Stuck for few weeks

I have gone through the course 2x. I can feel the energy but I don’t see a physical difference so I stopped for a few weeks. I think I’m stuck on not seeing a difference. Any ideas?

What physical difference where you expecting?

2 Likes

Healing a spot on my shoulder

Is it pain? Or a specific problem?

If its pain then does it mean the pain is not going away after you do healing?

If its something else you dont see advancing the healing?

sometimes we feel the energy sometimes we dont and that’s normal, but the energy is there and working, believe that :blush: Maybe:

1-increase the time, make it like 20mins
2-mix both energies, first activate the healing one then activate the crystallization
3-listen to plasma light while activating the healing one ALONE (this gets powerful and might overwhelm yourself if you also activate the crystallization)
4-my healing sessions intensify a lot listening to
Torsion + plasma+ light weaves - energy healing (i activate it when light weaves are playing)

Listen to SLR before anything as well

Try any of those and see if not… come back. Theres always more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you,it’s like an infection and scar white and hurts sometimes. I don’t know light weaves, I’ve listened to the others, I’ll try them together!

Ah give it longer time then, but it would be good if you listen to the virus ones as well, and while playing activate crystallization and set the intention that you want-

3 Likes

I think I’m making progress, well I know I am, just taking longer, I do the virus and I think I’m getting a detox reaction I’m
Mattracted to the bio plasma field

3 Likes