Sputum stuck in the throat

The throat has been stuck with phlegm and has not improved. Do have any other recommendations besides Lung Regeneration 2.0?

1 Like

Full body detox
Lymphatic effusion
Oil pulling with coconut oil

2 Likes

Have you tried normal physical remedies like “steaming” or whatever it’s called in English?

Hot water in a bowl/pan, some purifying essential oil like mint or eucalyptus, a blanket over your head and you breath in the steam deep for about 10 mins 3x a day. After that it gets colder anyway, not much steam left.

5 Likes

A Chinese medicine doctor I know seems to have this treatment. I’m going to try it

2 Likes

Also Throat Chakra field

1 Like

This might sound gross, but it’s always my go to when I have any sort of throat/mouth issues.

Gargle coconut oil (melted) for 5-10 mins and spit it in the bin (not the sink)

Ive had tonsillitis twice and only done this, not taken any medicine and it clears it so fast

Coconut oil is antimicrobial and helps to clear toxins out of the mouth, this is also why oil pulling works so well :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How can you gargle for 5-10 mins? :scream::flushed:

1 Like

Haha you gotta take smalls breaks for sure

1 Like

Lung regeneration can make more come up as you clear your lungs. Lymphatic drainage is the way to go.

I forgot, sinus drainage makes a good combo. It sends everything down the throat

5 Likes

Is there a connection for sinus drainage?

2 Likes

Yes there can be.
One way “stuff” leaves sinuses is down through the throat. I used to get bronchitis because of that a lot after having a cold.
(The other way is if you blow it out which the steaming helps with as well!)

3 Likes

Does this help with phlegm in the throat of Covid-19?

1 Like

Yes!