Stack for muscle pain after work?

Hello again, this time i’ve came to ask for quite some advice, first off let me tell you guys what’s happening…

I work a 10 hour shift and every time i come home my lower body feels absolutely destroyed, my muscles and mostly my feet HURT like i never in my 18 years of living.

I would like if you guys helped me make a stack to help this problem… (and if possible also let me know which audios are part of the 4 physical permanent rule)

thankss😄

Hello,

Regarding the 4 physical fields question (see also the updated part):

Roughly said, these are mostly about fields that aim at more drastic changes (Facial Symmetry, etc.).

I’d suggest you check posts by especially PatronSaintofBiceps and Zen for those matters (you can use the Advanced Search bar and type their names).

I’m not really a sportive folk (just doing the strict minimum to stay in shape) nor have intensive work shifts since a while but here are the free audios that I use after physical effort or muscle pain, usually in this order:

• Muscle Recovery v2 (from the Plasma Brothers album)
  • Induced Follistatin to Muscle (from Album 4). It also has some regenerative properties, as discussed in some articles and members in here.
  • Spa Days album, especially Muscle Massage
  • Acupressure
  • Neck Hump, Reversal and Reduction
  • Spinal Tapper
  • Tracks 1 and 3 of the Beautiful Beasties album. Not so strangely enough, they make me feel rested, as already shared in the related thread some months ago. But that’s just me.

Some other paid fields like Microkinesi-Therapist and Acu-Automaton would help as well. The same goes for Utter Relaxation, Pain Control, etc.

9 Likes

Besides the already suggested fields by Bronyraur.

I personally recommend:

*Automated Calves and Feet- I use this when my feet and ankles ache
*Reiki Message-I use this when my body aches

8 Likes

lol thanks but isn’t automated calves and feet a workout? wouldn’t it make them more sore?

:open_mouth::open_mouth:, Thank you so much for all that information i appreciate taking your time, have a blessed one :v:t4:

1 Like

Zuzu will answer but here’s an element in the field’s description:

Rev-ErbA targeted to all those areas along with micro contractions.

… which actually makes this one regenerative. Also because of the regulation of the circadian rhythm. That’s the only one I use when I don’t feel like using any other one (edit: among the workout ones), so I agree with Zuzu.

It’s nothing at all but thank you, have a blessed (and hopefully more restful) one too :)

6 Likes

No it doesnt make them feel more sore.
It feels soothing, like having a very gentle foot message. swoons
(I used to work 12 hr. shifts, so that by the time I left the hospital it was close to 13 hrs plus 90 min. on public transportation to get back home. So I know how feet and lower back feels after that)

6 Likes