Stomach Healing Results

Hey everyone, want to keep a log of my progress with my stomach healing. I originally posted this on YouTube. For some reason after I edited my comment with the update, YouTube shadowbanned my comment and it isn’t visible anymore. Who knows what the hell happened lol. Anyway, it was suggested to post my progress here:

“So it’s been a month and I promised I would update. I was hoping my stomach problems would have been cured in a month but unfortunately they are still persisting. I’m not deterred, these things take time. I’m going to keep using this and I will update in another month again. I am also using the Abdominal Wall Restoration video and the Intenstinal Healing and Regeneration video. See you guys in another month. Hopefully I will be cured by then.”

Still using the audios everyday. Guess I’m not the one of the lucky ones who gets results instantly lol. Wish I was a plant

14 Likes

hmm
perhaps, explain your stomach problems and conditions so we can maybe find a better combination to fix your problems.

22 Likes

Yes yes, often the problem isn’t what many think.

6 Likes
6 Likes

I don’t know if my drinking was THAT bad lol. I’m assuming the pain is from the hernia. Not really sure though.

3 Likes

And also try audios for liver and gallbladder.

6 Likes

wow… i read about a guy who ate one on a dare, was in a coma for a year, got meningitis then eventually died.
This sounds like an impaction possibly!.
Would you try the parasite destroyer and the intestine one and see how it goes?

15 Likes

WELCOME to the forum!

*Exorcism Rite V2
*Negative Energy/Bad Spirit Removal V2
*Repel Negative Energy V2
*The Energetic Salt Cleanse

*Viral Disruption V2

**I’m surprised you are still constipated while using the Intestinal Healing and Regeneration daily. That one is quite “moving” to most people, including myself.
**My 69 yr. old friend (otherwise in very good health) has been sick for over 2 weeks which what sounded to me like a stomach virus. Losing weight, nausea, no appetite, low energy. I told him to listen to the Virus Disruption V2 as much as he could and to add in the Stomach Healing and Regeneration and in 2 days he has greatly improved. He isnt really a believer in these fields but he has listened to my results, so reluctantly but hopefully listened. Said he “I have nothing to lose”.(He is a Physicist)

14 Likes

I guess I am just not receptive to the fields as much as everyone else. I am still listening daily I’m not gonna stop. But yeah being constipated regularly is annoying lol

1 Like

Don’t give up hope! There are a few other things to try. For moderate-severe constipation consider taking some Colace (Docusate Sodium< generic name, just as good) which is a stool softener.

2 Likes

use subconscious limits removal with ego dissolution. that will speed up the process

6 Likes

I won’t give up hope! And with those two fields they’re the usual 2-3 times right?

3 Likes

yes

1 Like

For the hernia eat much smaller meals through out the day and dont lay down after eating. (I dont know if u know this already) Also for the constipation greatly increase your fluid intake. (not the booze!)

3 Likes

Yeah I try to do that but it doesn’t really change much

1 Like

U need to be consistent, not just “try”. I know it sucks, but you have got to “work the problem(s)”

3 Likes

True. It just doesn’t seem to make any difference when I do that. I am definitelty being consistent with the fields however

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Yorkin!

It does sound like an impaction possibly!

If you’ve got Patreon, perhaps the Irritable Bowel Syndrome field can help you also.

5 Likes

Can an impaction span over years? And I am jobless atm lol. Soon I will

How often do u have a bowel movement, and do u feel u completely evacuate?

1 Like