (and introduced) me to Tom Kenyon’s article which pretty much summarizes the basics of jumping timelines. Needless to say, this is for “theoretical purposes only”, some of us who have dabbled in it have paid a price. Not all channeled information is accurate, many a time due to inherent filters/conditioning of the channeler - but some wisdom always shines through! There seem to be some entities who are masters at manipulating timelines and some others that help out when lost (I received some general help from beings who were not “Hathors”) - but this is indeed a fascinating topic!

10 Likes

Why’s destroying the ego so important?

1 Like

I’ve come to learn that, you cannot destroy the ego, just dissolve the old one and build anew. After all, the ego is there to protect us and keep us safe. Why’s it so important? I can’t answer that question, because for the vast majority of this world, probably couldn’t care less about their ego, or even know that they’re being ruled by it. I have even seen some, that acknowledge their ego was hindering them, and still continue to give into to it. The ego is what gets us mad, makes us insecure about things, makes us have fears, gets us offended/embarrassed at the smallest things, can destroy relationships(this has been a reoccurring thing for me throughout my life), makes us judge people for things that they have no control over such as looks, and intelligence(and other stuff too), limits us from our true potential, and etc. etc. Plus, I’d lost too much in general due to my ego, thus, why it was so important for me. I realize in order for me to live more from my spirit now(which is my desire, so I can finally be at peace with myself and be truly happy), I must dissolve my ego as much as I can. That post was from September. It’s now January, and now I am getting a good grip over my ego. Almost to where I want it. It’s no longer a hard obstacle for me anymore, more of becoming just a way of life for me now. Of course I am not perfect. There’s even some habits of my ego that I acknowledge, and fully am aware of, but I am just not ready to let it go right now. (Regarding to relationships with the opposite gender) But like my bro @Maoshan_Wanderer says, everyone has their time. It’s just a matter of ‘when.’ I’ll get there when I get there. But in general, I am happy overall how things have turned out. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

What has this got to do with in terms of ‘spiritual development’ and the journey in to the ‘etheric realms’ once we pass on?

1 Like

I’ve already answered the former part of your question, in my post above. When one is trying to live more spiritually, he/she tries to live more from the spirit, the soul, the heart. As opposed to materialism, worldly, or physical things, and etc. Living in a life of too much ego, hinders spirituality. As for the latter part of your question, you’d have to ask the more experienced on the subject. I have been learning and still am a baby in all of this, so there is still alot I do not know, so I cannot give you a thorough answer.

11 Likes

Conditioning isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It’s a way for our minds to protect us from harm and guide us towards what’s beneficial. But, sometimes conditioning can lead to limiting beliefs, like being too shy to stand up for ourselves or feeling that we lack talent. These beliefs can close us off from many possibilities in life.

In my view, free will means having the ability to make choices without being limited by mental constraints, while also having enough knowledge to understand the options available. As children, our minds are open, but we often lack the context to make informed decisions. Our choices are mostly guided by our parents or caregivers.

As adults, we can work on deconditioning our minds to break free from these constraints and open ourselves up to a wide range of possibilities. The knowledge we gain throughout our lives serves as a foundation for making informed choices, allowing us to exercise our free will more effectively. Hope that clears up any confusion.

4 Likes