The Requests and Fields

@SammyG just to ask if there are plans in near future in releasing the Vibration series as a tag pendant?

Thanks

1 Like

I know I requested “the shaman”, but how about a field specific for shamanic journeying?

On dream seeds.

14 Likes

Can we Please have an audio that removes curses from malicious sorcerers?

3 Likes

that you know has any field been published about it?

1 Like

Great suggestion! A GPLD1 Production field is now on Patreon. :smiley:

6 Likes

The Tardigrade Experience

Feel yourself surviving for thousands of years inside of a volcano.

Feel yourself surviving for thousands of years in the blackness of outer space or on the moon.

Feel what it’s like to wait frozen in time and only appearing to be dead until a drop of water touches you again.

(I just had to kid a little bit. The Tardigrade is an extraordinary creature. They are practically indestructible)

4 Likes

I’m getting a lot out of all these “experience” or “character” type fields like Thor, Lion, Dragon.

I’d like to see a field of an animal or character that is super goal-oriented and focused. Maybe an Eagle Experience. Or Eagle’s Focus.

The eagle is about seeing what you want clearly even if it’s far away, and then zooming to grab it as fast as possible. Accuracy, swiftness, focused on a goal.

Thoughts anyone?

6 Likes

I heard “WOLF EXPERIENCE” (Dream Seeds) and it’s fantastic. I recommend that you listen and experience it.

I would love for “Dreanweaver” to create a “WOLF EXPERIENCE DOGTAG”, an audio enhancement in the form of an item that would be WONDERFUL …

And to be sold by AMAZON because “TEESPRING” NEVER ARRIVES LOL

4 Likes

Use this. One of my favs. If not my fave…musically. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :100:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ELM_UAXhdI

Also uploaded to Patreon. (Thanks again @Captain_Nemo :upside_down_face:)
https://www.patreon.com/posts/rain-drops-37043306

10 Likes

Omg Musashi Miyamoto field!!!

3 Likes

I had somehow not heard this raindrop field though I downloaded it from Patreon a while ago. I had an interesting experience now. Both my GF and I had a terrible heartburn today thanks to a Jalapeño-intensive burrito I picked up at some place. 20-min of this audio and heartburn is gone, for the both of us!! It’s like the rain washed away the GI distress! :smiley:

9 Likes

I’d like a Bardo field
http://www.spiritualtravel.org/OBE/afterdeath.html

7 Likes

I would like “intelligence album” with all tracks brain related would be great if they are all short of duration like on mental health album

5 Likes

6 Likes

EDIT: I was going to delete this post since it seems that I had missed some comments regarding my request and its actually done already as in there are audios for this. But im gonna leave it in case some other women are looking for the same and like me never thought the Un Menopause audio actually helps with all the female reproductive system. I never ever even opened it for curiosity, also someone suggested the after work out one which i would have never thought of but it did help big time. I listened to it 4 times in a row and it worked. At the end of the day the muscles around that area get sore and are overworked by the self contracting movements the uretus and womb make. So that was genius. :heart:

In still a pain that has last the whole day i beg you to create something for menstrual cramps/ovarian cysts/ endometriosis.
For the pain, the inflammation that goes from front including colon to lower back including kidneys.
I tried all today and it just healed for a little while and the most maybe a 60%
The pain card system
Requested the servitor to harness healing energy from the environment and infuse/engore/fill up all that region with it. And to release any blockage in my subconscious that might stop me from getting rid of the pain.
Infrared
Reiki
Basal/sacral chakras audio
Jing/shen
Advance healing.

(Btw the pain card from the card system is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G) felt super warm and that was what relieved the most pain however it lasted 15-20 minutes each time but after a few times i wouldnt just feel much.
Main causes of menstrual cramps are:
Ovarian cysts
Excess of prostaglandins production so the uterus’s walls contracts deeper and faster to expels its lining, so since the uterus is inflamed then that movement hurts more.
Endometriosis (tissue similar to the lining inside the uretus that grows outside of the uterus or womb and swell and bleed causing further pain)

The uterus or womb is literally cold, it has absorbed too much cold in the previous days of the menstruation. (Which is so hard because i live in a very hot area so no ac and id die of heat, ac and cramps get worse :unamused: )

And from a spiritual point, the menstrual cramps and their intensity are directly related to the relationship with the parents or own children, childhood trauma, that has to do with the sexuality, self love and acceptance etc.

So if you our hero could come up with something that can help us get through those rough days every single month while we gently and one step at a time heal that for good with your other ailments like 90% of female population would love you to the ends of times. This pain is literally like being cut in half with a saw without anesthesia while having your insides burnt at the same time, besides getting us moody (who wouldnt) bloated, weak, sweaty, sometimes nauseous etc the worse is when we have to work same way in those days, all my boses are men (whom as most of the men cannot understand the dimension of this, punished me by not giving me clientes for 3 days because i got in late 30 minutes trying to get medicine to go to work, and I was almost at a fainting point, yet that wasnt an acceptable excuse for them) and we women all have to go through this insensitive treatment in most of the jobs. Thank you thank you if you will.
:heart::heart:

10 Likes

Have you tried this for cramps?
https://youtu.be/7gdxSmgsyjg

9 Likes

Nooo but will give it a try. Tusm

4 Likes

Meno-Unpause can help with menstrual pain, ovarian cysts and endometriosis.

From the YouTube comments:

11 Likes

Oh wow! Thank you i can feel my ovaries dancing now! Ive never seen a progesterone one? :thinking: because i would have given it a go. Im gpnna check now. Thanks again x

4 Likes

Me again. Seriously thank u so much for taking the time to read the comments and ss. I am so thankful :heart:

3 Likes