Stack for surviving Nuclear War?

Elektrosmog album from Patreon and Alien or Angelic intercession.

1 Like

There’s nothing you can do to survive a nuclear war because the world will become uninhabitable. Surviving nuclear blasts would probably be worse than getting hit by one if anything! Unless you’re a aristocracy/billionaire elite with plenty of resources and underground/mountain bases (… where you can sustainably live off using survival technology and artificial farms etc), there’s fuck all you can do.

I’d probably just down a bottle of whisky along with 15 tablets of Valium before the bombs even touch allied soil.

I highly doubt morphic fields are going to save us from a nuclear arsenal bombardment.

4 Likes

Lets Play: Surviving an Apocalypse/ Zombie A/ End of the World etc

3 Likes

Go South.

2 Likes

The question is, do you really want to survive that?

7 Likes

Yeah.

And build anew.

Would they issue a warning before bombing us?

1 Like

well, you may hear an alarm some tens of minutes before it hits your place

2 Likes

It’ll be the 4 minute warning and then you’ll know that the Russians are coming. Although what are you going to do in under 4 minutes?.. hide under your desk and slap on Dreams ‘Electrosmog’ album?

1 Like

well, maybe someone may use the stack preventively and then be prepared for it

I always jump to a different dimension before something like that.

2 Likes

My Super Soldier Serum project was supose to help with this.

But I think we can look into Tardigrades as they have function for surviving these events etc,

Then stack up with thyroid stuff like potassium iodide or whatever.

But yeah no worries

2 Likes

Thing is…of there IS any nuclear war, there will be no electricity I’m assuming so we’ll not be playing anything, morphic or otherwise. Though it’s an interesting question theoretically.

I have a new opinion on this. I think Eternal is your best bet cause it’ll probably give you a gut instinct to take an abroad trip before they bomb your country and you’ll be safe. Unless they’re bombing all 190+ nations together, you’ll survive. It’s your best bet

Or even just our own innate abilities which are as yet unrealised…

1 Like

Well, I do know one thing… you don’t drop a bomb to start a war, you do it to end one.

Apparently, the EU is on it’s knees and there’s ‘whistle blow’ rumours that the Deutsche central bank is going to fall like a ton of bricks. You’re going to see chaos across Europe that you’ve never seen before. This will obviously have a knock on effect across the globe no doubt.

Did you once say you’re from Scotland?

1 Like

I did indeed, Glasgow specifically.

Dropping the kind of bomb they like to use these days wouldn’t just end a war, it’d end a lot more besides. But I’m not sure we need to worry about bombs so much as back door intruders. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: the chaos will be likely necessary, we can’t get out of this mess we’re in without it, not at this late stage, imo antway. We COULD have maybe, but that ship has sailed. And since it was only a theoretical ship anyway, it’s seems we needed to do it this way. Let’s see what happens.

2 Likes

Not to parrot others, but like many have already said - you may not survive this event even if you prepare, and even if you do in fact survive it, would it really be worth it, when everything around you is dead? It’s a lose-lose scenario for everyone, it’s pretty horrifying that there are people with the capacity to do such damage to begin with. Shows how insidiously narcissistic many have become. The best we can do, is do everything to ensure that neither we - nor others fall into the pattern of narcissism and scarcity thinking.

1 Like

The government you have in now is very pro EU… but then again even my corrupt government is just much so behind those closed doors. Hopefully things will get better in the UK as a whole.

There’s literally no breath taking places to visit in the rest of the UK like the Scottish Isles/islands and countryside. We might be next door to each other but I do know that once you step one foot in to Scotland, you’re in a different reality. It’s the closet place you’ll get that’s got beautiful vistas like similar places in New Zealand. I might actually go this summer you know once the weather gets a bit better… cant beat an experience that makes you think you’re living in medieval fairy tale.

It would be devastating if it does happen but at the end of the day, Putin is still human and ‘there’s a thousands ways to skin a rabbit’ as the saying goes. I don’t think Russia will drop it anyways but I’ll tell you something, if there’s one country that will drop a nuclear bomb, I’ll guarantee you anything that America will be the one to drop it first.

I wouldn’t worry too much about what the media says, nobody will do it because nobody is going to blow themselves up are they? Even the military officials/soldiers that will get ordered to drop it are going to think twice before doing it because I know I would! I’d be like; “Urrmm sir… (scratches head nervously) urm… are you really sure about this, you want me to push the red button?.. I know you’re having a bad day but maybe if you just go and get a good night sleep tonight, we can talk about this when we get back at the Kremlin tomorrow morning over a cup a tea?” lol

Yeah but like I said, this doesn’t have to happen so it could pan out in humanity’s favour and the opposing countries could remove their hostile stance towards each other.

I was worried about this right at the start of it all but no so much now because a lot of it is fear mongering from media companies. I’m more frightened over much bigger problems we could face in our lifetime. Just think if a solar flare hit earth, it would take us straight back to the 1700s. Even more worse to think about, what about Yellowstone Park?.. I’d hate to imagine how long that volcanic winter would last for and the amount of people that would die from it. Apparently they’ve been saying it’s due for a long time and that’s it’s eruption is late.

Edit: Sorry for the late reply as well… I literally just forgot to respond.

1 Like

Who are you actually?

How came you have 32 badge, that you are so respectful, but still suspended in forum?

And if you are part of Sapien Medicine team or their mod, how came that you asked for e-mails to get audios?

I don’t get
I thought Sapien could trust their popular guys