Startup Wunderkind NFT (Community Project) 🚀

“The Startup Wunderkind”

Audio + Mandala courtesy of @Captain_Nemo

Billion dollar ideas: Pure concept of billion dollar ideas so that we can have as many of them as possible
Entrepreneur mindset: Recognition of societal needs and focus on solving those needs, ability to create compelling vision statements.
Divine entrepreneurship: Divine expression of harmony and human progress through your business endeavour
Blue Ocean: Discover new market with little competition or barriers standing in the way of innovators
Two sides of the game: Download the startup culture and knowledge of Silicon Valley and Shenzhen
Demystification: Appreciate the down to earth simplicity of business and entrepreneurship
Love and excitement for entrepreneurship: Deep love and excitement for every aspect of entrepreneurship and business
Bleeding edge technologies: Automatically receive awareness and download technical knowledge about bleeding edge technologies from public institution and private companies around the world (even undisclosed ones).
Learning from the maker: Receive insights into the design of any products you see straight from its maker’s mind (technical features, marketing strategy etc)…
Serendipitous marketing: Informations about your company, products and services filled with glamour will propagates as deep, far and fast as possible with an heavenly serendipitous push.
Perception of full value: It will influence your current and potential customer to perceive and appreciate the full value that they do or will receive from your company.
Gathering: Allow and encourage others to participate in your vision.
Woven Worlds Networth + Anon: Amass momentum to an unlimited level of net worth.

17 Likes

Who’s next?

We start our companies now :rocket:

1 Like

This will prob be my last testimonial for a while,

Tired of living in limbo.

Taking the dive into the deep end with this,

Wish me luck.

Hope to give back, when the wheels start turning.

Stay strong and keep pushing forward everyone.

9 Likes

Tips I’m finding useful if you need them fellow startup founders:

4 Likes

1 Like

If you’re still into it, I would highly recommend you to check contents from Naval Ravikant, as well some of the free foundational courses from YCombinator.

They provide solid foundations, so you can start working on your ideas, meet the right people, etc.

3 Likes

My man!!

Yeah Naval is great, have you read his almanack?

Nassim Taleb and him go together well.

There’s also this channel:

1 Like

Yes I plan to attend one of the YC accelerators or any other startup incubators right now.

Thiel Fellowship etc.

But wherever I go, etc. will utilize all I can.

Stacking Startup right now with Iron Doom, so just let the venture ideas flow and start to execute.

All in motion now.

1 Like

I haven’t, though went through some of his podcasts again last week and it feels good to pick into his brain. Always been inspired by his path & ideas.

Make sure to align this with your local reality dude.
And always assess the quality of your intent, then drive, behind such endeavors.

If this is your thing, entrepreneurship is amazing, but it can be ruthless.
I hit quite some walls myself in this process.

1 Like

Btw, always feel free to pitch your ideas in DM.
I don’t steal, and always happy to help such endeavors.

Also if you have access to mastermind groups, those can prove to be invaluable, wherever you are in the process.

1 Like

When I get my ducks in a row , I gotchu,

Hmu we can get a co-founder thing going long term

Finishing up some projects with Captain then we take flight.

Yeah I’m ready to enter the jungle.

1 Like

Got 3 ideas with this now to work with for creating a startup.

Really just clicked now that I started listening to the audio again after so long.

After next week, going full time and just executing.

My plan was to make millions with Salesman first then billions with this.

Why not just get a collateral?

Then going lean so I can get an MVP out there for atleast 2 of them.

Wish me luck :rocket: :business_suit_levitating:

And see you all on the other side.

5 Likes

Good luck bro!

moneyshower

3 Likes

I just sent my bro that GIF the other day for the Salesman commissions :rofl:

Thank you man.

It’s only up from here. :flight_departure:

1 Like

Going on break.

Original image:
https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXWcDjpSTZ3UkhEsEhn96oxSZaN2Zm4kMthxSENK15gHD

2 Likes

Is this still in concept stage or is this an up and.running mandala/audio?