Stuff for Sale

I’m selling an Schumann resonance custom steel pendant boosted about 4 times, obsidian Ascension custom pendant boosted about 5 times, stainless steel custom Ascension pendant boosted about 5 times Schumann is 50 dollars. Ascension are 80 dollars each. I have many other tools which I am willing to part ways with. These items need to be harmonized and need powerful clearing tools. I recommend balance and harmony generators and a mini ascension pyramid or whatever you have that can clear away non beneficial energy

Im also selling obsidian unlimited energy field 90 dollars boosted about 4 times , stainless steel dog tag the Socializer+positive mood enhancement 150 dollars(boosted about 7 times) shielding protection old advanced custom field 70 dollars boosted about 5 times.

Man… why would you have ever boosted these items that much bro… all you did is reduce the value of the discontinued items (which are already rare), plus messed with the natural energies of the items…

1 Like

That poster has not been active for almost a year, so if they are still lurking you may get a response, but not likely.

2 Likes

When I’ll get some money, sure (jobless right now - family supports me).

I’m all for supporting Creators who help us, when/if I can.

1 Like

Yes please💗

2 Likes