Stack for surviving Nuclear War?

What stack or audios would you recommend to help one survive nuclear war and survive a nuclear weapon explosion?

7 Likes

Lol, is there something you know…?

7 Likes

nothing in particular. I am asking just in case :eyes:

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, how exactly are you envisioning the survival?

3 Likes

Tardigrade Fields :sweat_smile:
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/the-requests-and-fields/15/974?u=webhunter

3 Likes

I mean survival in the sense that I survive nuclear radiation and get out of the region affected by the nuke as fast as possible. Obviously it is impossible to survive a nuclear blast at point blank range or even predict how the blast would affect the city. The audio suggestions I am asking for are audios that would be of help if I get hit by nuclear radiation and need to get out alive without basic needs such as shelter. Don’t take it too seriously, it is just for speculation :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

Add Photosynthesis and all mitochondrial help fields
to convert energy.

4 Likes

Radiation Removal would help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqv9bGbEF0c

11 Likes

Along with that would be Hyper State Sleep, Attention and Focus, Gamma Brainwave ,
Probability Alteration, Hand Of Glory, Superhuman Genius, Unstoppable Willpower.

I could see these fields being a major help

2 Likes

The Attention and Focus is probably more aimed towards improving your focus over a long period of time.

The Gamma & Hyper State Sleep audios are useful if you will be sleep deprived during this time, although the adrenaline will probably have a very energizing effect as well. So Melatonin/Sleep audio would be useful.

1 Like

Also just a random question out of the blue but does Jing increase the amount of energy you have in your aura? I saw some people talking about that so I was wondering.

Thanks for the suggestions! Time to prepare for WW3 :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

“It may not seem like too much of a useful thing right now, but it can possibly be in the general future, you, or your loved one’s personal future.
What this does is saturate you body with a damage suppressor protein (this protects DNA from degradation) while at the same time removing any junk radiation inside of your body/being.
Use as much as you need.
This does not work on the environment.” - Sapien Medicine

Sapien Medicine already equipped us just in case.

7 Likes

No clue about that question!

1 Like

The Anti-depression fields

1 Like

Happiness and Hope…

3 Likes

I guess you mean the DSUP gene?. What does similar things is our sirtuin genes, so the sirt audios should help with DNA damage from radiation exposure.

17 Likes

Thank You! @Captain_Nemo
I’m getting more and more interested in Genetics :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Don’t forget epigenetics :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hmm… I wonder if electronic devices will work… :thinking:

3 Likes

Bump because Putin

1 Like