Stomach Healing Results

Lol the video is flagged

Isn’t the newish abdominal field good for Diatasis?

1 Like

Abdominal wall restoration would help, not flagged on my end

8 Likes

I’m using the old one right now, had to sign in because it was flagged lol, but I do use the abdominal one everyday AHHH i just want relief

4 Likes

In addition to @_OM and Captain_Nemo’s responses, have you tried the Parasite Destroyer field Captain_Nemo recommended earlier?

How did you go with it if you have?

2 Likes

I have not. I just read that parasites can live in your intestines for years wtf, that’s ridiculous
This will be my stack from now on

Parasite Destroyer 3x
Abdominal Wall 3x
Stomach Regen 3x
Intestine Regen 3x
Plasma 1-2x
Cosmo-Volt 3x
Attract Love 1-2x

I think that’s a pretty good stack. Maybe I’ll add Torsion in there too

6 Likes

Try this order, suggested by @_OM, and see how you go with it. :slight_smile:

(with the Automated Grounding field added at the end)

5 Likes

Can I ask what does parasite destroyer field do. Can it help get rid of harmful fungi, virus and bacteria…I am afraid of using bacteria destroyer field…as I have SIBO.

2 Likes

Hi @Alka, it seems that Yorkin didn’t log in for a while.

From the description of Parasite Destroyer:

Viruses and bacteria can also be destroyed, but its not specifically made for that.

I wonder if Intestine Healing & Regeneration and Intestinal Cleanser (Gumroad) wouldn’t be better in your case, unless you’re using them already (I haven’t read your other posts yet). Maybe someone can clarify this.

Edit: Here’s the rest of Parasite Destroyer’s description, just in case:

This uses a simulant of different effect light processes (laser) to directly target parasites on my [sic] skin and inside the body. You may experience a strong heat in areas being worked on.

3 Likes

I am also using intestine healing and regeneration and stomach regeneration field.

2 Likes

I have recently had an upset stomach, yellow tongue, nausea, and phlegm in my throat

1 Like

Use this one plus the vitamin C and vitamin D audio and see how you feel.

4 Likes

Same with me…white tongue… constipation…acid reflux… sugar cravings due to fungi I think. Have you healed?

1 Like

Still a little uncomfortable

okay…did you find any success with any field?

1 Like

This

2 Likes

Thanks… it’s a paid field… won’t be able to afford right now…but thanks for sharing.

Best wishes for your healing journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those are all symptoms of fungal issues, which happen as a result of high acidity a.k.a. low energy in the body. Use the Negative Ion field & the newly released Orgone Accumulator field to get energy back in your system. You could also play the Photosynthesis & The Super Human Mutant fields while you’re outside getting some sunlight.

All of these should help to recharge your system, which will make you more alkaline, which will increase the oxygen saturation in your body (also use Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (Increase Oxygen) to get even more oxygen saturation), which will suppress & inactivate the fungus in your body, which will give your immune system a chance to fight it off. Combine with anti-fungal/candida fields and you should see good progress.

Good luck!

11 Likes

Never knew that high acidity or (low energy in body) is the real cause of fungal infection…Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Look up Dr. Jerry Tennant on YouTube, you’ll learn a lot.

2 Likes

Me too !