Stubborn blockages

It has been a few months since I’ve been trying to get rid of blockages. Basically any part of my body starts to shake if I focus on it. I’ve tried fields to release them but it doesn’t seem to ever end, they just keep shaking. It seemed I had made some progress with body primer from the course, I coughed and cried a bit but now it stopped. The audios I tried are:

Sapien medicine:
Energy blockage removal
Orgone accumulator
The mana circuits
Body primer
Meditation audio from the course
Smart reiki

Non sapien med:
Eternal cleaner from Maitreya fields
Intention repeater from anthro heart (with the intention of removing blockages)

So I made this thread to ask for suggestions on what I can try to get rid of them, non paid methods preferably

Thanks in advance

3 Likes

hello! first of all you should print and wear the Michael mandala for a month. i can recommend you a stack for what i feel is the problem. here it goes:

1. grounding x 2
  2. mana circuits x1
  3. energy blockage removal x 1
  4. orgon simulator x 1
  5. plasma x1

if this doesnt work the first time i would include the internal alchemicle crucible x1 at the begining of the stack and ojas x 1 before the plasma audio.

good luck!

3 Likes

if you are still working with the energy course things there is my recommendation:

u begin so:

meditation track x 1 from one source and in the same time kanpu masato audio: loop until meditation audio is over. then you listen to this stack:
grounding x 2
pranayama x 1
micro cosmic orbit and transmutation x 2
chi audios both of them one time
jing x1
shen x 1
and then
body primer x 1

2 Likes

Wow I didn’t know plasma helped with energetic blockages :flushed: Thought it’s more geared towards cellular regeneration.

If you really want to get rid of blockages, get Vibration of Creation. While I know you said you prefer free version, Vibration of Creation will do the job for you.

Now some might say get Vibration of Divine Love. Choose either of those 2 Vibration audios. From personal experience, I didn’t even use Vibration of Creation even a week yet and I already notice more results in terms of clearing compared to Vibration of Divine Love.

But be prepared for some dark stuff to come out.

2 Likes

Interesting, may I ask why?

I was consindering one of them, but the course seemed more beginner friendly. Whenever I can I plan on taking one of them, but I can’t right now

I don’t even have the course and I’m still a beginner. Even though I have used Morphic fields for like 2 years, I’m still a beginner. But since you say you have stubborn blockage, vibration of creation is the way to go.

1 Like

PONR + New Perspectives

1 Like

I’ve tried looking for it in the search bar but I can’t find it

This might be stress. Have u tried to reduce overall stress in ur life?

This may sound weird but hear me out :sweat_smile:
Wether I’m listening to a field for removing blockages or just chilling drinking water, i try to be more and more aware of my subtle body. Almost like I’m meditating but while doing anything. For example whenever i drink water, i feel a a wave of pure rejuvenating energy throughout my body as it goes down. I would then focus on every bit of that feeling and just observe it as it flows throughout my body. That’s just one example though. You can just work on your awareness at every single breath you take. At the inhale (through the nose) you feel positive energy flowing with every bit of oxygen into you, feel it flow throughout every bit of your body. Then feel every bit of stress and negativity in you and exhale it out (through the mouth). Usually i would exhale sharply if the feeling is strong. It depends. I would feel my body vibrate a lot. Especially around my back. It’s like lines and pathways are opening up. I find that when i listen to fields afterwards the results show even faster. And they double when i do the same techniques during it. Did it while listening to flower of life. It felt like i got 3 days worth of results in two listen.

1 Like

Don’t worry, in a spiritual community it’s easy to read about stuff that sounds weird lol

But I’m gonna try it, I tried to be mindful of my breath throughout the day sometimes, but I haven’t tried to think of it as energy, interesting

1 Like

kanpu masatu …sorry spelling mistake

1 Like

No problem, thanks for the stacks I’m gonna try the one with the course audios

Let me help out friend out with his spelling:
New Release - Kanpu Masatsu

sorry…really have a problem with those…thank you!

I a monkey!

1 Like