Step Up the Game -- NFT Servitors!

Where is BOLearning :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

1 Like

So these aren’t available now?

Search results for ‘Energy Infusion’ - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Somebody asked me a question related to Servitor work recently - I provided an answer to them that I’d like to share here - perhaps it could be helpful to someone working with their servitors :)

Question: How to dissolve the layers and open the Astral portal - for better communication with Beings and Servitors?

So it is actually a very easy process- you approach your servitor and you let them know of your requirements and it is done; but you also need to maintain the focus. So you’re gonna approach the servitors as normally, and you know what, somebody has reported recently breathing into the nFT to establish connection so you can do that. You’re gonna breath into each servitor, that is the Nestling and The Black Orchid; turn to the Nestling - say, “Nestling, I ask that you burn any and all limitations between me and the Astral veil” - I ask that you, Nestling, use the knowledge from the Astral Portal for that. Now, turn to the Black Orchid, say - “Black Orchid, I ask that you dissolve any and all layers between you and I, between the astral and the 3D, I ask that you open up my psychic channels and channel your own energy into it” - hold focus after each command, meaning just simply tune in into what the feelings are- surround yourself with that, and then combine the two together; Nestling, and Black Orchid, I ask that you combined work together at all times to dissolve the veil between the 3D and the Astral, in my senses, perception, and flow of ideas. And gradually, and day by day, you will see improvement. Repeat the command each day until desired effects are had.

Now, you can also set a time for them - do this for the next X hours like the old days still works just as fine.

One more thing, you can use this before any command. Say you plan to command them to put you in better sleep, Then you just say that - Black Orchid, Nestling, I ask that you dissolve the layers between the astral and I - act as an astral portal between realities, and please use the Astral Portal NFT from Sapien Medicine library as well.

Then you can create a command: Nestling, Black Orchid - This is your task: to burn and dissolve the layers between the 3D and the Astral portal - add a burning of my impediments to psychic channels and dissolve the psychic limitations in me. Black orchid, dissolve the layers of the astral and channel your own energies to psychically stimulate my channels. Nestling & Black Orchid, The command for this is: Open Astral Portal

then test your command to see if it is working :)

Note the elemental alteration between dissolve and burn as well as channel between the Black Orchid and The Nestling, both commands produce phenomenal results each with their own elemental retrospective. :black_heart: :fire:

6 Likes