Stomach Healing Results

captain nemo on ancient aliens

15 Likes

The fact that you have a hiatal hernia makes me lean towards possible gastroesophageal reflux disease. Do you have a sour taste at the back of your throat, and does it get worse after meals or lying down? I’ve had patients who had atypical ongoing pain for ages and it turned out to be GERD.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LMAO

2 Likes

Dreamy styles his hair with the new plasma field. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

As an advice, I recommend that you also use the endocrine system healing field, usually when there is a problem with an organ that does not work properly it may be due to a malfunction of the endocrine system, try it

5 Likes

Yeh, was considering suggesting Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal for the hiatal hernia and that possibility, as it can help some people with pain associated with damage to the oesophagus and digestive tract.

(though the Stomach Healing and Intestine Healing fields will direct stem cells to those specific areas)

The Parasite Destroyer field Dreamy recommended may address some of the contributing factors if GERD is also involved.

The Irritable bowel syndrome field on Patreon may help with GERD and other factors contributing to the constipation and pain as it addresses H. pylori pathogenesis and associated dyspepsia, if the Parasite Destroyer field doesn’t already do this.

Edit: The Vagus Nerve Stimulation field on YouTube can help with GERD and various gastrointestinal tract issues as well.

But didn’t want to include too many other fields if extraneous to Captain_Nemo and @_OM’s suggestions.

What do you think, @_OM?

4 Likes

are you dreamweavers friend.

Thanks everyone for the helpful responses. My “new member” lockdown made it so I couldn’t respond

3 Likes

It is on YouTube!

5 Likes

Try the new plasma light field . It has STROOONG effects on my digestion ;)

6 Likes

Same here!

1 Like

Hey guys I am almost at 3 months using the Intenstine healing video and I am still having problems. How much longer do you think until I start getting good results? I’m not trying to come off as impatient or rude btw lol, I am just curious

Anyway, thank you @Captain_Nemo. I appreciate all the responses.

Also using the stomach and abdominal fields

3 Likes

Have you added plasma light to your stack?

5 Likes

I was doing that for a little but I stopped and just use the intesine, stomach, and abdominal. I’ve been using the intensine and stomach one for almost three months and I figured I would start seeing results soon

I suggest you add both Plasma Light and Cosmo Volt to your existing stack…
And gives up a report after 7 days so we can see how things are going and re-asses or continue the same as needed, ok?

4 Likes

I can do that. For the Plasma field how many times to listen? I figured one because its a longer field

2 Likes

Yes…let’s start with once a day and see what happens.

2 Likes

When I was listening I was doing three listens and I was okay. I am just not sensitive to the fields at all. I wonder why

1 Like

You don’t need to “feel” them working for them to work.
Just focus on whether your stomach/intenstines problem is getting better.

7 Likes

Definitely. I been persistent for these three months but I’m still having problems. I’m gonna keep at it though. Thanks for the responses btw I appreciate it

4 Likes