Strange Synchronicity with the number 33

It sometimes gets too obvious and I would see it everyday for like 3/4 years multiple times a day. Not only on the clock, in the shop, at work, battery percentage everything. So my question is: does anybody have any idea what this is about? I mean I am quite aware of gematria and such practices and have read multiple meanings of this number but they were often contradicting plus I dont really buy onto the whole ‘‘Angel Number’’ thing I mean it looks like a meme all of those websites seems to just copypaste from one another and this number actually gives me not always ‘‘all positive’’ feelings and coicidences it brings.
It almost feels like something/someone is giving me a message along the lines of ‘‘You life in a simuation and You can do nothing about it’’ or maybe its just thoughtform I have build upon myself or some prankster entity? I dont really know what to think anymore and to day its getting anyoing would be an understatement.
Any ideas what this is about?

1 Like

I see this every day too. Nothing to worry about. And yes it’s the way the universe/angel. Communicate with you also if you see 3333. Just watch Your thought man. And redirect your energy for positivity

3 Likes

Hey I just looked at Your profile and you have 733 likes :D so You say its meaning is ‘‘be positive’’ of sorts? like thoughts create reality etc?
Btw. Nice Pepe

1 Like

Yes. It’s just to make sure you in a good alignment of your thought and they wanted to make sure of that by sending you those numbers (:

1 Like

well it had an opposite effect but I guess Im just weird :stuck_out_tongue: what about those darker stuff like it meaning Darknes without escape in Japanese or its the Age in which Jesus was crucified, higest rank in Free Masons and 333 being asociated with Choronzon. Maybe Im too negative but there was also something about 33rd Parallel and in almost every country on that parallel the death sentence is legal I mean there must be something more to it either why would this number bully me so much :D

Fun fact: Islamic literature says Christ never got crucified.

1 Like

Well Im not a Christian or any religion, and I obviously wont argue wheter Jesus was crucified or not as I wasnt there (or maybe I just dont remember :P) but what I meant is there are some more stories about number 33 being ‘‘bad luck’’ in short.
I did a ton of research and the most sensible trace I found was 33rd Parallel

Is the link im lurking rn. but there are more of course.
I also know its number of Devatas in Vedas and that the Solar-Lunar Cycle is about 33 years. (Every 33 years Moon, Sun and Earth are in the same position as 33 years before)
But thats as much as I found and I still keep seeing this so I guuess I stil did not found its true meaning.

Edit: after writing this post I looked at how much battery I have left in my Laptop aaand Yeah, it says It can be on for 2hrs33min longer.

AAAAAAAAA (Enter pink guy here)

oh also sorry for bumping my own thread, But apparently the Two od Kennedys also died on 33rd parallel (or very close to it) and Hiroshima and Nagasaki are both very close to it on the world map
And thats just begging of this Hole
Damn and here goes my good sleep this night.
ehh

1 Like

This number has come up often for me as well. Is an interesting one thought I’d drop this in the convo. After it talks about 5 it goes into 33. https://www.fraternalties.com/blogs/news/secret-societies-freemasonry-and-the-number-33

1 Like

Yeah I can vouch, I see 33 all the time to a point where I’m always surprised

3 Likes

Okay so maybe we Can together find out why we See this number everywhere. Maybe It means something or maybe we Just subconsciously search for IT more, although I did an experiment and tried to search for other numbers like 18, 8, 4 etc but 33 was always more occurent and even when I tried to avoid IT (setting up alarm on halves of hour) It would always creep up on me like going to bathroom and seeing the laundry is dobę in 33 mins or going to shop for a random items at the final price would always have 33 in IT. It may turn out that @anon25711007 is right aswell and It Just means to stay positive but tbh this number tends to spark rather anxious feeling in me. It could also be that somehow this number is Just more used thus we See it more often. I also recall that for me seeing 33 started more or less when my Sade Sati started. I also recall that Total number of planetary Saturn Square, so maybe thats good trace aswell. Well hopefully we find out

Dude… Idk if you believe in angels but have you see like blinking of light? It’s the angelic presence… Just say hello to it. Angel always close enough with you and please don’t worry about it. It’s not some type of demonic thing… Trust me. You should worry much about your own fear. And not with the numbers. The numbers are just Synchronize higher energy that is talking to you

1 Like

Yeah in fact I thought I was hallucinating.
But then again I also read somewhere that those are demonic presences.
Its also kinda hard to believe in angels because of what church was done thru history.
So You mean like the ‘‘Angel Number’’ thingy is real and not just a scam to make some money out of naive people?
Welll, I will need some time to digest that. I mean I know internet is full of this but I tend to not believe something at first sight I always assume someone is trying to get an advantage but maybe I was biased. Thanks I will reconsider it all again

1 Like

Yes I understand that. I was believed the same thing as you are before. I was an ex 'Baptist " And I had the same thought as you before but I’ve been working with angel for a long time and no they’re not what those religious people think. They may disagree because it’s simply because out of their belief system

1 Like

And when you see those numbers. Not only 3333 but any kind of same number like 2222. Just know that realigning your thoughts for positive one. Because that’s when the thought itself manifest in the physical body/reality. Also a simple sign like that also indicate that your manifestation/prayer/ wishes
is being heard and ready to take some real manifestation into the physical body.

Just as for me typing this. I already see my angel right now blinking the light XD.

1 Like

Talk about living in a simulation lmao.
but still this 33rd parallel thing is quite interesting

Just know that you are powerful. The awakening of a soul is that it’s just aware of things. Not only emotionally but spiritually. And just know that you here to learn and healing and teaching the other reflection of yourself.

1 Like