Strawberries N Creme (Free)

Omg a field where I can finally smell the smell, I haven’t before, in thought there was something wrong with me/the smells just didn’t work for me :laughing:

12 Likes

That’d be fantastic. Whomsoever has this skill already, do pm me, i need to re-materialize a personal item very dear to me

2 Likes

After playing this a few times each day, today my mom asked me if i was wearing perfume lol she said it smelled like rosemary or something flowery. Could be from mixing this + the smell in the Androgenic audio?

17 Likes

How come nobody’s talked about the music yet!

2 Likes

So you could come and tell us what you think :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I forgot to mention the other day i was on the third listening probably and one of my cats came up to me sniffing me around and started licking my arm :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Uhm, this does not clash with Androstenol / Unconditional Androstenol right?

If we stick with the most cliché role of androstenol, then the answer is: depends on the olfactory preferences of your interlocutor.

“More seriously”: quite unlikely. There would have been specifications in the description.

8 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

Lol why would it clash?

If anything you’d be smelling even better :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I think he’s concerned about how manly he’ll feel if he’s smelling like strawberries everywhere he goes

14 Likes

Nothing wrong with a manly strawberry 1762278ea59ea47c2d79d63cf8b5d8bf42d07a7d_hq

63 Likes

This works only for skin or also for ambience?

2 Likes

Try and see

6 Likes

Ambience too.

5 Likes

Are there any adverse effects of looping this for a full day? asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Apart from becoming like Jossette (see the pic a few posts before) and starting chanting Strawberry Fields Forever all day long, nope.

8 Likes

This is nice; after weeks of sprinkling with ecualyptus, after a few tens of minutes in a loud loop of this, now the room seems to have become a pastry… :laughing: … not strawberry notes, but sugar and cream a LOT! I have to be careful, otherwise I have to vow to St Bicep again, the patron of muscle and weight loss. :smiley:

7 Likes

I looped it by mistake and has been smelling like a berry the whole day :joy:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes