Stack for Hypnosis/Subliminals

Hey folks.
My goal is to collect all fields that can boost Hypnosis, Self-Hypnosis and Subliminals.

My plan is to use these fields, for practicing point four from How To Guarantee A Sapienmed Field Works For You:

This is by far the most powerful way of ensuring that these fields work for you. If you believe that you already have a large breasts or have confidence or have lighter eyes, your subconscious mind will become aligned with this belief and be completely open to a fields influence.

The same way you are consistent with listening or holding on to your fields, you must be with enforcing a belief. You can repeat affirmations every day, listen to hypnotic audios that enforce such beliefs or spend several moments a day imagining as if you already have what you desire.

These are all fields that come to my mind right now:

Fields to keep focus during trance:

Fields that might indirectly help:

Confidence from Testosterone Ver. 2.0 and Extreme Self-Confidence might make it easier to create certainty in yourself, which can make suggestions and affirmations more effective.

Anyone else got some ideas?

6 Likes

Some of the following might help, in addition to those you have mentioned:

5 Likes

Thank you!

Was considering Subconscious Limits 2.0 after posting the thread. But the other fields were not on my radar.

2 Likes

Additionally the Oxytocin from Oxytocin Diver can be used to improve Hypnotizability.

Source

3 Likes

what subs/hyno do u use?