Subconscious Communication

This thread is dedicated to the *Subconscious section contents of the course. We can discuss the contents here, ask questions and elaborate things further.

13 Likes

Hi, Many hypnotherapists use metaphors , stories, fairy tales etc. because , as they say the subconscious understand metaphors very well and also uses them to convey messages to the conscious. What is your opinion about this and how does it fit with the ā€œconceptualā€ thinking ? Is one better than the other?

5 Likes

Concepts are still better because they are pure. The subconscious does communicate using metaphors with the conscious mind. I meanā€¦ look at how weird our dreams are lol. But these metaphors are what dress the concepts up in ways that the conscious might understand. Butā€¦ we still donā€™t understand them for the most part. If you learn to conceptually think, youā€™ll understand exactly what is meant by these metaphors.

Part of the reason why we donā€™t always understand them is because metaphors can often be interpreted in so many different ways. A rat may mean one thing to you or something to another. Although, the subconscious is using images/symbols in relation to your life experience, we arenā€™t very ā€˜consciousā€™ to be able to catch on to what it all means. I know there are dream interpreters out there but Iā€™m not sure I fully buy into that considering symbols tend to have different meanings for everyone.

As for hypnotherapists using metaphorsā€¦ the thing with hypnotherapists isā€¦ that although they are using words, they are very much expressing the concepts they are saying. Beneath the metaphors they are saying, they are imagining specifically what they are directing the subconscious mind to do at the same time. Communication is energetic so what you feel and think while saying something will also make its way to the subconscious if the other person is in a suggestive state. Well, at least the most effective and experienced hypnotists do this. The ones who also mentally go through the whole process they direct another person to go through.

23 Likes

Thanks for this reply. The last paragraph about the ā€œotherā€ communication of the hypnotherapist is particularly interesting.

5 Likes

Hi, it is me again,

I have been practicing the dice exercise ( rolling dice to get both sides come up with the same number)
I have two questions. What percentage of successful rolls is considered above average?
After we master achieving this, what is an effective way to transport this communication with the subconscious to other subjects? Do you try to elicit a similar sensation/feeling of what you feel during the dice exercise for this other issue? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks !

2 Likes

This suddenly clicked. It feels as if when talking to a servitor (an aspect of my subconscious), it is literally the same as subconscious communication. In other words, the better I get at this (subconscious communication) through conceptual communication as demonstrated in the video, the better Iā€™ll get rapport with my servitor, right? How do I get even better, if I feel like I am already able to communicate somewhat with concepts? Should I focus on the energetic aspects of the course?

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the script :slight_smile:
Itā€™s bypassing your conscious thinking and installs the instructions on the subconscious level which makes it easier for the Servitor to understand what you want.

Iā€™ll pm you hereā€¦ somedayā€¦with some other stuff you can do with that script.
(Unless you figure it out first)

8 Likes

Brilliant :sunglasses: Looking forward to it!! Maybe looping conceptual realization will help :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Is the conceptual realization audio on YouTube? I want it!

Hi @RedCat11 the Conceptual Realization audio is available on Gumroad

2 Likes

Thanks, thereā€™s a couple websites and so much information I want all of it!

1 Like

Just reached this part of the course and this ā€œconceptā€ is so my absolute favorite part, thus far. I have participated in subconscious or ā€œhigher selfā€ coms before. But the way you put it Sam reached a new awareness in me that solidified my understanding into a new layer. Specifically when you broke down the sentence into individual concepts. This makes an immense amount of sense to me. I immediately went to goals and intentions that I have for myself and broke them all downā€¦ one word at a timeā€¦ felt each oneā€¦ then in combination. As I went through the combinations I found the disconnects that have been creating the miscommunication with my innermost and preventing the creation of my intentions. My level of excitement right thoughā€¦ lolZ.

7 Likes